• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

20 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Can anyone check to see if S Spur Def 1 stacks with regular Spur Def? (I need to conk out for the night.)

I'd also like to append a Fortify Res +X (such as Linde's) to the S seal version to this request, please.

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

I'd also like to append a Fortify Res +X (such as Linde's) to the S seal version to this request, please.

Spur should stack, Fortity shouldn't. If only I had some stamina to do the quests!

3 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

We know the Fortify Res doesn't stack, since Sieglinde/Siegmund and Hone Attack don't stack.

Spur Def, we don't know, since there hasn't been a case where we can stack two Spurs from a single unit. I already have my free 3* Hana at level 40, so can give it a test once I have the stamina...

Edited by Fruity Insanity

1 minute ago, Fruity Insanity said:

We know the Fortify Res doesn't stack, since Sieglinde/Siegmund and Hone Attack don't stack.

Spur Def, we don't know, since there hasn't been a case where we can stack two Spurs from a single unit. I already have my free 3* Hana at level 40, so can give it a test once I have the stamina...

Ah, really? Suppose it is for the best I give that seal to someone else, anyway...

Well I was going to 5 star Tharja next with the gauntlet feathers (since I don't have a red tome 5 star yet and she's +Spd)...

Looks like Eirika will have to follow suit straight away with the new Sacred Seals :O

...but then I also want to save some feathers for Camus/Lloyd (if he's good).

So much decisions...

8 minutes ago, Fruity Insanity said:

Can confirm that Spur Def 3 stacks with the Spur Def 1 seal. Put one on 5* Robin-M and he gave units next to him 6 Def.

Spurs always stacked, Hones/Fortifies never did.

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Spurs always stacked, Hones/Fortifies never did.

No, I mean on the same unit.

Spur Def 3 and Spur Def 1 both on Robin.

EDIT: Ice Dragon was curious, so am just confirming, in any case. I thought it would work.

Edited by Fruity Insanity

I think Marth is now my best unit. lol

Capture_2017-05-17-08-44-46_zpsx4wjzgah.

50 attack and 38 speed? Hell yeah. This is faster than my other powerhouses and still hits really hard! Can't wait for this guy to be a bonus unit in the arena again! If he ever is.

Time to upgrade Sharena to 5 star! I'll also throw some feathers at Anna to make her 4 star.

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

Would the Spur skill holder himself also get the Spur boost or is just allies?

I never actually thought about it. Probably not?

No, they don't. Same applies with Hone / Fortify buffs

Edited by MrSmokestack

3 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Would the Spur skill holder himself also get the Spur boost or is just allies?

I never actually thought about it. Probably not?

Auras don't work on the owner of the aura.

EDIT: ninja'd! :(

Edited by Vaximillian

I do like how these seals are gotten through character specific quests.

I never really gave Hana a try (she's more fragile than I'd like) but when I gave her a brave sword while leveling I started to appreciate her quadrupling most things with a brave sword. Once I give her desperation from a spare Shanna I have, she should be able to kill things without getting murdered by the first counter attack.

Ardent sacrifice might also be nice to push her into desperation range.

3 minutes ago, HyperBowser said:

I do like how these seals are gotten through character specific quests.

I never really gave Hana a try (she's more fragile than I'd like) but when I gave her a brave sword while leveling I started to appreciate her quadrupling most things with a brave sword. Once I give her desperation from a spare Shanna I have, she should be able to kill things without getting murdered by the first counter attack.

Ardent sacrifice might also be nice to push her into desperation range.

Having personally used Brave Sword Hana, I would just take a positioning assist. Reposition master race

Using Ardent Sacrifice burns a turn that Hana could have used to attack something. And when she wasn't, I used her to move teammates out of danger after they made their attacks.

Assuming you can get it off, that build is pretty great, though it's a bit of a gimmick since neutral Hana doesn't do nearly as well with the build as a +Atk one, and she can't be -Spd either. Then again mine was actually -Spd so I stuck with Swordbreaker for her B instead.

Almost done with those seals quests. I just need to train up Barst for those orbs.

6 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Having personally used Brave Sword Hana, I would just take a positioning assist. Reposition master race

Using Ardent Sacrifice burns a turn that Hana could have used to attack something. And when she wasn't, I used her to move teammates out of danger after they made their attacks.

Assuming you can get it off, that build is pretty great, though it's a bit of a gimmick since neutral Hana doesn't do nearly as well with the build as a +Atk one, and she can't be -Spd either. Then again mine was actually -Spd so I stuck with Swordbreaker for her B instead.

Almost done with those seals quests. I just need to train up Barst for those orbs.

The Hana I use seems to be +Speed, -Defense, this would explain all the one shots on counter attacks.

Oh yeah would Escutcheon be a decent option for her? It would allow her to avoid being one shot and most things tend to die in four or less hits anyway.

Just now, HyperBowser said:

The Hana I use seems to be +Speed, -Defense, this would explain all the one shots on counter attacks.

Oh yeah would Escutcheon be a decent option for her? It would allow her to avoid being one shot and most things tend to die in four or less hits anyway.

Escutcheon is pretty cool. Ice Dragon posted a build a while back listing defensive calcs showing it lets her avoid being one shot by a couple of blues. I personally use Luna though so she can delete Hector more easily.

17 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Same here haha. Barst seems so thoroughly mediocre, just wow.

32 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

50 attack and 38 speed? Hell yeah. This is faster than my other powerhouses and still hits really hard! Can't wait for this guy to be a bonus unit in the arena again! If he ever is.

Time to upgrade Sharena to 5 star! I'll also throw some feathers at Anna to make her 4 star.

That seems pretty good! Hope you do well :)

32 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

His defenses aren't even bad either lol

#FuryIsTheGreatestSkillEver