Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

ARGGGHH

I'm so mad at myself. I was inheriting my level 40 -Spd Shanna's Desperation to my Lucina for an easier time for Tempest Trial. Somehow my brain thought I was in Learn Skill and not Inherit Skill mode and I only managed to inherit Desperation Level 1 instead of all 3!!!!

Ugh, such a waste of a Shanna...it was tough levelling her up to 40 as well which I wouldn't have mind if I got Desperation 3 to Lucina. And Lucina actually had the SP for it, too!!!! ><

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

39 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

ARGGGHH

I'm so mad at myself. I was inheriting my level 40 -Spd Shanna's Desperation to my Lucina for an easier time for Tempest Trial. Somehow my brain thought I was in Learn Skill and not Inherit Skill mode and I only managed to inherit Desperation Level 1 instead of all 3!!!!

Ugh, such a waste of a Shanna...it was tough levelling her up to 40 as well which I wouldn't have mind if I got Desperation 3 to Lucina. And Lucina actually had the SP for it, too!!!! ><

Do you at least have an extra Navarre? You could use a 4* Navarre to get at least the second level of Desperation. Same deal with Mae who gives Desperation 2 as a 4*.

Meanwhile, I'm tempted to level up all four of the Navarres from his GHB and GHB repeat quests and making a defense team be all Navarre. Why? Why not. Not going to promote any of them either, so it'll be 2 pairs of 3* and 4* Navarre. I'd laugh if I somehow get a defense win.

Edited by Kaden

1 minute ago, Kaden said:

Meanwhile, I'm tempted to level up all four of him and making a defense team be all Navarre. Why? Why not. Not going to promote any of them either, so it'll be 2 pairs of 3* and 4* Navarre. I'd laugh if I somehow get a defense win.

If you only interact with copies of yourself, are you still considered introverted?

4 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Do you at least have an extra Navarre? You could use a 4* Navarre to get at least the second level of Desperation. Same deal with Mae who gives Desperation 2 as a 4*.

Meanwhile, I'm tempted to level up all four of the Navarres from his GHB and GHB repeat quests and making a defense team be all Navarre. Why? Why not. Not going to promote any of them either, so it'll be 2 pairs of 3* and 4* Navarre. I'd laugh if I somehow get a defense win.

Yeah I ended up just inheriting the extra 4 star Navarre so she at least gets Desperation 2. At least it has synergy with Defiant Speed that she already had way before skill inheritance.

I needed to free up space in my barracks anyway to make way for new summons (hopefully another 4 star Shanna! lol)

I was about to sacrifice a nino for gronnblade on Cecilia or Robin-F but I decided to see what their natures were

+Resistance/-Speed (this is the first one i ever got, my first 4 star period, good memories)
+HP/-Attack 
+Resistance/-Attack
+HP/-Speed

why do i just have the worst luck with ninos.

As sad as it is to look back on the wasted Shanna fiasco, Dr. Lucina with Desperation 2, Aether and Ardent Sacrifice still puts in work. So satisfying to defeat Veronica when Lucina started out at 11 HP in the final map, with Aether filling her back to full health in the final hit.

I should have decked her out with skills sooner, the only reason I didn't was she was neutral and I was using Sanaki/Xander for Arena for many weeks before that.

It was a worthy sacrifice, Shanna and Navarre! Desperation Lucina netted me my second perfect run! (Despite Klein and Nino falling in the final battle).

Edited by mcsilas

6 hours ago, mcsilas said:

ARGGGHH

Why did you have to level Shanna up to level 40?

12 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Why did you have to level Shanna up to level 40?

She was my first blue flier, even though she was -Spd/+Def she did her job with Desperation. Also this was also when the Tenth Stratum quests started so I needed to level her up (she was mid 30s by then). I like to level units p to 40 in case they became Arena bonus units as well (although lucky for me, Xander was in the same week so I didn't need to use her for arena)

Also, another achievement in Heroes to add to the list- I managed to beat Level 40 Zephiel with a Level 31 Sharena who's still a 2 star!

I used the Lunatic 9-2 Story Mission:

With a +1 Attack seal, Sharena had 30 Attack while Zephiel had 39 Defense. It took a combination of Lilina's Spur Atk 3, Michalis's Threaten Defense 3, Olivia's Hone Atk 3 and 2 attacks from Lilina leaving Zephiel at exactly 1 HP for Sharena to finish off!

Before I could single out Zephiel as the last unit, the map was basically Lilina deleting the armours/Narcian/healer with the help of Olivia. With Rising Flame, she even managed to one shot the blue armour! She's been overshadowed by Sanaki all this time, but Lilina deserves an award for this achievement!

(I will level up Sharena in this account someday, just want to focus my stamina on Tempest Trials for now...even though this took 1 stamina potion because I couldn't wait)

Edited by mcsilas

On 6/9/2017 at 2:24 PM, MaskedAmpharos said:

Luna if you're going with a more offensive build, and Bonfire if you're going for a tanky build. 

OK, thanks. Now, I'm working on Lilina, and I need a good special skill. I gave her Chilling Wind. Also, I need a good Raigh build. Any ideas?

On 6/9/2017 at 4:10 PM, Arcanite said:

Make a full dragon team with everyone +10, with Aether, and all 4 have fortify dragons and I'll change my profile picture to antyhing you want ;) (Just don't be lewd or indecent)

Tiki is still level 1, but here we are, all with ideal natures:

+10 Tiki (Mystery) [+Spd, -HP] (Lightning Breath+, Reciprocal Aid, Aether, Triangle Adept 3, Quick Riposte 3, Fortify Dragons)

Spoiler

krmwkhC.jpg

+10 Ninian [+Spd, -Res] (Lightning Breath+, Dance, Aether, Triangle Adept 3, Escape Route 3, Fortify Dragons, S HP +3)

Spoiler

hpB8Bm8.jpg

+10 Nowi [+Atk, -Res] (Lightning Breath+, Reciprocal Aid, Aether, Triangle Adept 3, Quick Riposte 3, Fortify Dragons)

Spoiler

mGOoOfe.jpg

+10 Fae [+Atk, -Def] (Lightning Breath+, Reciprocal Aid, Aether, Triangle Adept 3, Quick Riposte 3, Fortify Dragons, S Speed +1)

Spoiler

sgO7LJZ.jpg

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Tiki is still level 1, but here we are, all with ideal natures:

Wow Ice you actually did it~

AWESOME!!!!

So, what's my new profile picture? I could be nitpicky and say "make tiki level 40" but eh whatever

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

I haven't thought that far in the future yet.

You had two days..... and you still have nothing....

Ah well.... I won't question your methods ;) Just hurry up though! Onlookers might be building up their anxiety hee hee~

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

You had two days..... and you still have nothing....

Ah well.... I won't question your methods ;) Just hurry up though! Onlookers might be building up their anxiety hee hee~

Since I'm currently busy leveling Tiki, I'll let you pick a picture, but it has to be one (or more) of those four dragon girls and it has to be adorable as all get out.

14 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Since I'm currently busy leveling Tiki, I'll let you pick a picture, but it has to be one (or more) of those four dragon girls and it has to be adorable as all get out.

Well Myrrh isn't there so I'll take Nowi then!

One second! I'll edit this post when the new me is here...

EDIT:

@Ice Dragon Just for you~

Now I look extra youthful I guess?

Edited by Arcanite

14 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Well Myrrh isn't there so I'll take Nowi then!

One second! I'll edit this post when the new me is here...

EDIT:

@Ice Dragon Just for you~

Now I look extra youthful I guess?

Approved. :]

I'll post Tiki up again once I'm done leveling her up to level 40. Currently level 28.

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

Approved. :]

I'll post Tiki up again once I'm done leveling her up to level 40. Currently level 28.

Full dragon team OP OP. Can't wait to see Myrrh have hone/goad dragons. It'll be a total riot since you're already set in that department as far as a viable dragon team goes XD

7 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

+Atk/-Spd Nowi or +Def/-Res Nowi.  6_9

+Def. Nowi has poor Res anyway and she's a great physical tank. -Spf really hurts her, my one os +Def/-Spd but takes too much damage even physically because of low speed

5 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

+Def. Nowi has poor Res anyway and she's a great physical tank. -Spf really hurts her, my one os +Def/-Spd but takes too much damage even physically because of low speed

mm yeah makes sense, thanks. 

5 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

I wouldn't call 27 Res low, but -Res brings it down to 23, which is a bit low.

15 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

+Atk/-Spd Nowi or +Def/-Res Nowi.  6_9

Do you see yourself running Fortify Dragons ever?

9 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I wouldn't call 27 Res low, but -Res brings it down to 23, which is a bit low.

Do you see yourself running Fortify Dragons ever?

probably not. maybe if i pull a Ninian in my lifetime :P

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

Full dragon team OP OP. Can't wait to see Myrrh have hone/goad dragons. It'll be a total riot since you're already set in that department as far as a viable dragon team goes XD

Finished:

Spoiler

asHLLOF.jpg

If Rally Attack Speed ever gets added to another pullable character (no way in hell I'm sacrificing Bride Cordelia until I after I get a +10), you can bet I'm going to teach that to each of my dragons, as well. That way, I can mix and match a team of 1 Dance, 2 Rally Attack Speed, and 1 Reciprocal Aid.

Nice dragon team, Ice Dragon XD

I technically have enough dragons to form an all-dragon team, but I don't have Ninian XD;