Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 minutes ago, immatx said:

The game keeps crashing for me after the update, is this happening to anyone else?

I believe that did happen to me a couple times, but that was a couple days ago or so and hasn't happened since.

EDIT: Oh wait, that might've been Pokemon GO, my bad. xP

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

26 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

This actually happened with Hawkeye for me. I used him because I was like why not and I needed an axe guy not named Frederick (Anna sucks to me). He turned into an effective mage counter, particularly blue mage counter, with his good res and being a physical hitter. He was the reason I got past Mask Guy in the main story, as he wrecked him. :P And then he was also the reason I got female Robin. He was the only unit I had that could tank all the magic and physical hits and let everybody else help finish the job.

That's happened to me with my 4* Gaius, weird enough. I thought he'd be as useless as Matthew, but I tossed him onto a team and discovered that he's actually got a decent strength growth, and his special weapon raises his defense and resistance when it's used.

He's surprisingly effective, funny enough.

EDIT: @immatx The game has crashed on me maybe twice when I went back to it after having my phone idle for a while, but other than that, it's been fine for me.

Edited by Extrasolar

Tried resetting my phone, still crashing. If I uninstall the game will I lose my save data? I do have it connected to mynintendo

2 minutes ago, immatx said:

Tried resetting my phone, still crashing. If I uninstall the game will I lose my save data? I do have it connected to mynintendo

Just looked it up. As long as you have it linked to your Nintendo account, your data will be restored after you reinstall the game.

EDIT: Directions say to be sure to link your account when it first asks you when you reinstall; if you try to do it later, it'll overwrite your previous data.

Edited by Extrasolar

8 minutes ago, immatx said:

You shouldn't lose your data if you've linked your account.

Edited by Vaximillian

@Extrasolar @Vaximillian Thanks a bunch, I'll try it now, hopefully it'll fix whatever's going on. 

Edit: nope, still crashing. This is super weird, before the update it was working fine. 

Edited by immatx

5 minutes ago, immatx said:

@Extrasolar @Vaximillian Thanks a bunch, I'll try it now, hopefully it'll fix whatever's going on. 

Edit: nope, still crashing. This is super weird, before the update it was working fine. 

Yeah, that's really weird. Mine is working fine... I can't imagine why your game is crashing so much. I think the update itself was fine...

The Princes vs. Princesses Voting Gauntlet has been announced!

The details are on the bulletin board, I'm reading it right now.

@Ether, indeed! 5⋆ Sharena, here I come!

Edited by Vaximillian

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

The Princes vs. Princesses Voting Gauntlet has been announced!

The details are on the bulletin board, I'm reading it right now.

I don't really know how the mechanic works, but Lucina will probably win if Choose Your Legends is anything to go by. (?).

If you don't mind tapping right to swipe a slideshow, here's the details on Voting Gauntlet

Edited by Elieson

The question isn't "How close will Lucina v Sharena be"

The question is

will anybody join Alfonse's Army?

Ayyyyy, there's the one!

Also, I can't translate this and GoogleTranslate isn't good enough for me. Some tweets came out...can someone confirm/deny that there is an update allowing more friends to be added to your friends list?

c85c4bb6a5e40ea2e014cfc2ae016995.png
https://gyazo.com/c85c4bb6a5e40ea2e014cfc2ae016995

6 minutes ago, Elieson said:

The question isn't "How close will Lucina v Sharena be"

The question is

will anybody join Alfonse's Army?

I actually like Alfonse. He's the first person I promoted to 5-star, because his 4-star self carried me through so much shit in the game and definitely deserved the promotion more than anyone else I had.

4 minutes ago, Elieson said:

Ayyyyy, there's the one!

Also, I can't translate this and GoogleTranslate isn't good enough for me. Some tweets came out...can someone confirm/deny that there is an update allowing more friends to be added to your friends list?

c85c4bb6a5e40ea2e014cfc2ae016995.png
https://gyazo.com/c85c4bb6a5e40ea2e014cfc2ae016995

Based on context, the tweets just seem to be advertising the upcoming Vote Gauntlet, which is pretty neat and makes use of the friend list. Full details are on the bulletin and (Edit: your) post above. 

Edited by Locked Apple

Thanks @Elieson, I should've tapped the news beforehand. This mechanic looks really interesting. I'd want to vote for Chrom but I don't have him so I won't be able to get boost score  for him. I'll probably go with Eirika or Sharena.

1 minute ago, Locked Apple said:

Full details are on the bulletin and someone's post above. 

lol that was my post.

8 hours ago, Extrasolar said:

So I managed to get 20 orbs for my next round of summoning.

The good news? I pulled all 4* units this go round, which I don't know what the chance of that is.

The bad news?

They were a Maria, a Laslow (of which I already have 3, albeit 3*), a Setsuna, an Est, and a Hana.

All the bad luck. :dry:

Still holding out for that next 5*. I know people that have five and six different 5* units, while I'm still sitting at two. All the jealousy.

Hello, fellow two 5* unit person!  I've used every single free pull, and no luck.  Just hit 20 again, and plan on sitting on it until the next banner appears (since I also don't have a single armor unit).

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

You miiiiiight look the other way for a while for the sake of Frederick though.

No idea whether either is a good unit though, never used them.

Odin - His stat total is shaky.  His weapon relies heavily on the rest of your team. But nothing is funnier than having him run around and blick things because Defiant Atk activated, and Olivia's right next to him.

---

Looks like Team Alfonse/Sharena for me.  Goodbye 4,000 feathers!

17 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Well, looks like the friend list finally has a use. Really excited for the event, but I'm expecting lots of salt when an awakening/fates character inevitably wins.

Which is why we all should rally behind Sharena!