Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

7 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I'm actually Kamui

Wait

The Asian one

Or the one with siblings that want your Yatonokami stabbing them?

Edited by shadowofchaos

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, shadowofchaos said:

Wait

The Asian one

Dat subtext tho

I presume he means the Asian one from Echoes

3 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

Wait

The Asian one

Aren't they both technically Asian

5 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I am, actually. I'm Chinese. 

EDIT: @Othin I don't think Mage Kliff is a bad standalone unit. He's just overshadowed both by the other potential mages (notably Mage!Tobin and Delthea) and by his own other class options (Cav!Kliff and Archer!Kliff are particularly notable)

Wow, really? I didn't know we were both Chinese.

Mage Kliff is pretty RNG dependant. My Mage Kliff remained relevant until Ch 4 because he kept getting Atk and Spd procs beyond the average, which let him use his insane spell list. But normally he's meh.

3 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

Wait

The Asian one

Or the one with siblings that want your Yatonokami inside them?

Actually, since Mikoto is if!Kamui's mother, isn't he kinda Asian too?

I put my Yatonokami wherever I want it to go

3 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I am, actually. I'm Chinese. 

EDIT: @Othin I don't think Mage Kliff is a bad standalone unit. He's just overshadowed both by the other potential mages (notably Mage!Tobin and Delthea) and by his own other class options (Cav!Kliff and Archer!Kliff are particularly notable)

Mage!Tobin is great, but I never got Delthea to catch up to Kliff after starting out so much weaker. I guess it's possible though?

As for his other class options, archers are pretty great, but cav struck me as a really bad class, especially compared to mage.

1 minute ago, Othin said:

Mage!Tobin is great, but I never got Delthea to catch up to Kliff after starting out so much weaker. I guess it's possible though?

As for his other class options, archers are pretty great, but cav struck me as a really bad class, especially compared to mage.

Delthea catches up super fast, since she can ORKO the Armors Ch 4 throws at you with just one or two Spd procs. She promotes at Fear Shrine if you do the Fear Shrine encounters.

Cav is actually Kliff's second best class overall, considering averages. His low base Spd constantly bogs him down in the Mage class despite his strong growth, while the Cav bases carry Kliff a bit ahead. He's no Mathilda, but he can hold his own quite well throughout the whole game.

Just now, GuiltyLove said:

Hello over here!

ur not part of the club

never will be!!

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Wow, really? I didn't know we were both Chinese.

Mage Kliff is pretty RNG dependant. My Mage Kliff remained relevant until Ch 4 because he kept getting Atk and Spd procs beyond the average, which let him use his insane spell list. But normally he's meh.

I went all canon classes for my first run, and my Mage Kliff remained pretty decent all game actually. My Mae on the other hand ended up far below average, getting passed up by Boey in literally every stat but res (even speed. SPEED)

2 minutes ago, Othin said:

But Delthea's ridiculous 70% attack growth. That's more than double Kliff's attack growth. She's so worth it.

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

Hello over here!

Hello Love <3 get it? because your name is GuiltyLove not that I'm saying I don't love you

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

ur not part of the club

never will be!!

sounds like someone is cruisin' for a bruisin'! 不行拒絕姐姐 >:(

1 minute ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Hello Love <3 get it? because your name is GuiltyLove not that I'm saying I don't love you

<3

I think I may have had a little too much fun with the team naming feature.

Not satisfied with my first and last team names though, but I couldn't really think of anything good for those. :v

Also, I see people saying good things about Delthea. Excellent, the more people who embrace the doot, the better.

Edited by Robert of Normandy

2 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I went all canon classes for my first run, and my Mage Kliff remained pretty decent all game actually. My Mae on the other hand ended up far below average, getting passed up by Boey in literally every stat but res (even speed. SPEED)

I went canon classes on my first run too, but I'm doing Mage Tobin for Blitzkrieg.

Looks like she's not your bae. I have a theory that the more you and the character love each other, the better they will grow. It's being proven to be true in both my games and my friends', for some reason.

3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

sounds like someone is cruisin' for a bruisin'! 不行拒絕姐姐 >:(

Now I have to call you sister? Pls...

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

The day the heroes board turned into wrath of the Asians

I'm just over here chillin' to some good music. And waiting for my stamina to load. It'd be nice to get the breath of life seal by the end of today, but I'm not sure if I can do that without wasting a stamina bottle.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I went canon classes on my first run too, but I'm doing Mage Tobin for Blitzkrieg.

Looks like she's not your bae. I have a theory that the more you and the character love each other, the better they will grow. It's being proven to be true in both my games and my friends', for some reason.

Now I have to call you sister? Pls...

Clair and Mathilda never got fewer than 3 stat ups per level, so you may be onto something

Idk I don't particularly like Atlas, but he was one of the most blessed units out of either army. Merc!Atlas surpassed both Saber and Kamui really quickly for me. 

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I have a theory that the more you and the character love each other, the better they will grow

Psh I wish that was true

Otherwise Oboro would have capped in all stats, too bad there's fixed stats in this game :/

My Cormag capped strength recently so that's good LOL

2 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Clair and Mathilda never got fewer than 3 stat ups per level, so you may be onto something

Idk I don't particularly like Atlas, but he was one of the most blessed units out of either army. Merc!Atlas surpassed both Saber and Kamui really quickly for me. 

Ew using Atlas! He is pretty funny as a Merc since the bases drag him back up. Archer Atlas with Killer Bow is the dumbest though.

Just now, Arcanite said:

Psh I wish that was true

Otherwise Oboro would have capped in all stats, too bad there's fixed stats in this game :/

My Cormag capped strength recently so that's good LOL

That just means Oboro doesn't love you back....

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Ew using Atlas! He is pretty funny as a Merc since the bases drag him back up. Archer Atlas with Killer Bow is the dumbest though.

I mean I just got really lucky. I took a look at his growths later and was blown away by the fact that he somehow was as blessed as Mathilda. RNG will be RNG, I guess.

1 minute ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I mean I just got really lucky. I took a look at his growths later and was blown away by the fact that he somehow was as blessed as Mathilda. RNG will be RNG, I guess.

You may not love him, but he loves you...

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

She's still +Atk though so I beg to differ :awesome:

She's +Atk for Takumi-sama, not you.

13 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

She's +Atk for Takumi-sama, not you.

I don't have a Takumi, so MY Oboro is +Atk for ME

Can't speak for the other Oboros out there. She deserves better than a pineapple head anyway

34 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Why does Kamui in Echoes sound not Asian

Every Asian male I know begins perfecting a white man's accent at the point they hit puberty. Kamui wears it well. I really believe he has no cultural identity.

6 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

Every Asian male I know begins perfecting a white man's accent at the point they hit puberty. Kamui wears it well. I really believe he has no cultural identity.

Hmm, interesting. I have lived in your general area (SoCal) for a few years and almost all Asians I know sounded "not-white", if that makes any sense. Or maybe I just don't know what white people sound like

Edited by GuiltyLove
verb tense

7 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

A lot of people say that I have no accent in English, but my speech is clearly foreign. Not sure what that means. I didn't grow up in an English-speaking country, though.

9 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I don't have a Takumi, so MY Oboro is +Atk for ME

Can't speak for the other Oboros out there. She deserves better than a pineapple head anyway

Your Oboro is waiting for you to pull Colorless.