Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

wat

https://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/profile/7362-jsnd/&do=namehistory

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

That seems... useful only once per battle. Cool, I suppose. You're talking about when he's at full HP or when the enemies are at full HP?

IIRC, it's the enemies.

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

3 minutes ago, JSND said:

I've decided to embrace my inner weebness after US!Lilina almost gave me clinical depression

But hearing Japanese Palla and Japanese Caeda make it hard(literally) to focus

HELP

EDIT: OH GOD WHY THE FUCK GUNTER NEED TO HAVE THAT GUY VOICING HIM. THIS IS TOO MUCH

what do they sound like? is that a good reaction or a  bad one?

5 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Camus = Zeke = Sirius = Xander. They're all the same person, so if you dislike Xander. You dislike Camus basically.

So let's just all agree to disagree then

Camus is gr8

Xander is gr8

X̶a̶n̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶t̶t̶e̶r̶

7 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

There's nothing on Lloyd except his voiced lines.

I'm expecting the rest of his data to be added in with the maintenance update on Monday, alongside the gauntlet stuff, Veronica event stuff and maybe even the Celica banner.

The omkijiki (however it's spelled) event comes on Monday too right?

Or nah?

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

So let's just all agree to disagree then

Camus is gr8

Xander is gr8

X̶a̶n̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶t̶t̶e̶r̶

The omkijiki (however it's spelled) event comes on Monday too right?

Or nah?

Omikuji ends tomorrow, but the rewards will likely arrive on Monday, after Hero Fest has ended.

22 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

what do they sound like? is that a good reaction or a  bad one?

Hawt

Probably just my taste though

I wonder how much i can resists not spamming Stamina Pots. Good thing raising up horse session is done so i don't need to hear Gunter Jagen lovely voice combo anymor

Flier quest in a nutshell

590dde936a011_2017-05-0621_30_35.png.8a5f993221e8d89a2a182fce4f1d1966.png

Edited by JSND

13 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Between those three?

Xander, HANDS DOWN. Jeorge is a ranged unit who does decent damage, but Xander? He can counter at both ranges and has decent defenses too. Slap him up with Quick Riposte and you have yourself a monster!

Sakura is just no

I have more characters but somehow I don't have interest in promoting them. I also have Narcian that I would like to make a 5* haha. but I mentioned Xander because right now, my only main sword character is Lyn (because game doesn't want to give me an Alm, Roy, Lucina or Marth and I sacrificed Chrom for the goddes 5* that is Oboro), and I would like to have at least 2 characters of every weapon. For sword option I also have MCorrin, Selena, Fir, Alsonse, Palla, Caeda, Hinata, Hana and Zephiel (then a Lon'qu, Oguma, Navarre, Stalh and Laslow but I'm not that fond of them) and yesterday I got a 4*Olivia too.

Other red units I have are Adult Tiki, Tharja, Henry, the free Raigh and 4* Sophia. A red mage can be an option too, since Leo is the only one I have trained.

Yup, I hear Xander is good, maybe I'll let him joint... Also Horse Emblem quest looks like coming back from time to time

13 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

I@SniperGYS, go Sakura. Healing is everything!

Now I'm confused about Sakura haha! I got 2 different opinions mmmm.

@SniperGYS I'm going to echo Xander. Jeorge is redundant with you already having Takumi, and Sakura's not gonna do her job any better as a 5*. Xander gets Siegfried as a part of his 5* promotion which is really cool, and performs REALLY well with Hone Cav buffs and Quick Riposte. I ran some full cav test runs of Fury2 (i don't have 3) QR2 Xander with Hone Cav/Goad Cav buffs and things ram into him and dies. It's really great. I have a priscilla, so I gave her hone cav and she buffs xander and lets him have nice QR up time. 

Edited by Thor Odinson

Any sense in having Reinhardt go for a low HP build with Defiant Atk + Vantage + Reciprocal Aid / Ardent Sacrifice? Death Blow 3 seems plenty preferable to Defiant Atk 3, but for someone without access to that, could this stack up reasonably well against Death Blow 2?

Xander is great and definitely worthwhile to upgrade to 5*. I've been very happy with my decision to upgrade him, and the wiki tier list gives him an accurate-looking S rating. (As opposed to Sakura, who is all the way at the bottom.)

42 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Honestly, most healers aren't very good :/

I would love to see if someone can eventually salvage an okay healer so that he/she can be overpowered.

30 minutes ago, Othin said:

Any sense in having Reinhardt go for a low HP build with Defiant Atk + Vantage + Reciprocal Aid / Ardent Sacrifice? Death Blow 3 seems plenty preferable to Defiant Atk 3, but for someone without access to that, could this stack up reasonably well against Death Blow 2?

Are you running an Atk buff? Hone (even regular ol' Hone Atk 3) + DB 2 > Defiant Atk 3. That, and if you go for heal utility, you'll basically be using at least one turn of one of the game's most powerful Player Phase nukes to heal someone. I guess if you really need/want the heal utility you could make it work but...I don't know if I'd recommend it.

51 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Honestly, most healers aren't very good :/

That is actually sad, specially because I like Sakura.

41 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

@SniperGYS I'm going to echo Xander. Jeorge is redundant with you already having Takumi, and Sakura's not gonna do her job any better as a 5*. Xander gets Siegfried as a part of his 5* promotion which is really cool, and performs REALLY well with Hone Cav buffs and Quick Riposte. I ran some full cav test runs of Fury2 (i don't have 3) QR2 Xander with Hone Cav/Goad Cav buffs and things ram into him and dies. It's really great. I have a priscilla, so I gave her hone cav and she buffs xander and lets him have nice QR up time. 

Xander then! Counter attacks are probably a good adition agains healers and archers. I actually just want Jeorge because of my love for archer boys haha. My only mounted healer is Clarine, maybe I can give her buff skills to work for future horse emblem quest

But seriously, what I want right now is 5* Camus, too bad he is still not around.

50 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

Are you running an Atk buff? Hone (even regular ol' Hone Atk 3) + DB 2 > Defiant Atk 3. That, and if you go for heal utility, you'll basically be using at least one turn of one of the game's most powerful Player Phase nukes to heal someone. I guess if you really need/want the heal utility you could make it work but...I don't know if I'd recommend it.

Not currently, but when Camus is released, my plan is to upgrade one of him to 5* and have him as a Goad Cavalry user and have the other one pass Goad Cavalry to Xander for maximum bullshit. Unless he only gets Goad Cavalry at 5*, like Reinhardt? Given that Grani's Shield is presumably a 4* skill, that actually seems fairly likely. Bleh. In any case, the buff skills are a constant regardless of which A skill I give Reinhardt, so it doesn't make sense to count them for one of the two but not the other.

Reinhardt is getting some assist skill no matter what. It might not come up too often, but in my experience there's plenty of chances to use them, and even Reinhardt doesn't need to be attacking every turn. It's just a matter of that being something that could be particularly useful with Defiant Atk because of helping to activate it.

Main thing is, I don't want him spending an indefinite amount of time with the decreased arena points of a level 2 skill until I can somehow manage to get him Death Blow 3. Even if Defiant Atk 3 is slightly worse than Death Blow 2, that's fine.

Edited by Othin

1 hour ago, GuiltyLove said:

ah yes, hearing 行きますよ! for five and a half minutes...

She actually says 行きましょう, which means "Let's go".

5 hours ago, JSND said:

I've decided to embrace my inner weebness after US!Lilina almost gave me clinical depression

But hearing Japanese Palla and Japanese Caeda make it hard(literally) to focus

HELP

EDIT: OH GOD WHY THE FUCK GUNTER NEED TO HAVE THAT GUY VOICING HIM. THIS IS TOO MUCH

Aren't they both lovely?

Also, yeah, Gunter.... I'm glad they didn't replace him though.

1 hour ago, GuiltyLove said:

Wasn't there a video of someone with four Sakura's beating the Michalis GHB?

True. But I'm talking about a healer that can somehow win an advanced arena battle.

3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

oh

my Japanese was never good so that's why i heard it wrong :(

still, hearing it for too long annoyed me

What is this blasphemy.

I could listen to Sakura for hours and not be annoyed <3

EDIT: @SatsumaFSoysoy I'm glad we're on the same page

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

4 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

He doesn't know a good girl when he sees one. Catria will never love him

(Isn't Guilty a girl though?)

Spoiler

I'm on mobile so I can't check. Also, how does one strikethrough on mobile?