Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

"This is probably my best chance to get Reinhardt," says the person who failed to pull Eirika, Ephraim, Leo, and all the Elibe characters from their actual banners.

EDIT: Huh, this banner ... it actually is scheduled to run for quite some time. If we don't get another banner with new characters when the bride banner officially expires, I'm going to suspect that once the Tempest Trials are over we may have a season 2 start.

Edited by Sunwoo

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

7 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

"This is probably my best chance to get Reinhardt," says the person who failed to pull Eirika, Ephraim, Leo, and all the Elibe characters from their actual banners.

EDIT: Huh, this banner ... it actually is scheduled to run for quite some time. If we don't get another banner with new characters when the bride banner officially expires, I'm going to suspect that once the Tempest Trials are over we may have a season 2 start.

I remember the official twitter saying that the current arena season's bonus heroes will be running for 3 weeks rather than 2 to offset the delay caused by the Ike banner lasting 3 weeks.

Well now ... I think I'm in a conundrum. I just pulled a second Merric with my most recent orbs. He's +spd -HP. My previous Merric is +atk -spd. Which one do I use as my main Merric?

12 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

For those asking about the lack of trailer: we didn't get one for Weapon Triangle.

We mean for new characters. The last two banners with new characters were revealed a few days before release. June Brides ends in a few days.

Edited by KongDude

42 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Well now ... I think I'm in a conundrum. I just pulled a second Merric with my most recent orbs. He's +spd -HP. My previous Merric is +atk -spd. Which one do I use as my main Merric?

+Spd Merric is in a pretty decent Spd tier...

I got enough feathers for another upgrade today, so now I have 5 star female Robin! And a green 5 star not named Frederick at last. :P

Nino will probably be my next one.

8 hours ago, phineas81707 said:

For those asking about the lack of trailer: we didn't get one for Weapon Triangle.

Correction: we don't get trailers for any banner that isn't a new character banner.

8 hours ago, KongDude said:

We mean for new characters. The last two banners with new characters were revealed a few days before release. June Brides ends in a few days.

The World of Radiance trailer was 1 day before release. The Rite of Shadows trailer was 3 days before release. The Bridal Blessings trailer was 2 days before release.

Assuming we're getting a new character banner after Bridal Blessings (as there's no reason to believe we won't), there's still tonight before the current banner expires.

9 minutes ago, SSbardock84 said:

Honestly I hate Takumi as a character, but I need him. So I use him. I hope they come out with a better colorless unit, but I doubt it.

Bridal Cordelia says hi

1 minute ago, SSbardock84 said:

Is she that good? I didn't even attempt the bridal summoning.

Bruh. 

She is not only easily the best archer but also one of the best ranged units in the game, period. 

Brave Bow Cordelia has a better matchup spread than Reinhardt with Death Blow for goddssake. 

Just now, MaskedAmpharos said:

Bruh. 

She is not only easily the best archer but also one of the best ranged units in the game, period. 

Brave Bow Cordelia has a better matchup spread than Reinhardt with Death Blow for goddssake. 

Dang. Maybe I should have tried the bridal summoning, too late now. Need to save my orbs.

7 minutes ago, SSbardock84 said:

Dang. Maybe I should have tried the bridal summoning, too late now. Need to save my orbs.

Never mind. Hopefully they'll come out with mounted bow users sooner rather than later (Rath and Wolf would go nicely imo xD ). On a horse emblem team, especially, that could be pretty devastating. They probably won't have the best stats to make up for being mounted, but brave bow, movement and buffs can sort that :D

5 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Never mind. Hopefully they'll come out with mounted bow users sooner rather than later (Rath and Wolf would go nicely imo xD ). On a horse emblem team, especially, that could be pretty devastating. They probably won't have the best stats to make up for being mounted, but brave bow, movement and buffs can sort that :D

That'd definitely be awesome, I'd love to have Sue, Rath, or Wolf.

Edited by SSbardock84

6 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Mist from the Ike banner

@shadowofchaos Because quote isn't working for some reason

Thanks.

I'm probably burned out and just not thinking as well.

I caught up to 18.5k on the tempest trials today.

I think that is on target for quickened pulse, yes?

5 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

Thanks.

I think the requirement is a little over 3k stamina a day, so it looks like you're at or slightly over the curve. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

I'm personally at 34k, just got 5* "Marth" yesterday. I'm not looking forward to grinding out the orbs once I get the seal haha.

Spoiler

Tempest is a real mental drain, I can relate

40 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

Thanks.

50k/14 = 3.571,42 per day for 14th day Quickened Pulse

This is fifth day, so yeah you are barely past it(as in, you made it with 200 surplus).

Edited by JSND