• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Soon™.

You have 2 days :P

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I checked your stats, growths and skills, and I have to say thank goodness too. >:E

Ampy must have been some sort of Odin type spread eh?

UNFORT

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I checked your stats, growths and skills, and I have to say thank goodness too. >:E

I'm terribly sorry that my luck growth isn't up to your standards, but I think the rest is just fine tyvm

Your Celica's lack of Life and Death is proof enough you don't know good stats when you see them anyways. 

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Ampy must have been some sort of Odin type spread eh?

UNFORT

4 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I'm terribly sorry that my luck growth isn't up to your standards, but I think the rest is just fine tyvm

Your Celica's lack of Life and Death is proof enough you don't know good stats when you see them anyways. 

Amphy has high Skl, Def and Res, but 25% Str and Mag growths

My Celica has her own personal bodyguard/buffbot Kagerou with Rally Atk and Hone Spd, she doesn't need to put her life and death on the line

Just now, Arcanite said:

You have 2 days :P

Challenge accepted.

Does this mean 48 hours (preferably from 1 hour) from now (when I get home from work), or midnight Sunday night?

Grinding 989 SP for Nowi and finding another Luna donor is going to be a pain, unless I want to spend 150 more SP to go Daylight→Sol.

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

Challenge accepted.

Does this mean 48 hours (preferably from 1 hour) from now (when I get home from work), or midnight Sunday night?

48 hours from THIS MINUTE RIGHT NOW

4 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Amphy has high Skl, Def and Res, but 25% Str and Mag growths

My Celica has her own personal bodyguard/buffbot Kagerou with Rally Atk and Hone Spd, she doesn't need to put her life and death on the line

You sure you're looking in the right place? I think you have Def and Mag swapped (ngl I'd have shit Str though)

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Grinding 989 SP for Nowi and finding another Luna donor is going to be a pain, unless I want to spend 150 more SP to go Daylight→Sol.

If it wasn't for the fact that Nowi doesn't do well in Tempest, I would've suggested tempest. (At least, not 'well' in the sense that she can SP farm it like crazy.)

My B. Cordelia got over 1k SP from it already, while using a budget as hell build of L&D 1 and normal Brave Bow. Pity I don't have 20k feathers to spare to give her BB+, because Klein is just too damn good to use as inheritance fodder.

Edited by DehNutCase

1 minute ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

You sure you're looking in the right place? I think you have Def and Mag swapped (ngl I'd have shit Str though)

You're about as good as Mage Kliff (bad)!!!!!

I'm torn between continuing to pull for Bridelia or getting more Lucinas/my first actual good Tharja.

Does Tiki need to be level 40 to count?

Unless you want a tacky-looking level 1 Tiki standing next to your super powered up mountains of death, yes!

I love me some shade

*grabs lamp shade popcorn*

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I'm torn between continuing to pull for Bridelia or getting more Lucinas/my first actual good Tharja.

Red has better inheritance fodder, particularly in the low rarity units. (I'm also tempted to pull for more B!Cordelia, to get a perfect nature and merge boni for arena score. That said, even an optimistic estimate would have me spend ~400 orbs to get a better Cordelia than the effectively neutral one I have now, and colorless sucks as a color.)

Does Tiki need to be level 40 to count?

Unless you want a tacky-looking level 1 Tiki standing next to your super powered up mountains of death, yes!

I love me some shade

*grabs lamp shade popcorn*

Red has better inheritance fodder, particularly in the low rarity units. (I'm also tempted to pull for more B!Cordelia, to get a perfect nature and merge boni for arena score. That said, even an optimistic estimate would have me spend ~400 orbs to get a better Cordelia than the effectively neutral one I have now, and colorless sucks as a color.)

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Thanks for the (bad) in case I was unaware

Kliff at least still has use for a decent portion of the game, mage or no. You, on the other hand, are about as useful as Clive. 

Also I would recommend pulling for Lucina/Tharja. More merges are great for Arena score, Tharja is an incredible unit (especially for Tempest), and you could always pull a Roy, Hinata, or Lon'qu for fodder. 

Tempest Trials are so tedious... I don't even want masked Lucina. I just want the Sacred Seals.

Well, at least 5 battles lunatic is consistent. 1-2 chump teams deal with the first 3 battles and then Linde, Lucina, Olivia, and Titania carries the rest of it. No-selling Olwen and Reinhardt with Titania is fun. 300-ish points, though... So many more to go...

Edited by Kaden

3 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Kliff at least still has use for a decent portion of the game, mage or no. You, on the other hand, are about as useful as Clive. 

I'm actually Kamui

Incoming squinty eyes joke

Also everyone telling me to pull for more Lucinas clearly means I should keep going all in for my Awakening wife.

I'm actually Kamui

Incoming squinty eyes joke

Also everyone telling me to pull for more Lucinas clearly means I should keep going all in for my Awakening wife.

Wouldn't I be Kamui then. My eyes are squinty af and I'd probably shit myself if I saw a necrodragon coming at me.

3 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

If it wasn't for the fact that Nowi doesn't do well in Tempest, I would've suggested tempest. (At least, not 'well' in the sense that she can SP farm it like crazy.)

My B. Cordelia got over 1k SP from it already, while using a budget as hell build of L&D 1 and normal Brave Bow. Pity I don't have 20k feathers to spare to give her BB+, because Klein is just too damn good to use as inheritance fodder.

Yeah, the biggest problem with Nowi in Tempest is that she runs Triangle Adept and overlaps in color with Ninian, meaning I have to lose one of a healer, a dancer, or color coverage if I run her.

Ninian has already managed enough kills for about 800-900 SP from Tempest (despite her abysmal Atk stat), which is really sweet (and is the only reason I've been able to put Aether on her in such a short time).

8 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Thanks for the (bad) in case I was unaware

Also I would recommend pulling for Lucina/Tharja. More merges are great for Arena score, Tharja is an incredible unit (especially for Tempest), and you could always pull a Roy, Hinata, or Lon'qu for fodder. 

Mage Kliff is useful for all the game. You can tell from the "mage" part.

But are you Asian or Cho'sinian

I am, actually. I'm Chinese. 

EDIT: @Othin I don't think Mage Kliff is a bad standalone unit. He's just overshadowed both by the other potential mages (notably Mage!Tobin and Delthea) and by his own other class options (Cav!Kliff and Archer!Kliff are particularly notable)

Edited by MaskedAmpharos