Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

That's actually really good. 37 Spd means she's pretty much never getting doubled even in the Arena, and you can just run Atk +3 to improve her damage a bit.

Meanwhile, mine is +Res -Atk...

34 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

@Kaden I personally would opt for HP +5 to help keep her alive instead of Atk +3, but of course the decision is ultimately yours. 

I just train healers and kind of leave them at that, but yeah, seen a lot of people recommend HP +5 for healers, so I'll keep that in mind. Kind of wanted to spend the SP Lissa racked up a while back, but now I kind of don't want to. I could dump Fortify Res or something onto one of the healers, but whatever.

Also, ya wanna hear the worst part? I didn't want bride Lyn. No offense to those who like bride Lyn and want her, but I'd rather have regular Lyn -- be one way to get rid of a spare Bartre by dumping Brash Assault onto her -- and of the brides, it would have been Cordelia, Caeda and Charlotte, and then Lyn as units I wanted. Which is kind of the same with Celica's banner; Mae because I like her, Celica for practicality and sanity's sake, and then Boey and Genny -- I'd rather have Genny then Boey, though.

So, someone's wife just got lost into my army and I'll probably have to deal with accusations of bride kidnapping. Er... bridenapping? Ditto with Soren. Yes, Soren is a bride.

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Not if you kill off Boey. YOU HAVE THE POWER

I don't even have a Boey, but one of Mae's poke quotes is about Boey. So, yeah... Reminds me of Clair mentioning Alm and of course, Faye talking about Alm.

Anyway, geezus, you have to do 69 damage to Veronica to physically 2HKO. Or if you can double her which only a couple of units can, Lucina and Ryoma can do it safely if Lucina activates Aether or Luna and Ryoma activates Astra. Lucina has more flexibility in how she can get 37 speed and with Luna's lower cooldown while Ryoma can counter hit at range. Maybe Cain with cavalry buffs and Hana can do this too. Otherwise, 2 to 3HKO from the other high attack swords.

Red mages don't have it as easy either; 62 damage to 2HKO her. Sanaki's the safest way, but will still eat 18 damage from Veronica's Quickened Pulse Bonfire. Ugh... I don't know if I should continue to attempt the 5 battles Lunatic one or do the 5 battles Hard one knowing I have an easier shot at completing it deathless. Linde, Lucina, Titania, and either F!Robin or Olivia have been my most consistent team followed by Ursula destroys everything, but only a 3* Frederick, 4* Gunter, and 5* Titania having Fortify or Hone Cavalry is not a great thing, especially since Frederick is the only one with Fortify Cavalry.

Edited by Kaden

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Anyway, geezus, you have to do 69 damage to Veronica to physically 2HKO. Or if you can double her which only a couple of units can, Lucina and Ryoma can do it safely if Lucina activates Aether or Luna and Ryoma activates Astra. Lucina has more flexibility in how she can get 37 speed and with Luna's lower cooldown while Ryoma can counter hit at range. Maybe Cain with cavalry buffs and Hana can do this too. Otherwise, 2 to 3HKO from the other high attack swords.

Red mages don't have it as easy either; 62 damage to 2HKO her. Sanaki's the safest way, but will still eat 18 damage from Veronica's Quickened Pulse Bonfire. Ugh... I don't know if I should continue to attempt the 5 battles Lunatic one or do the 5 battles Hard one knowing I have an easier shot at completing it deathless. Linde, Lucina, Titania, and either F!Robin or Olivia have been my most consistent team followed by Ursula destroys everything, but only a 3* Frederick, 4* Gunter, and 5* Titania having Fortify or Hone Cavalry is not a great thing, especially since Frederick is the only one with Fortify Cavalry.

Or you can have Vantage and not worry about not ORKOing her :P

My Ryoma can usually ORKO her if he gets an attack boost from Ninian though. 

Likewise, if my Nino has enough boosts and Desperation up, she can also ORKO Veronica :D

5 minutes ago, Kaden said:

I just train healers and kind of leave them at that. Kind of wanted to spend the SP Lissa racked up a while back, but now I kind of don't want to. I could dump Fortify Res or something onto one of the healers, but whatever.

Also, ya wanna hear the worst part? I didn't want bride Lyn. No offense to those who like bride Lyn and want her, but I'd rather have regular Lyn -- be one way to get rid of a spare Bartre by dumping Brash Assault onto her -- and of the brides, it would have been Cordelia, Caeda and Charlotte, and then Lyn as units I wanted. Which is kind of the same with Celica's banner; Mae because I like her, Celica for practicality and sanity's sake, and then Boey and Genny -- I'd rather have Genny then Boey, though.

It's a 5* healer, might as well dump the 3*s and 4*s, and make her the best healer you have available. I have every offensive and support staff (except Physic) inherited onto Lyn right now.

This is clearly a lesson in life that you can't wait forever for Miss Perfect, and should settle with someone by your side

5 minutes ago, Kaden said:

I don't even have a Boey, but one of Mae's poke quotes is about Boey.

I was mostly talking about in Echoes. If Boey dies, Mae obviously won't marry him lel.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

1 minute ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Likewise, if my Nino has enough boosts and Desperation up, she can also ORKO Veronica :D

Yeah this is what I do

I also sometimes just get Nino's proc and usually that's enough

Yeah Sanaki is great against Veronica because of Triangle Adept, i usually bait Veronica to attacking Sanaki though so she doesn't activate Bonfire. Why do you have to be so bulky?!

Once i get masked Marth i am so tempted to inherit my spare Marth and make the masked Marth more of a Marth! Probably not the best idea in the world but maybe if I can get a Defiant Speed like Lucina it would be fun to be using Escape Route with the Speed boost. Doing it for the lulz really haha

Also maybe planning on inheriting 5 star one to my 4 star one to get Falchion without using feathers needed for Camus.

actually, I wonder if masked Marth will be a bonus unit in the next arena?

6 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Or you can have Vantage and not worry about not ORKOing her :P

My Ryoma can usually ORKO her if he gets an attack boost from Ninian though. 

But I don't have a Ryoma or Xander up to 5*. ;_;

Figured Nino could do that and Julia with G Tomebreaker can avoid getting doubled and dying... +Spd 4* Nino has enough speed to double Veronica, but she won't ORKO as a 4* with =Atk. Also, Nino would barely live with 5 HP. Yay, Lunatic Veronica...

5 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

It's a 5* healer, might as well dump the 3*s and 4*s, and make her the best healer you have available. I have every offensive and support staff (except Physic) inherited onto Lyn right now.

This is clearly a lesson in life that you can't wait forever for Miss Perfect, and should settle with someone by your side

Uh... what happened to sheep daughter? She's slower, but she's a sheep daughter.

13 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I was mostly talking about in Echoes. If Boey dies, Mae obviously won't marry him lel.

Yeah, but doesn't she not marry anyone else because he died?

Just now, Kaden said:

Uh... what happened to sheep daughter? She's slower, but she's a sheep daughter.

Yeah, but doesn't she not marry anyone else because he died?

FEED HER TO LYN YES

Well now you have an offensive staffer and a support staffer, I guess? Lyn for debuffs and Rehabilitate with Dazzling Staff, while Genny lays on the hurt with Wrathful Staff and Martyr. There's two projects for ya.

Don't sweat the details. Don't let your dreams be dreams.

9 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

If this thread turns into sheep daughter fest again I think I might explode

What happened to jumping off a cliff?

Edited by Vaximillian

47 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

FEED HER TO LYN YES

And then I'll have to explain why she's missing to her dad and the cops.

47 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Well now you have an offensive staffer and a support staffer, I guess? Lyn for debuffs and Rehabilitate with Dazzling Staff, while Genny lays on the hurt with Wrathful Staff and Martyr. There's two projects for ya.

Don't sweat the details. Don't let your dreams be dreams.

Huh, Martyr... *looks over at the spare Clarines and Azama*

Makes sense. Still kind of wished I had Serra. Kind of iffy since she'd mainly be there for closing out kills as her speed isn't that great and -Def makes it worst for her against physical units. Already have healers with Rehabilitate, so, no, to that.

Geez, I'm only missing Elise, Lucius, Priscilla, Sakura, and Serra for the healers and the worst thing is they're the ones with the most 5*. Second is Jaffar for the thieves. Meanwhile, archers.

45 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

My lord

If this thread turns into sheep daughter fest again I'm bungee jumping off a cliff

Should we talk about our lord and savior Oboro instead?

Edit: Also, disabling double tapping to have a unit stay in place is the best thing ever. I have to confirm my turn's end, but I never have to worry about accidentally having a unit stay in place.

Edited by Kaden

Man, I knew that giving my Azura Escape Route was going to pay off, as she's super useful on Tempest Mode. I just need to drop her HP to half early on and I have full coverage on dancing for the whole run of maps.

1 minute ago, Kaden said:

And then I'll have to explain why she's missing to her dad and the cops.

Makes sense. Still kind of wished I had Serra. Kind of iffy since she'd mainly be there for closing out kills as her speed isn't that great and -Def makes it worst for her against physical units. Already have healers with Rehabilitate, so, no, to that.

Just tell Amphy that she went out to find him.

Well Lyn already comes with Rehabilitate, so it's not like you have to do any work regarding that.

Just tell Amphy that she went out to find him.

It'd be hilariously twisted that if I sent or used Genny for skill inheritance, he'd be able to reunite with his sheep daughter. Otherwise, Genny is somehow removed from the summoning pool for him. :P

Lyn already comes with Rehabilitate, so it's not like you have to do any work regarding that.

And so do Lissa and Wrys. Kind of want to level up and promote the special map ones to 4* just in case since they'd be neutral. Not sure what I would do with the extra Wrys since I don't really know if any healer wants Live to Serve other than a team of Sakura. Lissa I can at least use for Renewal 2. Question is who to give it to. 

Edited by Kaden

Just now, Kaden said:

It'd be hilariously twisted that if I sent or used Genny for skill inheritance, he'd be able to reunite with his sheep daughter. Otherwise, Genny is somehow removed from the summoning pool for him. :P

And so do Lissa and Wrys. Kind of want to level up and promote the special map ones just in case since they'd be neutral. Not sure what I would do with the extra Wrys since I don't really know if any healer wants Live to Serve other than a team of Sakura. Lissa I can at least use for Renewal 2. Question is who to give it to. 

@MaskedAmpharos You make a deal with him or something I guess.

But why would you ever want to use 4* Lissa or 4* Wrys over the 5* Sacaen beauty? The only time they'd be useful would be like.... Rarity restriction challenges.

21 minutes ago, Jave said:

Man, I knew that giving my Azura Escape Route was going to pay off, as she's super useful on Tempest Mode. I just need to drop her HP to half early on and I have full coverage on dancing for the whole run of maps.

Hey I did the same with mine too! :D

First she's on one side of the map, next thing you know, she's on the complete opposite side! Very helpful for luring Veronica then leaving at the last second

20 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

@MaskedAmpharos You make a deal with him or something I guess.

But why would you ever want to use 4* Lissa or 4* Wrys over the 5* Sacaen beauty? The only time they'd be useful would be like.... Rarity restriction challenges.

'Cause I like Lissa and team old men only has one old dude healer, so might as well. Also, Sacaen beauty would be more beautiful if she had her sword.

14 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Great... they had to bring back the Zephiel map while everybody's working on Tempest Trials...

The general rule is that we have GHB each week now,regardless there is another event or not. Back then Navarre's GHB is coming with the flier gauntlet. Don't forget we probably gonna get new GHB unit next week. 

Just now, DraceEmpressa said:

The general rule is that we have GHB each week now,regardless there is another event or not. Back then Navarre's GHB is coming with the flier gauntlet. Don't forget we probably gonna get new GHB unit next week. 

It wasn't a problem previously since voting gauntlet battles don't consume stamina. However, it seems that IS/Nintendo really wants to drain us of our stamina potions so people would spend money to buy orbs for stamina if not for pulls.

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

My lord Takumi

If this thread turns into sheep daughter fest again I'm bungee jumping off a cliff

Oh that's it! I felt the urge to add him in that statement of yours so I did. Yay~ :3

29 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Great... they had to bring back the Zephiel map while everybody's working on Tempest Trials...

Hey, at least there's more Wary Fighter fodders to work with! But then the slowest of the bunch already has it built-in anyway. :3

Edited by Lyrai