Realm of Mirrors - Game Over

Grace

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Freyjadour (5): commie scum, Elieson, Freyjadour, Shin, Refa

Someone decided to admit to guilt. But it's never that easy.

Dear CobyTheKid Freyjadour,

You are Leon, a guard.

You have no abilities besides your word and your vote.

You are aligned with the Portal Guardians. You win when all threats are eliminated.

It turns out it was a person who apparently didn't want to live. Good job.

It is now Night 3. You have 24 hours for night actions.

Other day, another two bodies.

Dear Izhuark,

You are Sara, The Protector.

You realize that the regiment of guards aren't really that competent at actually protecting, so you've taken on as much of that role as possible.

Each night, you may reply to your Role PM with Night X - Protect USER. You will stand full guard around USER and prevent the first killing action that targets them during that night. However, you will have to sacrifice your own life to do so.

You are aligned with the Portal Guardians. You win when all threats are eliminated.

Dear Sunwoo,

You are Melissa, a guard.

You have no abilities besides your word and your vote.

It is now Day Four. With 5 alive, it takes 3 to hammer, 1 to lynch at deadline. You have just under 72 hours to decide on a lynch. Phase ends at midnight GMT 1/9.

I also no longer need a sub.

SB, target?

I assumed that Boron was the vigilante, honestly (that's why the GP kill made so much sense to me). Now I'm just very confused.

first of all massive apologies to shin for acting like that :/

Also i don't think i;ll ever be confident in a read again after that.

Guessing it's shin/elie. I dunno the only really justifiable thing i have for elie regarding actions is when ocean mentions turboing elie which could be an awkward last attempt to distance. I'll admit not actually having looked at the votals yet. I already explained the shin thing.

SB for sure now town i think (unless I missed something) Going to reread refa one last time before placing vote although things probably aren't going to change. I dunno just really demotivated after that.

[spoiler=Regarding Yesterday]

I have massive issues with Freyjadour's play but I'm going to save them for post game because they're not appropriate here.

THANKS FORMATTING

I agree that it's likely to be Shin/Elie FWIW but I dunno, now I'm just getting kind of paranoid about everyone.

doesn't elie have to be the vig then considering he did mention at one point that he was a shitty town role when we considered the possibility of lynching him. Everyone else has claimed.

I am so confused right now.

Or Shin lied about his role. Reading through their ISO's, I'm more inclined to believe that Shin is town over Elie (just based on general play and I don't feel like Shin would be like "time to townread my scumbuddy right before he gets lynched"). For my own sanity, I'm going to assume that you're town as well because you've done an absolutely stellar job being confused and generally not sure what is going on and you kind of deserve to win if you're scum TBH. Just going to take another look at SB before placing any votes myself.

if shin is vig though then why is elie or i not dead then is the question.

isn't SB confirmed town since zerosabers protected them (i'm assuming they dead since SB asked for protection)? I mean I GUESS it's possible that SB gambited on saber being bodyguard and killed them, idk even at this point.

Scum could have easily tried to off me. You're right about Shin, though. Uh...maybe SB was right about the multifaction thing and there were just two one man mafia teams (and one of them had like a one shot vig or w/e)? Not sure how else to make sense of this that doesn't involve today being LYLO.

yeah just looked back and elie mentioned that boron was townie to them.

going to think about this a bit more.

PEDIT: oh that's true with the two nightkills.

man i'm just going to see what elie claims first i guess.

Same. At this point, I can't see anyone else being the vigilante so asking Elieson is just a courtesy.

I was this close to getting genuinely invested into the game and them Freyja flipped town

I don't even

I'm Guard, which is equivalent to Vanilla which evidently many others are in this game.

If a Vig exists, it sure isn't me.

welp looks like SB and refa might be right.

Going to give shin one last chance to come and say if he lied (although i doubt it)

going to go have reread everyone indepth i guess.

I was this close to getting genuinely invested into the game and them Freyja flipped town

I don't even

I'm Guard, which is equivalent to Vanilla which evidently many others are in this game.

If a Vig exists, it sure isn't me.

wait hold on a sec if you wanted to not get lynched why did you claim you were a shitty town role?