Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

I am in agony lol (not really)

I hope we can delete skills that we dont find necessary, because i put some skills in the wrong characters, and this is consuming me, since i am a perfeccionist, my brain screams "Reset the game!!"

But come on, I have some good units, I have good ranks on Arena, so I am not sure what to do honestly

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, Maymeimai said:

I hope we can delete skills that we dont find necessary, because i put some skills in the wrong characters, and this is consuming me, since i am a perfeccionist, my brain screams "Reset the game!!"

But come on, I have some good units, I have good ranks on Arena, so I am not sure what to do honestly

Your only hope is to get copies of those units and merge them. Quick, pray to the RNG goddess.

Just now, Kiran said:

Your only hope is to get copies of those units and merge them. Quick, pray to the RNG goddess.

1st she isn't a goddess, that would imply some sort of almighty power. She is a simple shopkeeper and ax user

2nd You are to mention her by name. You of all people (your name is Kiran) should know the loyal follower rules of Anna.

Geez louise!

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

1st she isn't a goddess, that would imply some sort of almighty power. She is a simple shopkeeper and ax user

2nd You are to mention her by name. You of all people (your name is Kiran) should know the loyal follower rules of Anna.

Geez louise!

I thought you were following Sharena now :P

9 minutes ago, Maymeimai said:

You can just unequip them.  As far as I'm aware, there's not a maximum number of skills obtainable per unit or anything.

Just now, GinRei said:

You can just unequip them.  As far as I'm aware, there's not a maximum number of skills obtainable per unit or anything.

I know, it just makes me itchy the fact that i know that they are /there/ and I can't delete them p:

5 minutes ago, Kiran said:

I thought you were following Sharena now :P

*sigh* I always forget :/

I never summoned after that little change. All I've been doing is stockpiling sacrifices to make before my first summon on Sharena's side.

I promised myself I wouldn't catch feelings, because Anna is the one and only Askr baby girl in my heart.

Every time I think about her, I go crazy. One day I'll return to her. But man, I lose sleep just to daydream about her . . . . . . . . . . . .

Spoiler

Just wanted to say that this song is mad nice

@Vaximillian why did you do this to me? :'(

Or should I say, why did I do thus to myself?

*sobs*

Edited by Arcanite

18 minutes ago, Kiran said:

Yep lol I mean, is just a game, and I really like the beginning of FE Heroes, going through all the story mode etc

But at the same time I am attached to my characters, and I know that I wont be getting all of them back lol

And nope, Im not planning on running two accounts ><

Just bought the pixel xl and noticed something really cool.  I can actually add accounts which have full, separate android storage.  That means, I can have two copies of FE:H on the same phone and therefore, access both my accounts from a single device without uninstall/reinstalling.  So cool!

Edited by Lushen

5 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Awesone! The following is growing my friends.

Bro.

They're doing it just like last time -_-

Wyverns on one side, Pegs on another. Then the final peg and Wyvern will face off.

The way they announced it in the thread confused me and made me think they were running 2 gauntlets in the month or something.

Anyways, none of them are my favorite but I guess I'll go with #TeamSubaki because I find him cool, pretty useful and overlooked. Plus Camilla already won the gauntlet without it even starting. Probably the final will be Hinoka vs Camilla in which case I'll go with Camilla because I like her more, plus Conquest ~

= EDIT =

Have they announced the battles? I think the wyvern side will be Camilla vs Minerva and Beruka vs Cherche, because Beruka vs Camilla would be silly and would make no sense imo. On the peg side it might be Caeda vs Hinoka and Palla vs Subaki. inb4 2nd round goes camilla vs cherche and caeda vs subaki, and then final is camilla vs caeda

= EDIT 2 =

LOL I though caeda was going to fight as well, my bad. It is lame cordelia.

Edited by Quintessence

2 hours ago, Quintessence said:

Anyways, none of them are my favorite but I guess I'll go with #TeamSubaki

Oh. my. gosh. You just don't get it do you?

This is supposed to be the part where you say "I'll join Team Minerva". Even so, I wish you the best in your endeavors. Just remember Mama Minerva is here when you get brutally curb stomped

Spoiler

In before we're matched up against Camilla first round, and lose while Team Subaki destroys Palla

10 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

This is supposed to be the part where you say "I'll join Team Cordelia". Even so, I wish you the best in your endeavors. Just remember Mama Cordelia is here when you get brutally curb stomped

In before we're matched up against Camilla first round, and lose while Team Subaki destroys Palla

Fixed it (kinda?). Also, I never really understood why people like Subaki. Can someone care to explain?

1 minute ago, Maymeimai said:

Does anyone know if a linked account on Android can be transferred to an account on IOS?

I don't think it does work. If it didn't work for Super Mario Run, I doubt it'll work with this game either.

Edited by Falcom

3 minutes ago, Falcom said:

I don't think it does work. If it didn't work for Super Mario Run, I doubt it'll work with this game either.

Hm, I had my account on IOS and my friend has it now and she has an Android... 

I thought the problem with Mario was bc it wasnt available on Android at all or something like this?

3 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Fixed it (kinda?). Also, I never really understood why people like Subaki. Can someone care to explain?

I dare you to tweak my posts again

To me, cordelia has just as much a chance as Hinoka. I feel like rhat might be the butt clenching match this time around

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

Oh. my. gosh. You just don't get it do you?

This is supposed to be the part where you say "I'll join Team Minerva". Even so, I wish you the best in your endeavors. Just remember Mama Minerva is here when you get brutally curb stomped

Hide contents

Marking your words on a stone tablet. I will win with subaki first round, then have an epic match ala chrom vs eph and then jump onto camilla bandwagon. 0/10

1 hour ago, Falcom said:

I think it has more to do to the fact that Subaki is a really useful unit and quite good, plus he's free.

1 hour ago, Levin's Scarf said:

Whenever I see a 4* Azama being summoned I imagine him saying, "You thought it was Takumi, but it was I, Azama!"

maxresdefault.jpg

Azama is doing his work as the ultimate troll

I always thought it was really funny that Azama was a healer with a monstrous STR stat in Fates, so that he was arguably the worst healer but became a war demon if you reclassed him (Dread Fighter Azama was nigh untouchable in Birthright). I'm just laughing trying to imagine IS making a seasonal Azama costume but with him as a melee unit with Cherche levels of attack. 

The new voting gauntlet made me wonder if there will be a different format like an entire team of units vs. another instead of having units slaughtering each other. That made me think of a Cain and Abel voting gauntlet, but as something like red vs. green. So, on Cain's/Red's team, you'd have Cain, of course, alongside Sully, maybe Saizo, and whenever they add them in, Forde, Kent, etc., and on Abel's/Green's team, you'd have him, Stahl, and whenever they add them, Kaze, Kyle, Sain, etc. You still pick a character you're backing, but it's backing the team collectively, so someone picking Sully because she's the only one they have or that is the best of those units they have still adds to team Cain/Red votes. They could still track it like Stahl's team is doing this much work, so step it up, teams Kaze, Sain, whatever.

They probably will do something like this since it would be boring to only have the one unit being the only winner which for some is annoying when it's a really popular unit against popular, but not as large of a fanbase units who just get curbstomped.

Edited by Kaden