Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion: Official Site updated to include every new 'mon

The DanMan

Sun and Moon Poll 2.0  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Which starter is your favorite?

• Rowlet -> Dartrix ->Decidueye
    • Litten -> Torracat ->Incineroar
    • Popplio -> Brionne ->Primarina
    • Still can't decide -> unsure ->make up your mind
  2. 2. Sun or Moon

• Sun
    • Moon
    • Undecided
  3. 3. Who's your favorite Island Gaurdian?

• Tapu Koko (Electric/Fairy)
    • Tapu Lele (Psychic/Fairy)
    • Tapu Bulu (Grass/Fairy)
    • Tapu Fini (Water/Fairy)

Legendaries have never evolved... So I don't get why they'd start to now.

There has never been no gyms.

There has never been no HMs.

This generation's kinda all about bucking trends.

Anyways, I'm this close to changing my starter vote.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True, but seeing how GameFreak has been already making some intereting twists in this game...I'm not gonna count it out as a possibility(as low as it may be). :3

Decided to finally cast my vote, because tomorrow is an uncertainty.

I'm not overly fond of the Rowlet line, except for Decidueye. So In the end, since you'll see the final evo the longest, I gotta cast my vote to grass this time.

Obviously voted Moon just to spite people who are voting sun.

Rather indifferent about the guardians, but KoKo has had the most time to grow on me sooooo.

There has never been no gyms.

There has never been no HMs.

This generation's kinda all about bucking trends.

I don't consider the trials to be THAT drastic a change from gyms.

HMs have slowly been getting less use, they were bound to disappear all together.

legendaries having evolved or pre-evolved forms would be a much more random and surprising change, imo.

[spoiler=tcg leak]Makes you wonder if they'll retcon Phione... nah, they wouldn't do that. We wish...

I like Phione, what are you talking about.

As in, making Phione evolve to Manaphy, as evolving legendaries are a thing now apparently.

Oh

I still find it hard to believe only because Solgaleo and Lunala aren't right after their respective(supposed) base forms. It all seems like silly speculation to me right now.

Oh

I still find it hard to believe only because Solgaleo and Lunala aren't right after their respective(supposed) base forms. It all seems like silly speculation to me right now.

Its not that they each have 1 base form, its that Cosmog evolves into the bigger form which evolves into either Solgaleo or Lunaala.

Look at the cards again. They have the same pre-evolution.

So it actually DOES line up in the Pokedex. It goes Cosmog -> Cocoon/Pupa form -> Solgaleo and Lunaala.

Edited by Emerson

Well, it could be that Cosmog is linked to the mascots similarly to Carbink.to Diancie. Though the TCG not doing that for Diancie and doing it now is rather telling. That or something else.

Exceptions exist to be fair. For example, Manaphy is the first (and only?) legendary to breed and he produces phione... Not to mention he is the first legendary to come from an egg.

Exceptions exist to be fair. For example, Manaphy is the first (and only?) legendary to breed and he produces phione... Not to mention he is the first legendary to come from an egg.

It's said that Arceus and the Mirage Trio all came from eggs though. Their eggs aren't in-game, but the lore mentions that they hatched from them. But it's true that there's a first time for everything.

Alola Vulpix is Sun exclusive. Moon gets Sandshrew

Oh, this is nice to know! I'd have hated to find that the reverse is true since I wanted to use the former on my team. Just even MORE reason for me to get Sun!

Also, I caught Heatran in Diamond the other day, and I only used a whopping total of three balls! Either I got really lucky or Heatran has a higher catch rate than the other Sinnoh legendaries. I hadn't even paralyzed it yet (Lumineon was trapped in Fire Spin, so I couldn't switch to Roserade).

Edited by Anacybele

Playing through Moon with Rowlet right now. Couldn't make up my mind on which starter I wanted so I went with the one who gets early dual STABs. Also, first ghost-type starter ftw.

Please. Don't do this.

Don't pirate the freaking game.

NO. There's trade!

And also the risk of the Pokemon not obeying you when it gets to a certain level after said trade.

Also, how the hell did you get the game, Espinosa?

Edited by Anacybele