Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 minute ago, Robert of Normandy said:

I think General Boey is technically possible due to the villager's fork thingy. :p

Look here fam I just said the first thing that jumped to mind when thinking "not mage"

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Regarding the google play achievements, I've heard that they were retroactive, but mine still say 0/16 despite me having completed the requirements for 15 of them. I wonder if it's because I just created my Google Play profile.

19 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I've given up on trying to guess weapon types tbh (for the characters you stated plus others) unless they're super obvious (watch Alm somehow NOT be a sword unit lmfao)

Alm's gonna be a staffbot with Pain, Martyr, Kindled-Fire Balm, and Renewal
Falchion's just there in the artwork, like Lucius's tome and Lachesis's sword

8 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'm surprised that the Update didn't coincide with the regular "start of day" time for Heroes.  If they do indeed add something with the rollover tonight, it's weird that it didn't come with the rest of everything.

If the Daily Orbs were more rare, maybe, but since 90% of the time, we've had the 2 Orb a day bonus, it's come to be expected, so rather than a nice bonus that pops up occasionally, it's an annoyance when it's absent.  Not saying it's right, that's just how the human psyche works.

Yeah, this suprised me too. I was wondering why I didn't get the daily bonus for a bit, but then I realized that that only happens when I'm sleeping.

And glad we're getting the 2 daily free orbs back. I missed those. I kinda wish they didn't have a gap between the end of one set of free orbs and the start of the next set, but ah well.

7 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

I've been wondering about this lately.  I would think sooner or later they'd be rotating out the daily units for a new set.  There are certainly enough "bad" units they shouldn't feel stingy about giving away...

Hey, the free units aren't bad! They just require Skill Inheritance to be made great!
Except Raigh, I'm not sure how to make him good.

Also, since Heroes is clearly not limited in any way by what a character's actual abilities are from their source games, we better see Atlas finally fulfil his destiny as an axe user in heroes.

Just now, LuxSpes said:

Regarding the google play achievements, I've heard that they were retroactive, but mine still say 0/16 despite me having completed the requirements for 15 of them. I wonder if it's because I just created my Google Play profile.

same happened to me, just jump back to the main castle. I unlocked 15/16 achievements. Not sure what the 16th is

1 minute ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Faye is in Heroes before Celica. Priorities. 

I'm assuming they're doing a focus for Alm's party first and then a focus for Celica's party later.

Edit: Although I think it is silly she got in over any of the original Gaiden characters, personally. You want an archer, use Tobin or Python.

Edited by Robert of Normandy

2 minutes ago, r_n said:

same happened to me, just jump back to the main castle. I unlocked 15/16 achievements. Not sure what the 16th is

I closed the game, went to the main castle area and even changed my castle from Royal to basic, still 0/16.

2 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Faye is in Heroes before Celica. Priorities. 

Pretty sure they arranged it so that batch 1 is Alm and friends and batch 2 and Celica and friends

Since iirc the only other notables in Celica route is Whitewings, that can only means that Celica will arrives with Husbando with Mask, or we will have Battle of Revolution batch

So is it confirmed that the

Spoiler

SoV banner is the only banner this time?  4 Characters isn't a whole lot.  At least, for such a long time since an update (excluding the voting gauntlet).

And no new story missions?  I guess that's for the late april update.

Edited by Lushen

4 minutes ago, JSND said:

Since iirc the only other notables in Celica route is Whitewings, that can only means that Celica will arrives with Husbando with Mask, or we will have Battle of Revolution batch

If I were to guess her banner would include one or Mae or Boey, probably Saber, and one of Valbar's gang. Or maybe Atlas instead of one of those last two.

12 minutes ago, JSND said:

Pretty sure they arranged it so that batch 1 is Alm and friends and batch 2 and Celica and friends

I'm pretty sure it will be something like this:

• Celica
  • Mae / Boey / Genny
  • Saber / Kamui / Valbar / Leon
  • Atlas / Jesse / Sonya / Deen / Conrad

As for what-if, if a villain were to enter the realm as well, I'd believe it will be Berkut.

In my personal opinion, the banner will be Celica, Boey, Valbar (due to the lack of new armored units), Conrad. 2 tome users (Nintendo's gotta do something about the fact that they don't use tomes), an armored unit, and a cavalier.

Edited by Lyrai

1 minute ago, Lyrai said:

I'm pretty sure it will be something like this:

• Celica
  • Mae / Boey
  • Saber / Kamui / Valbar / Leon
  • Atlas / Jesse / Sonya / Deen

As for what-if, if a villain were to enter the realm as well, I'd believe it will be Berkut.

I don't see Sonya, Deen, or Jesse being added. I think they'll stick to characters who join in their leader's respective first chapter. Atlas might get in due to being Celica's only villager.

Personally think it would be nifty to see Sonya and Deen as part of a "Tough Choices" banner or something, alongside Arran and Samson and maybe Iuchar and Iuchaba.

53 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

@immatx Concerning leaks, the new banner's been datamined:

Reveal hidden contents

It's a Shadows of Valentia banner with Alm, Lukas, Faye, and Clair.

Classes are unconfirmed, but Alm is likely infantry sword, Lukas is likely infantry lance, Faye is an archer, and Clair is a pegasus knight (probably lance but could be sword for all I know)

Well then. I haven't played Gaiden so looks like I'll be saving for another month give or take. A little disappointing, but I can't say I'm too surprised. On the bright side, if Ayra is ever released, there's no way I won't pull her the way this is going :)

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

That looks like the one in the Shadow Dragon logo.

Falchion is such a boring sword now though. Too many characters use it at this point compared to others.

It's because

Plot spoiler

Spoiler

Alm's Falchion is also made from Naga's fang. The very same Naga who made Archanea Falchion.

And now she's toothless.

Awww

Just now, pianime94 said:

It's because

Plot spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

Alm's Falchion is also made from Naga's fang. The very same Naga who made Archanea Falchion.

And now she's toothless.

Awww

I know the reason Falchion exists there, Valentia and Archanea are in the same world, as is Ylisse since it's 2000 years later. I just think IS milked this FEverse too much.

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I know the reason Falchion exists there, Valentia and Archanea are in the same world, as is Ylisse since it's 2000 years later. I just think IS milked this FEverse too much.

I can agree to your statement, but I'm pretty much okay with them milking Archanea world. Thinking back, Magvel is really the only one left out in the dust.

Edited by pianime94

7 minutes ago, pianime94 said:

I can agree to your statement, but I'm pretty much okay with them milking Archanea world. Thinking back, Magvel is really the only one left out in the dust.

Magvel and Judgral. We haven't heard anything from these two continents in a loong time. Hopefully the Judgral world comes first.

Also, Valentia is only more directly involved with Archanea than others due to the continent being beside Archanea. Judgral does have a loose connection to Archanea (Loptyr!), but heck only Magvel of the Sacred Stones and Fates's continent have no ties to any world so far.

10 minutes ago, pianime94 said:

Yeah, but they've made seven games with ties to that world including remakes. FE1-3, Shadow Dragon, New Mystery, Awakening, and now Echoes. Other continents only got as many as two games.