• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Go make a thread in general called the "The Asian thread" so you guys won't get warning points for clutter

5 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Your Oboro is waiting for you to pull Colorless.

She's actually waiting for 5k feathers but if that's what you think sure, why not

8 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Asian Americans sound however they want to.

WOOOOOOOOH CHING CHONG LING LONG TING TONG

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Go make a thread in general called the "The Asian thread" so you guys won't get warning points for clutter

She's actually waiting for 5k feathers but if that's what you think sure, why not

Are you actually pulling right now?

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

WOOOOOOOOH CHING CHONG LING LONG TING TONG

NEE HOW NEE HOW

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Are you actually pulling right now?

Oh yeah story time:

So I decided to pull from tempest banner cause I need skill fodder anyway (Hinata, Eirika, Marth, all that Jazz)

AND GUESS WHAT

I accidentally started pulling from bride banner..... I tapped summon and then realized I was on the wrong banner after :/ So now when I pull reds there's an even lower chance of me getting a 5 star while looking for fodder (hence why I went tempest in the first place)

OH JOY!

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

So I decided to pull from tempest banner cause I need skill fodder anyway (Hinata, Eirika, Marth, all that Jazz)

AND GUESS WHAT

I accidentally started pulling from bride banner..... I tapped summon and then realized I was on the wrong banner after :/ So now when I pull reds there's an even lower chance of me getting a 5 star while looking for fodder (hence why I went tempest in the first place)

Good, get more Brides. MORE.

8 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Good, get more Brides. MORE.

I don't want any brides though :/

First bite + Oboro though...

it'll be better than Effie holding a carrot

Even though I'm not planning to pull from the brides banner, I legit wish that there were more bouquets functioning as tomes. A bouquet of red roses could've totally been a red tome! And white roses would've just been a staff

Welp, my disinterest in the game has gone. Tempest Trials have actually found me hooked more than ever :D 

Currently aiming for about 5k points a day, which so far has been fine. I'm a bit loathe to spend stamina potions, although I'll see how high I get and if it's worth trying for the orbs if I do manage to stick on target. 

19 minutes ago, Okigen said:

Me the opposite. I would rather buy the Quicken purse by orbs.

I hate grinding. :>_<:

I had nothing left to do but grind and arena, anyway, before this, and fewer units to train up since most of my unique ones are level 40... so this is grinding without it feeling as much like grinding, I find. Though some of the enemies are hecka frustrating. 

Finally got my first unit to max out HM (I don't grind HM so woot). 

Of course it's Reinhardt. I'm trash and proud xD 

26 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Welp, my disinterest in the game has gone. Tempest Trials have actually found me hooked more than ever :D 

Welcome back! We all tend to get emotional after going to a wedding, there's no shame in it.

Just now, Gustavos said:

Welcome back! We all tend to get emotional after going to a wedding, there's no shame in it.

xD The flowers! The dresses! It was all too much! xD 

Thanks :D I'm just happy to feel like I have something to do :)

I did momentarily come back to grind Camus up, but I'm still too much of a Xander fan. Since I have Reinhardt, I'm finding it hard to use Camus as much... but perhaps the new arena season (I think the one after this?) will force me to use a new team, since my current is Xander, Soren, Olivia (usually Azura) and Reinhardt...

I decided to give Alfonse reciprocal aid from a spare Setsuna. He's the only one on my core team who can self-heal and he has the highest HP of his teammates, so I feel it won't be wasted on him.

This is probably a better decision than giving my male Robin ardent sacrifice, considering I don't actually use it and he can't self-heal.

Also, my only Nowi is +def -spd. That's not really good, but I suppose I could give her bowbreaker from a spare Setsuna and scare off all the bow users with her higher than normal defense. Yeah I could try pulling for a better one, but I'm not going to use her enough to justify it, shrug.

Edited by Sunwoo

So I did a summon to maybe get some skill inheritance fodder and I ended up pulling a 5* nowi on my first pull. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

+Spd, -HP. Any Skill recommendations?

3 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

So I did a summon to maybe get some skill inheritance fodder and I ended up pulling a 5* nowi on my first pull. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ay thats the same as mine

I gave mine Bowbreaker back when Takumi was "top-tier". That and Getting buffed by Ninian's Fortify Dragons makes her really good archer bait.

3 minutes ago, KongDude said:

I gave mine Bowbreaker back when Takumi was "top-tier". That and Getting buffed by Ninian's Fortify Dragons makes her really good archer bait.

I only have one Setsuna so I'm not willing to sacrifice her. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

15 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Quick Riposte for sure. It allows her to double when she wouldn't normally and grants her far more ORKOs than she has with any other skill. If you don't have QR fodder, then Swordbreaker is serviceable as well. 

Fury and Triangle Adept are widely considered her best A-skills, so I would pick based on whether you want her to be more specialized towards killing and tanking reds or have her be more generally good. Of course, what fodder you have will also influence your choice. 

I would recommend Moonbow for her special since Lightning Breath increases special cd, making most other skills have cooldowns too long to be useful. If you want a longer cd skill anyways, then Bonfire's your best bet. 

Assist skills are highly flexible according to player preference, but a repositioning skill like Reposition or Swap are good options. 

Finally, for her C skill, her default Threaten Res is fine, but you could also have her be more team oriented by giving her a Hone/Fortify/Spur support skill.

@Vaximillian Thanks for the wallpapers. It's much appreciated!

Also, how does the speed criteria work for Tempest Trial? Does it rate you based on the time elapsed as soon as you burn stamina until you defeat the final stage? Or does it rate you according to turns per stage?

6 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

@Vaximillian Thanks for the wallpapers. It's much appreciated!

Also, how does the speed criteria work for Tempest Trial? Does it rate you based on the time elapsed as soon as you burn stamina until you defeat the final stage? Or does it rate you according to turns per stage?

Turns per stage. You could literally put your phone down and watch a movie, and it wouldn't affect the time score. 

8 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Quick Riposte for sure. It allows her to double when she wouldn't normally and grants her far more ORKOs than she has with any other skill. If you don't have QR fodder, then Swordbreaker is serviceable as well. 

Fury and Triangle Adept are widely considered her best A-skills, so I would pick based on whether you want her to be more specialized towards killing and tanking reds or have her be more generally good. Of course, what fodder you have will also influence your choice. 

I would recommend Moonbow for her special since Lightning Breath increases special cd, making most other skills have cooldowns too long to be useful. If you want a longer cd skill anyways, then Bonfire's your best bet. 

Assist skills are highly flexible according to player preference, but a repositioning skill like Reposition or Swap are good options. 

Finally, for her C skill, her default Threaten Res is fine, but you could also have her be more team oriented by giving her a Hone/Fortify/Spur support skill.

I see. I'll probably end up with Fury for A, Moonbow for the trigger, and either fortify Res or Def for C. Not sure what I'll do for B. I'd like QR but I don't have any Subakis I could sacrifice. Don't have any Abels either but I have a few Sullys so I could do SB2 at least.

Just now, Robert of Normandy said:

I see. I'll probably end up with Fury for A, Moonbow for the trigger, and either fortify Res or Def for C. Not sure what I'll do for B. I'd like QR but I don't have any Subakis I could sacrifice. Don't have any Abels either but I have a few Sullys so I could do SB2 at least.

SB 2 is perfectly serviceable. Sure, you won't get quite as many Arena points, but it's not that big of a deal ultimately. 

I can't believe I'm saying this but stamina recharges too fast. I'm trying my best to find time throughout the day to do trials and use every point of stamina, but it's exhausting trying to keep up. Each one is as involved as a seven streak of arena matches. I'm shocked to hear that somebody have already been burning stamina potions to play this mode more. 

It's a ton of fun sure, but I'm not acclimated to spending hours of play time on my phone a day. The good news is that I'm getting better scores than I anticipated and may even be able to claim the quickened pulse seal by the end of this. I just want the 5 star build-a-bear lucina, and I'm sure the seals would show up again as reward for quests or the next tempest trial. This event has also inspired me to really tune up my units with SI.

Edited by Gustavos

6 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

I can't believe I'm saying this but stamina recharges too fast. I'm trying my best to find time throughout the day to do trials and use every point of stamina, but it's exhausting trying to keep up. Each one is as involved as a seven streak of arena matches. I'm shocked to hear that somebody have already been burning stamina potions to play this mode more. 

It's a ton of fun sure, but I'm not acclimated to spending hours of play time on my phone a day. The good news is that I'm getting better scores than I anticipated and may even be able to claim the quickened pulse seal by the end of this. I just want the 5 star build-a-bear lucina, and I'm sure the seals would show up again as reward for quests or the next tempest trial. This event has also inspired me to really tune up my units with SI.

It's a bit frustrating to have stamina be wasted, sure, but you'll be fine. IS has been nice enough this event to where you don't need to be able to do the hardest difficulty consistently or be completely efficient with stamina usage to get the best rewards (namely the 5* and the seals) :D

I also may just be acclimated to this since grinding nonstop for hours every day during an event is par for the course in any standard gacha event. The difference between those and this one being that you don't need to grind for hours on the hardest difficulty for the best rewards and can achieve them even through playing Hard, which is really nice of them.

Edited by MaskedAmpharos