Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

6 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Answer my question from earlier if anyone has time, please :(

I'm not the best at unit appraising but from what i know, Springmilla isn't really that good(since i'm usually somewhat underwhelmed by vanilla Cecilia)

But her custom potential is great, since being the sole Tome user in the game that flies gave her access to flier support with Bladetome, and Raven Tomes, which depending on what you want can be tweaked with Triangle Adept and become Cecilia that flies

If Vanilla Camilla have worked well for you i think its better to continue to use her. On the other hand if you have Bladetomes fodder, Caeda, Olivia, Hinoka etc, go with Springmilla since Bladetomes is ridiculous

Edited by JSND

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

16 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

My Camilla has been pretty important in killing Effie and Nowi in the arena. Should I switch to Spring Camilla though? I think having more mages would be good, but I'm worried about her low Res. Also Green Egg+ is so weak

Spring Camilla kills those same people even more since She targets resistance instead. But it really depends on your other units. I'd go Spring cause flying mage = bangers

Spoiler

I dont really like Camilla that much, admittedly

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

My Camilla was pretty good at killing Effie and Nowi in the arena during my runs today, but I'm wondering if I should use Spring Camilla instead. I like mages. Green Egg+ seems so weak though...

I use Effie on my team and Spring Camilla owns me every time. She doesn't have the highest bst, but she's definitely a good unit, I have much more trouble with her than regular camilla.

Just now, Arcanite said:

Spring Camilla kills those same people even more since She targets resistance instead. But it really depends on your other units. I'd go Spring cause flying mage = bangers

Hide contents

I dont really like Camilla that much, admittedly

Hm maybe I'll just continue to use regular Camilla for the time being since I don't have anything to give to the bunny one. I don't like her that much either but she's my only 5* green :P

29 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I don't have anyone with Pivot except Marth though. Klein will get Swap though. My Frederick's assist skill is already Harsh Command to counter debuffs.

I don't have anyone with Reposition except female Robin either...

How often do you run into Debuffs? IMO Harsh Command is the most situational Assist ability, since a lot of teams don't even run debuffs (Seal/Threaten skills exist as stock skills for some units, but those units aren't usually in the arena. Oboro has both, and I don't think I've ever seen her in the arena, for instance). Sharena's Fensalir, Nowi's Threaten Res and Takumi's Threaten Speed are probably the only debuffs I see in the arena, and even then, about 50% of the time, I see Nowi/Takumi replacing their Threaten skills with Hone-this or Spur-that (usually Attack or Speed).

26 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Male Robin is my only Draw Back person, sadly.

I just found Barst has Reposition though, and I have him. Didn't someone say that's good on Klein or something?

I hope your Reposition Klein gets good usage! At your level of Arena battling, Dancing Kleins with that meaty meaty Brave Bow action is swell and all, but it lets Klein pull his weight and do some extra stuff too, so it should be helpful.

Well, I did some more story chapters (I completed it on normal, but never on hard or lunatic. Just completed hard, but now I'm too low on stamina to do anymore) and have 180+ orbs again. I think I'll do another pull or two and see what kind of skill fodder I might come up with. Who knows, I might also end up with a focus unit or two or maybe Ryoma!

EDIT: I used to run into debuffs fairly often, actually. But not really anymore.

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Well, I did some more story chapters (I completed it on normal, but never on hard or lunatic. Just completed hard, but now I'm too low on stamina to do anymore) and have 180+ orbs again. I think I'll do another pull or two and see what kind of skill fodder I might come up with. Who knows, I might also end up with a focus unit or two or maybe Ryoma!

If you're going to do a pull, I'd wait until we know what the Battling Zephiel banner has.

Then you can decide between which focus units you want more between the two banners. 

Just now, MaskedAmpharos said:

If you're going to do a pull, I'd wait until we know what the Battling Zephiel banner has.

Then you can decide between which focus units you want more between the two banners. 

Well, true that. But do we know how much longer we have to wait until that banner?

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

I figured. That's still a good ways away though... Oh well.

It is a little far, but it's not like your phone is gonna sprout wings and fly away :P

All you have to do is wait heh

18 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I don't like her that much either 

Welcome to the club my friend ;)

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

It is a little far, but it's not like your phone is gonna sprout wings and fly away :P

All you have to do is wait heh

Yeah, indeed...

8 minutes ago, JSND said:

Seal/Threaten skills exist as stock skills for some units

Oboro has both

Oboro a square confirmed?

#GoneSquaresual

Boxes are 3D squares. Boxes can be made out of cardboard. Cardboard boxes are friends. I like boxes. It was my destiny to be there; in the box.

Oh, and people put cinnamon rolls, cherry blossoms, helicopters, lobsters, milk, pineapples, and tomatoes in boxes to store, trap, and contain them. :P

Edited by Kaden

1 minute ago, JSND said:

Oboro has both

#GoneSquaresual

M̶e̶e̶t̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶I̶R̶L̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶w̶e̶'̶l̶l̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ ̶s̶q̶u̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶i̶s̶h̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶a̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶r̶a̶p̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶

Spoiler

I'm kidding of course lol

I know those are the skills she has at base, but with Skill inheritance she turns from a goon to a goblin easy peasy.

4 minutes ago, JSND said:

Oboro has both

#GoneSquaresual

More like you'd better square up bc my pal @Arcanite is about to send your ass flying to Hoshido.

UGGGH.

I decided to use crystals to get Olivia to lv. 40 and use her to make Klein nuke stuff. And it was actually working. I even totally trounced an advanced Hector-led team with no deaths that was tier 12. (Frederick with Axebreaker is AMAZING vs Hector, people!)

But I lost the 7th battle. I would've hit 4,000 if I'd been able to do it deathless, but instead I lost. It was a kind of team I'd never faced before though. It was all cavalry with Reinhardt, Gunter, Cecilia, and Eldigan. Wtf is with Eldigan though, Klein could barely damage him! I had no clue what to do in this kind of situation... That was an intermediate battle too, not advanced.

Instead I'm at 3,540. It's still my highest ever yet again, but... 4,000 was in my grasp...

Edited by Anacybele

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

UGGGH.

I decided to use crystals to get Olivia to lv. 40 and use her to make Klein nuke stuff. And it was actually working. I even totally trounced an advanced Hector-led team with no deaths that was tier 12. (Frederick with Axebreaker is AMAZING vs Hector, people!)

But I lost the 7th battle. I would've hit 4,000 if I'd been able to do it deathless, but instead I lost. It was a kind of team I'd never faced before though. It was all cavalry with Reinhardt, Gunter, Cecilia, and Eldigan. Wtf is with Eldigan though, Klein could barely damage him! I had no clue what to do in this kind of situation...

Instead I'm at 3,550. It's still my highest ever yet again, but... 4,000 was in my grasp...

LOL sorry if you're mad that I laughed, but that's pretty funny :P

Also so close! 

See all you had to do was just test her out a little! I hope you continue to experiment with using her also!

Spoiler

I faced my first cavalry team too

Spoiler

I lost XD

Spoiler

Don't get mad at me that I laughed ;-;

Think you're gonna retry for 4,000?

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

UGGGH.

But I lost the 7th battle. I would've hit 4,000 if I'd been able to do it deathless, but instead I lost. It was a kind of team I'd never faced before though. It was all cavalry with Reinhardt, Gunter, Cecilia, and Eldigan. Wtf is with Eldigan though, Klein could barely damage him! I had no clue what to do in this kind of situation...

Instead I'm at 3,550. It's still my highest ever yet again, but... 4,000 was in my grasp...

I know the feeling when the arena throws a curveball at you for the 7th battle >.<  I hate Eldigan too. His Lunge ability used to screw me up

But you are improving! And you've increased your score! So I say you're moving in the right direction. May your next arena run net you a full streak :)

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

UGGGH.

Good job on getting a new personal high score. You faced a horse emblem team that focusses on buffing cavalry units with hone cavalry among other stuff. Funny enough it's almost exactly like the team I want to build (only with Eldigan replaced by Eliwood/Xander).

Spoiler

Glad to see it works.

The most important thing is to try and kill the Gunter as fast a possible (+6 atk and spd is nasty). But yeah, sometimes you just run into teams that you don't have the means to beat, it happens. Doesn't your M!Robin handle Eldigan btw?

11 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

UGGGH.

But I lost the 7th battle. I would've hit 4,000 if I'd been able to do it deathless, but instead I lost. It was a kind of team I'd never faced before though. It was all cavalry with Reinhardt, Gunter, Cecilia, and Eldigan. Wtf is with Eldigan though, Klein could barely damage him! I had no clue what to do in this kind of situation... That was an intermediate battle too, not advanced.

Instead I'm at 3,540. It's still my highest ever yet again, but... 4,000 was in my grasp...

Nice job! If you run into another full cavalier team (or dragon/flier/armor for that matter), they mostly have 'hone/fortify cavalry' buffs which makes them really strong. Try to split them up if you can so they don't get all the buffs on everyone at the same time. You can do it next time! :3

4 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Good job on getting a new personal high score. You faced a horse emblem team that focusses on buffing cavalry units with hone cavalry among other stuff. Funny enough it's almost exactly like the team I want to build (only with Eldigan replaced by Eliwood/Xander).

Reveal hidden contents

Glad to see it works.

The most important thing is to try and kill the Gunter as fast a possible (+6 atk and spd is nasty). But yeah, sometimes you just run into teams that you don't have the means to beat, it happens. Doesn't your M!Robin handle Eldigan btw?

Yeah, male Robin would've probably smoked him quickly, but I didn't have him on the team this time because Sharena who's a bonus unit and the only one I have for this season.

I wouldn't mind building a cavalry team around Frederick someday too, but I'd need more cavs that I like. I definitely want to make a team with him, Kieran, Stahl, and Sain. I have three different colors going on here for sure because Sain will surely get lances. If he's a sword though, I'll replace Stahl with Oscar who should definitely get lances.

5 minutes ago, Kiran said:

I know the feeling when the arena throws a curveball at you for the 7th battle >.<  I hate Eldigan too. His Lunge ability used to screw me up

But you are improving! And you've increased your score! So I say you're moving in the right direction. May your next arena run net you a full streak :)

Yeah, true that. :P

6 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

LOL sorry if you're mad that I laughed, but that's pretty funny :P

Also so close! 

See all you had to do was just test her out a little! I hope you continue to experiment with using her also!

Reveal hidden contents

I faced my first cavalry team too

Reveal hidden contents

I lost XD

Reveal hidden contents

Don't get mad at me that I laughed ;-;

Think you're gonna retry for 4,000?

So I'm not alone in thinking cav teams might be hard to counter. That's good. :P And nah, I'm fine where I'm at for now. I've used enough crests anyway.

1 minute ago, Birdy said:

Nice job! If you run into another full cavalier team (or dragon/flier/armor for that matter), they mostly have 'hone/fortify cavalry' buffs which makes them really strong. Try to split them up if you can so they don't get all the buffs on everyone at the same time. You can do it next time! :3

That's what I was thinking about, but I wasn't sure how to do that on the map I was on. It was the desert one full of rocks...

Edited by Anacybele

13 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

UGGGH.

I'm glad Olivia and Klein are starting to work out for you!

It must be frustrating running into that on your 7th match, but it's literally impossible for a single team to cover everything. Having M!Robin would let you deal with Eldigan, but then you'd lose out on coverage against something else. And well-built cavalry teams are some of the most terrifying things to face in the game.

But what matters is that you're clearly improving, and I know you'll get to that 4000 pretty soon :D

1 minute ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I'm glad Olivia and Klein are starting to work out for you!

It must be frustrating running into that on your 7th match, but it's literally impossible for a single team to cover everything. Having M!Robin would let you deal with Eldigan, but then you'd lose out on coverage against something else. And well-built cavalry teams are some of the most terrifying things to face in the game.

But what matters is that you're clearly improving, and I know you'll get to that 4000 pretty soon :D

I figured as much, because my team stood no chance. That must be one of the hardest teams to face indeed... Yeah, hopefully though!