Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 minute ago, LuxSpes said:

Meanwhile I've been getting 1 defense win per season using a Vantage duo of Takumi and Nowi supported by Linde and Azura. Maybe I should just do a Nino, Azura, Eirika, F!Corrin team and hope the AI sticks Eirika to Nino.

Or maybe I should give WoM to both my Hectors and put them together on a team with Ryoma and Azura.

Tbh I don't like armors on a defense team unless they're all armors since by the time they reach the enemies, the match is all but over :/

Also how did you get a Madoka member banner what

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Tbh I don't like armors on a defense team unless they're all armors since by the time they reach the enemies, the match is all but over :/

Also how did you get a Madoka member banner what

Same, Hectors or Effie are usually alone and easily dealt with.  Maybe it should be Hector, Hector, Effie and Azura

It's the very last option in the member badge menu on your profile.

Pull a Kagerou, and you will never worry about Defense wins ever again. I'm sitting at 10 at the moment. Even people with flier/horse leads lose because Kagerou is superior to Oboro and any other Hoshidan. shots

In other news, my +Atk -Spd Effie has Brave Lance+ now. This is not okay.

17 minutes ago, komasa said:

I might have just screw up by putting Renewal on Eldigan instead of waiting for Swordbreaker. Don't know when it'll ever appear though >.>

Renewal Smelldigan is........unheard of, for me at least.

All you have to do is spam pull blues for Abel and Sully and then you're in the cut! But you did it already soooooooooooo

Congrats on your epic Smelldigan

17 minutes ago, komasa said:

I might have just screw up by putting Renewal on Eldigan instead of waiting for Swordbreaker. Don't know when it'll ever appear though >.>

All you have to do is spam pull blues for Abel and Sully and then you're in the cut! But you did it already soooooooooooo

Just now, Arcanite said:

Why thank you. It was more a case not being able to resist Camus clones than anything else lol. 

Most of the ones I've seen in the Arena had Renwal, and I think it was meant as a counteract to Fury, so I thought it was the norm? Oh well, I'll save up the SP while the SP event it on, and when Swordbreaker appears then I'll stick it on him.

3 minutes ago, komasa said:

Why thank you. It was more a case not being able to resist Camus clones than anything else lol. 

Most of the ones I've seen in the Arena had Renwal, and I think it was meant as a counteract to Fury, so I thought it was the norm? Oh well, I'll save up the SP while the SP event it on, and when Swordbreaker appears then I'll stick it on him.

Well if renewal is working really good for you, I'd just say keep it and don't even bother with sword breaker. I personally haven't looked too much into Smelldigan, but if you see renewal a lot then I'd just say screw it and keep it. Unless, fighting swords becomes difficult for you.

3 minutes ago, komasa said:

Well if renewal is working really good for you, I'd just say keep it and don't even bother with sword breaker. I personally haven't looked too much into Smelldigan, but if you see renewal a lot then I'd just say screw it and keep it. Unless, fighting swords becomes difficult for you.

11 minutes ago, komasa said:

Renewal isn't bad by any means, especially if you care more about Eldigan being a tank than anything else.

I personally prefer Swordbreaker or even Quick Riposte on him, especially since it goes well with his natural tankiness and gives him doubling power, which he normally lacks, allowing him to secure many ORKOs he wouldn't normally get (since he actually has good attack and is simply held back by his speed, which breakers/QR fixes). 

Also bc Mystletainn is essentially a better Killing Edge, when combined with QR he'll be able to proc Bonfire (or whatever other 3-cd special you decide to go with) every round of combat, which adds a huge burst of damage to his normal damage output. 

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

43 minutes ago, komasa said:

I put Vantage onto my Eldigan, since the first encounter is enough to drop him into activation range. It's working out well for him, especially since Bonfire is then also ready to be used. 

1 minute ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Renewal isn't bad by any means, especially if you care more about Eldigan being a tank than anything else.

I personally prefer Swordbreaker or even Quick Riposte on him, especially since it goes well with his natural tankiness and gives him doubling power, which he normally lacks, allowing him to secure many ORKOs he wouldn't normally get (since he actually has good attack and is simply held back by his speed, which breakers/QR fixes). 

Also bc Mystletainn is essentially a better Killing Edge, when combined with QR he'll be able to proc Bonfire (or whatever other 3-cd special you decide to go with) every round of combat, which adds a huge burst of damage to his normal damage output. 

Agreed, because so far I'm feeling that he's missing out on many ORKOs on other red swords with Renewal. I think I might keep at it for awhile and see how it goes. Maybe I'm just not used to playing with this skill set up to its advantages. I haven't used any red swords from Olivia so far, so I guess I'm a little unsure about how they function on a main part of a team, and how they can synergise with the units I have atm. Will definitely be grinding more SP just in case it doesn't work out. 

x'D I haven't decided on a special yet. He's -Def/+Spd, will it be enough for Bonfire otherwise I was thinking on Luna since it'll play to enemy defences, and his attack stat is naturally high at neutral. I will be waiting until the Xander GHB before making a final decision on the Special. Only one spare M!Robin atm. It might need to go on Xander.

3 minutes ago, Eridras said:

I put Vantage onto my Eldigan, since the first encounter is enough to drop him into activation range. It's working out well for him, especially since Bonfire is then also ready to be used. 

That's not a bad idea either hm, I'll give a think. atm will just get more SP and experiment a bit more with him. 

12 minutes ago, komasa said:

Agreed, because so far I'm feeling that he's missing out on many ORKOs on other red swords with Renewal. I think I might keep at it for awhile and see how it goes. Maybe I'm just not used to playing with this skill set up to its advantages. I haven't used any red swords from Olivia so far, so I guess I'm a little unsure about how they function on a main part of a team, and how they can synergise with the units I have atm. Will definitely be grinding more SP just in case it doesn't work out. 

x'D I haven't decided on a special yet. He's -Def/+Spd, will it be enough for Bonfire otherwise I was thinking on Luna since it'll play to enemy defences, and his attack stat is naturally high at neutral. I will be waiting until the Xander GHB before making a final decision on the Special. Only one spare M!Robin atm. It might need to go on Xander.

-Def Eldigan has 34 def (with Fury 3), which means Bonfire would deal 17 bonus damage. 

For Luna to outdamage Bonfire, you would need to be fighting enemies with at least 36 def. 

Decide between Bonfire and Luna based on whether most of the enemies you fight with Eldigan have more than or less than 36 defense. 

EDIT: Draconic Aura gives 15 bonus damage while Iceberg gives 11, so I don't think either are worth considering unless you don't have Bonfire/Luna fodder. 

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

8 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

-Def Eldigan has 34 def (with Fury 3), which means Bonfire would deal 17 bonus damage. 

For Luna to outdamage Bonfire, you would need to be fighting enemies with at least 36 def. 

Decide between Bonfire and Luna based on whether most of the enemies you fight with Eldigan have more than or less than 36 defense. 

EDIT: Draconic Aura gives 15 bonus damage while Iceberg gives 11, so I don't think either are worth considering unless you don't have Bonfire/Luna fodder. 

Putting it that way, Bonfire likely still better even with -Def since there's likely more units with less than 36 Def. Okay, will keep that in mind then ;) 

11 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:
9 Res...

Huh...

lol Bunny Camilla's eyeing the prey. 

8 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Putting it that way, Bonfire likely still better even with -Def since there's likely more units with less than 36 Def. Okay, will keep that in mind then ;) 

11 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:
9 Res...

Huh...

lol Bunny Camilla's eyeing the prey. 

9 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:
9 Res...

Huh...

You gotta love how weird enemy stats can get in the top stratums especially when there's two copies of the same character at the same level and the first one has like 10 more Res than the second, stuff like that. I don't remember if it was the 9th or 10th stratum, but I ran into a Lukas with 9 Res earlier today I believe.

I have to say, I really like Titania's voice.  She's already probably the FE unit closest to me physically, it's nice that she's got a voice that isn't soprano like most characters.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

*snip image*

I specialize in Blood Pacts now.

Double Post! Double Post! This is not a drill! Unintentional double post alert!

Warning: Level 10 Double Post Emergency!

(In all seriousness, though, this was the first double post in a while that wasn't caused by the weird submit delay.)

2 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

Double Post! Double Post! This is not a drill! Unintentional double post alert!

Warning: Level 10 Double Post Emergency!

(In all seriousness, though, this was the first double post in a while that wasn't caused by the weird submit delay.)

Dang, didn't notice that.

Edited by Rezzy