Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 minute ago, Kaiyumi said:

I'm...genuinely curious how many teams I run into in the arena are hacked now. While having a full team of +10 focus characters seemed very unlikely (albeit possible if you spent thousands, I suppose) to begin with...

These teams with +10 Sharena are making me go what. Unless I'm blatantly missing something, there really shouldn't be any way to raise the starting trio to any +level right now, yeah?

It's likely a hacked team. Right now, it's impossible to get dupes of Alfonse, Anna, or Sharena.

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

On 27-02-2017 at 2:30 PM, Anacybele said:

Ah, okay.

Now that I think about it, could they actually be hinting at Zelgius, not Micaiah? Because it does mention that all these females have older brothers, not sisters. And as I pointed out before, Micaiah and Sanaki have no sibling bond. And Zelgius/Black Knight would probably make more sense as a Grand Hero battle rather than a focus summoning. It's not too farfetched to think Zelgius could be seen as an older brother figure to Sanaki.

It's still kind of a farfetched theory though, and it would troll Micaiah fans, so... I don't think it's likely. I would definitely rather have Zelgius than her though.

A bit late to reply to this, but I want to point out that one of Sanaki's castle quotes is that she mentions she has an older sister whom she didn't know for years, but she became very precious to her. So at the very least, IntSys does acknowledge there's a bond between Sanaki and Micaiah.

It also hints that we may be getting Micaiah pretty soon. (At least, she could be the next Tellius character to show up).

32 minutes ago, eclipse said:

THAT'S ENOUGH ABOUT THE LOVE/HATE RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR CHARACTERS, THANK YOU.

Okay, sorry. Will never discuss this stuff again. (hope it works on the other party too though)

5 minutes ago, Kaiyumi said:

These teams with +10 Sharena are making me go what. Unless I'm blatantly missing something, there really shouldn't be any way to raise the starting trio to any +level right now, yeah?

You can't get dupes of the starting trio, so that's definitely hacked. Which is also why I don't do Advanced arena battles.

11 minutes ago, Kaiyumi said:

I'm...genuinely curious how many teams I run into in the arena are hacked now. While having a full team of Level 40+10 focus characters seemed very unlikely (albeit possible if you spent thousands, I suppose) to begin with...

One of two things:

1. There's a theory that those units are bots from Nintendo (where they're either stuff like that, or +10 units that aren't naturally 5*), but this wouldn't apply unless you're super-high in the arena.
2. Hackers.

Not sure which it is, but my more cynical side is leaning towards the second option.

@Vaximillian @Roflolxp54 @eclipse

Ah ha! I suspected as much, but thank you three for confirming! Seems like there are a lot of hacked characters running amok in the Advanced battles then, fffff--

And that's interesting @ the Nintendo bots thing. I'll admit that I'm a little cynical myself, so I'd also guess the latter, but it's be nice if that wasn't true! :'D
(and on a very off-topic side note, but something that I feel needs to be said regardless, A+ Sara Valestein avatar aaaaa--)

I'm failing to see the reasons of Nintendo's putting bots into the Arena, so I'm inclined to agree to the second option. Not to mention, we have this kind of things running around atm:

z6Eh64q.png

Edited by pianime94

16 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Okay, sorry. Will never discuss this stuff again. (hope it works on the other party too though)

You can't get dupes of the starting trio, so that's definitely hacked. Which is also why I don't do Advanced arena battles.

Are you able to rank without doing advanced battles? I barely made it to 4000 with all lv40, 1 4*, doing only advanced. Although it could be because my units die a lot.....

1 minute ago, immatx said:

Are you able to rank without doing advanced battles? I barely made it to 4000 with all lv40, 1 4*, doing only advanced. Although it could be because my units die a lot.....

Nope, I'm not. I did ≈1800 offence points this week and ≈3600 the week before that because I didn't bother to train my Eirika, Seliph, Catria, or Narcian just for the arena.

I'm only doing intermediate because I'm a coward.

Just a question, what characters are you usually running in your arenas and what level/rarity are they? Because I go through the arena with m!Robin and Takumi (level 40 and 5-star) doing most of the work and a 4-star recently hit level 40 Clarine doing healing work. The last character right now is a level 1 Narcian who just stays out of the way, but it was a 5-star Alfonse until the bonus characters switched. Even advanced arena battles don't give me too much trouble, although there are a few times I do get outmatched.

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Nope, I'm not. I did ≈1800 offence points this week and ≈3600 the week before that because I didn't bother to train my Eirika, Seliph, Catria, or Narcian just for the arena.

I'm only doing intermediate because I'm a coward.

3600 isn't bad though. Outside of my last 2 runs which were advanced, my highest score was 3000. 

I don't think advanced is really all that hard as long as you have a balanced team, and a dancer certainly helps. Unless you've had REALLY bad pulls I think you'd be fine. 

5 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Just a question, what characters are you usually running in your arenas and what level/rarity are they? Because I go through the arena with m!Robin and Takumi (level 40 and 5-star) doing most of the work and a 4-star recently hit level 40 Clarine doing healing work. The last character right now is a level 1 Narcian who just stays out of the way, but it was a 5-star Alfonse until the bonus characters switched. Even advanced arena battles don't give me too much trouble, although there are a few times I do get outmatched.

I use 5* Julia, 5* Azura, 5* Roy, and 4* Effie, all at lv 40. I usually have to use my whole team to win unless it's a map Julia can solo with Azuras dancing as support. I'm 17-2 with this teamin advanced matches, although I started off 1-2, and am only 1-2 against Takumi, my lone win against him was actually my last match. Most of the time it's fairly easy to win, although I almost always lose a unit doing so.

Edit: just realized I double posted, so sorry for that, will not do it again :(

Edited by immatx

3 minutes ago, immatx said:

I use 5* Julia, 5* Azura, 5* Roy, and 4* Effie, all at lv 40. I usually have to use my whole team to win unless it's a map Julia can solo with Azuras dancing as support. I'm 17-2 with this teamin advanced matches, although I started off 1-2, and am only 1-2 against Takumi, my lone win against him was actually my last match. Most of the time it's fairly easy to win, although I almost always lose a unit doing so.

Edit: just realized I double posted, so sorry for that, will not do it again :(

Hmmm.

Have Effie take care of Takumi, and use Julia to heal her up.  If you do it right, Wary Fighter should always be active.  With Roy, you can Shove Effie around, meaning that she can potentially move three tiles a turn.

What other arena units give you trouble?  I can go over 4K with 5* Young Tiki, 4* Odin, 4* Raven, and 3* Olivia (with Olivia being at level 30 or so).  From a rough guesstimate, you should be able to hit 4300+, easily.

25 minutes ago, pianime94 said:

I'm failing to see the reasons of Nintendo's putting bots into the Arena, so I'm inclined to agree to the second option. Not to mention, we have this kind of things running around atm:

z6Eh64q.png

Where did you get this picture from? Pianime is hacker confirmed.

Just kidding but the kicker is that this "person" is only rank 5! Lol number one must be worse.

5 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Hmmm.

Have Effie take care of Takumi, and use Julia to heal her up.  If you do it right, Wary Fighter should always be active.  With Roy, you can Shove Effie around, meaning that she can potentially move three tiles a turn.

What other arena units give you trouble?  I can go over 4K with 5* Young Tiki, 4* Odin, 4* Raven, and 3* Olivia (with Olivia being at level 30 or so).  From a rough guesstimate, you should be able to hit 4300+, easily.

Takumi is the only one. In theory that works, but she takes to much damage from Takumi, so even after a heal she's under half, and dies next turn because of it.

Its not really an issue of going up against certain units, besides Takumi, it's more because I have so many units die. Besides Effie, none of them can really take a physical attack, which is the majority of arena units at the moment. Roy actually doesn't usually end up doing much, as Julia can 2 shot every green unit I've faced so far. My strategy has been set up Effie as a blockade, and have Julia double snipe. Roy only gets involved if I'm in trouble, and acts as Effie's crutch to help her get around. 

That's not even theoretically possible right now, isn't it? What's the highest legal score that one could hypothetically have?

7 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Just kidding but the kicker is that this "person" is only rank 5! Lol number one must be worse.

251 defence score? laaame, my legit team did 263 last week

How the hell is defence score calculated anyway?

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Pretty sure it's how much units they kill before they die and stat totals might be something too.

Edited by Arcanite

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

That's not even theoretically possible right now, isn't it? What's the highest legal score that one could hypothetically have?

Well, a +10 Hector has the highest possible rating of 204. Will a team including a bonus character facing 4 40+10 Hectors stand for potential 1632 points?
(I have no slightest idea on how the score is calculated.)

Just now, Arcanite said:

Pretty sure it's how much units they kill before they die and state totals might be something too.

This makes sense but the points for offence (a single battle) and defence differ so sharply.

6 hours ago, pianime94 said:

z6Eh64q.png

That's just sad.  I really hope Nintendo cracks down on all these hackers.

I placed top 5000 last week, and I wonder what percentage of people above me were hackers.

6 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Well, a +10 Hector has the highest possible rating of 204. Will a team including a bonus character facing 4 40+10 Hectors stand for potential 1632 points?
(I have no slightest idea on how the score is calculated.)

This makes sense but the points for offence (a single battle) and defence differ so sharply.

According to this, if you defeat a team with four 204 units while using a bonus character (if it's even possible to face such a team while using a bonus character), you'll get 708 points. If you somehow did that 7 times in a row, you'd get 4956 points. So if all that is true, it's completely impossible to get a >5k score legitimately.

6 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

I tend to always run season heroes. My first season team was 5* Lyn, 4* Alfonse, Sharena and MRobin. During the second season I'm using 4* Odin, 5* Lyn, 5* Effie and 3* Olivia/5* Klein.

Once the season's over I'll switch Odin in favor of a new hero. I'm also training 5* Sheena and 5* Nowi to get use of them.

Olivia definitely wrecks arena offensively, once I switched her for Klein I had bits of issues because of the lack of dance and one or two missteps :P:

5 minutes ago, Othin said:

According to this, if you defeat a team with four 204 units while using a bonus character (if it's even possible to face such a team while using a bonus character), you'll get 708 points. If you somehow did that 7 times in a row, you'd get 4956 points. So if all that is true, it's completely impossible to get a >5k score legitimately.

So it's not even like they did matches to get this rank. They just straight up hacked the numbers. Lol that's hilarious. 

18 hours ago, unique said:

yeah her voice is fine it's more the artwork that's the problem 

Ok  cool. Seeing her artwork and not knowing the character at all was a shock when I heard the voice. I figured something was up though.

6 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Surviving Units' Ratings summed together = Defense Score>?

That theory sounds weird, since in my case, a 288 Def score when all of my units run between 165 and 190 Rating...imply weird math

8 minutes ago, Elieson said:

Surviving Units' Ratings summed together = Defense Score>?

That theory sounds weird, since in my case, a 288 Def score when all of my units run between 165 and 190 Rating...imply weird math

The theory would make sense if rating didn't include HP, which it does.