QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

17 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Finally, largely because of a strong charisma that makes it impossible to dislike them, @Arcanite. It's always nice to see "BILLLLLLLLL!" in the fact thread.

Awwww <3

This makes me happy! 

Here's a little something just for you:

Spoiler

BILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

;P

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Wanna drink some tea?

not that robots can drink anyway

Res

Rezzy

Rezenator

The Rezistance 3, anyone?

I do like that title.  I guess I'm the evil one, since I give everybody -Atk units.

43 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I do like that title.  I guess I'm the evil one, since I give everybody -Atk units.

And Rezenator is the good one since she gives +Atk units. Res is there for the tea~

1 hour ago, Rex Glacies said:

While I would normally agree with Interdimensional Observer in saying that I only have acquaintances on this site, because it occurs to me that I literally have no in real life friends, I have come to consider some on this site to be my friends.

Mostly, it would be the people in the "Post a fact about the person above" thread, but specifically @Nym, because he's a cool dude and he's one of the first I really interacted with after joining.

Awww, thanks man xD

3 hours ago, Raven said:

not sure

i mean i try not to think about it because i kinda get a bit melancholy when i do

like now i suppose

i miss '08/'09

Sort of this. I was away for a long time, but I had a few friends for a while before that. Now I am not too sure, because i rarely if ever talked to them outside of the forums so i drifted apart.

i have friends like people i talk to which can be a few and i have very few who i can really confide in. since the qotd asks for biggest friends, then i'll just say Hattusili I and Jedi.

Just now, Kokoro said:

i have friends like people i talk to which can be a few and i have very few who i can really confide in. since the qotd asks for biggest friends, then i'll just say Hattusili I and Jedi.

D'aww thanks