Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

I gave Fury to Soren.

I'm that weird.

I have also given Fury to Soren! Mine can't use it yet though due to a crippling lack of SP sadly. :P

Fury seems pretty appropriate for the grump. 

Finally promoted Sharena to 5*. At least she has a decent amount of skills learned, I still have a few skills for her to pick up but I'm hoping getting her to level 40 will get most of the points needed.

My plan is to do Anna next so I have some decent consistency with Bonus Heroes.

So we're now seeing Sacred Seals expand beyond just stat boosts to other level 1 skills, at least ones available to all characters. We'll have to see if they also start including more restricted skills: making a Swordbreaker 1 seal available only to non-green units doesn't seem too odd, but we'll have to see.

Whether or not they add skills that with restrictions, there's one key skill that doesn't have any: Quick Riposte. One of the most powerful skills, and as Hector demonstrates, there isn't much difference between different levels of it as long as you have the first one, but it's a pain to inherit the most upgraded version for maximum arena points. So when (if?) it gets released as a seal, it'll be quite a game changer.

I just saw a tomato get stabbed.

Speaking of tomatoes, kind of weird how Oboro couldn't be Forrest's mom. Oh well...

Weird double post.

Edited by Kaden

So we're now seeing Sacred Seals expand beyond just stat boosts to other level 1 skills, at least ones available to all characters. We'll have to see if they also start including more restricted skills: making a Swordbreaker 1 seal available only to non-green units doesn't seem too odd, but we'll have to see.

Whether or not they add skills that with restrictions, there's one key skill that doesn't have any: Quick Riposte. One of the most powerful skills, and as Hector demonstrates, there isn't much difference between different levels of it as long as you have the first one, but it's a pain to inherit the most upgraded version for maximum arena points. So when (if?) it gets released as a seal, it'll be quite a game changer.

That reminds me, kind of weird you can't have multiple copies of Sacred Seals. The new set of quests gives us a HP +3 seal, but it doesn't add to it; it's the same seal. I can understand why, but they could have done something like you cannot have a team with the same seals e.g. if they gave us two Spur Defense +3 seals in two separate quest lists and you equip it on Draug and Zephiel, you cannot have both of them on the same team unless you remove or swap out the seal for something else.

4 minutes ago, Kaden said:

I just saw a tomato get stabbed.

Your first tomato stabbing is always the most emotional one.

You want to talk about it dude?

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

That IS pretty cute...

Thats funny

Cause all I see is renewal fodder....

weird huh?

4 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Maybe you need your eyes checked

*puts on glasses*

I'm still only seeing "A "Day out" with Renewal 3"

At this point, I think I need laser eye surgery!

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Heartless

Soulless

Faithless

Skills first, cuteness later

Edited by Arcanite

7 minutes ago, Kaden said:

That reminds me, kind of weird you can't have multiple copies of Sacred Seals. The new set of quests gives us a HP +3 seal, but it doesn't add to it; it's the same seal. I can understand why, but they could have done something like you cannot have a team with the same seals e.g. if they gave us two Spur Defense +3 seals in two separate quest lists and you equip it on Draug and Zephiel, you cannot have both of them on the same team unless you remove or swap out the seal for something else.

People who weren't here for the feature debut.

10 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

It comes with preferring Oboro to superior ladies.

I make sacrifices to Sharena and Oboro, so I acknowledge somewhat that Sharena is a superior lady.

She's just not THE superior lady.

Get a defense win yet?

10 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

He is beyond saving.

Not a guy, I'm a robot.

Also, I don't need to be saved, i just know a "not-so-good" unit when I see it.

Oboro on the other hand? #SoFreshAndSoClean

@Arcanite Your new profile pic is even better now. Love it!

Are you not able to make it spin? Either way, I'm gonna assume that tomato is representation of where our heads will end up if we anger you.

Spoiler

Please spare me ;-;

Edited by Falcom

16 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

People who weren't here for the feature debut.

Yeah, I get that, but I was wondering if people who were here when they debuted and could get multiple copies of them.