• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

So it looks like max level stats are already out.

Tiki is 35/36/30/32/24. That's a pretty bonkers Attack stat, but of course Cherche's is higher blah blah blah. 32 Def though... With the Melon Crusher and a +Spd nature, Tiki gets 38 Atk, 35 Spd, 34 Def and 26 Res. Maybe slap Fury or L&D on that? With Fury, the recoil is 8 HP at full health, which isn't as painful as the 11 from Ragnarok. Close Def wtih +Atk/+Def and Quick Riposte would also work.

Robin is 35/32/34/28/29. That's a pretty balanced spread. Compared to Camus, she trades 7 HP and 3 Def for 12 Res, and also has 1 more point of Spd. Unfortunately she doesn't have a Gradivus to carry her, though her weapon does bring her stats up to 34/36/30/31. Mhmmmm.

Gaius' Atk/Spd is 31/37, which is what +Atk Setsuna reaches... So with +Atk, Gaius is 33/37, so Clarisse and Setsuna are already dead. Not much to write home about though. Def Ploy might be great on Kagerou though, if I bother pulling Colorless. Though it'd mean giving up the Hone Spd for Celica.

Fred is...Matthew? 40/32/31/28/18. A lot more Atk than Matthew, that's for sure, but traded some Spd and Def. A bit disappointed. He's not going to run Poison Dagger better than Kagerou any day of the week, and I'm not sure what else is worthwhile with Daggers. At least his Seashell might be better than Silver Dagger kinda.

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

So it looks like max level stats are already out.

Tiki is 35/36/30/32/24. That's a pretty bonkers Attack stat, but of course Cherche's is higher blah blah blah. 32 Def though... With the Melon Crusher and a +Spd nature, Tiki gets 38 Atk, 35 Spd, 34 Def and 26 Res. Maybe slap Fury or L&D on that? With Fury, the recoil is 8 HP at full health, which isn't as painful as the 11 from Ragnarok. Close Def wtih +Atk/+Def and Quick Riposte would also work.

Robin is 35/32/34/28/29. That's a pretty balanced spread. Compared to Camus, she trades 7 HP and 3 Def for 12 Res, and also has 1 more point of Spd. Unfortunately she doesn't have a Gradivus to carry her, though her weapon does bring her stats up to 34/36/30/31. Mhmmmm.

Gaius' Atk/Spd is 31/37, which is what +Atk Setsuna reaches... So with +Atk, Gaius is 33/37, so Clarisse and Setsuna are already dead. Not much to write home about though. Def Ploy might be great on Kagerou though, if I bother pulling Colorless. Though it'd mean giving up the Hone Spd for Celica.

Fred is...Matthew? 40/32/31/28/18. A lot more Atk than Matthew, that's for sure, but traded some Spd and Def. A bit disappointed. He's not going to run Poison Dagger better than Kagerou any day of the week, and I'm not sure what else is worthwhile with Daggers. At least his Seashell might be better than Silver Dagger kinda.

So basically, Robin is pretty much the only unit you'd probably keep instead of feed for fodder

That's all folks!

I'm not pulling on this one, even if it killed me XD

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

So basically, Robin is pretty much the only unit you'd probably keep instead of feed for fodder

That's all folks!

I'm not pulling on this one, even if it killed me XD

I think Tiki has some potential, but idk. Of course, she's Green. She and Robin both need the HP Seal glued to them though.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I think Tiki has some potential, but idk. Of course, she's Green. She and Robin both need the HP Seal glued to them though.

Yeah I'll chill with keeping HP+3 on Male Robin then heh

I don't need another lance user when I already have 3 5 star lance users anyway XD

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Yeah I'll chill with keeping HP+3 on Male Robin then heh

I don't need another lance user when I already have 3 5 star lance users anyway XD

I have... six :D

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

Just now, Arcanite said:

But you're not pulling though right?

I actually had six, I edited my post lel.

I actually really want Tiki, so yes lol. I may or may not try for Robin, but this banner is also good for focus pulling Reds to get Katarina and Athena.

Considering my only 5* Axe is Hector and my good 4*s basically stop at Michalis, I really should get another axe unit...

Meh.

EDIT: Well, I am working on Anna... really should remember that.

Edited by phineas81707

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

Considering my only 5* Axe is Hector and my good 4*s basically stop at Michalis, I really should get another axe unit...

Meh.

I have Hector, Camilla and Anna as 5* axes, but only Hector is actually reliable honestly. I haven't done any inheritance for Camilla at all, and I just did some budget stuff on Anna to fill her slots. Imma work on Tiki for real though.

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

Meh.

I have Hector, Camilla and Anna as 5* axes, but only Hector is actually reliable honestly. I haven't done any inheritance for Camilla at all, and I just did some budget stuff on Anna to fill her slots. Imma work on Tiki for real though.

4 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Um no you shouldn't 

You have Hector

You actually don't need another axe unit at all

only Hector is actually reliable honestly.

^^^^^^^^^^^

Eh, it's mostly because the developers are insistent I have a good axe user, and Hector sometimes struggles to be that. (Nino might have raised my standards).

3 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

I’ve got Cherche and Michalis as 5⋆, and 21k feathers. Hmm. Anna is tempting.

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Um no you shouldn't 

You have Hector

You actually don't need another axe unit at all

It's nice to have an axe unit that's more for Player Phase that's not made of paper like Anna, I guess.

6 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

It's nice to have an axe unit that's more for Player Phase that's not made of paper like Anna, I guess.

There's always brave axe Cherche, but that's a 40k feather investment

41 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Um....

What kind of science?

You know... the scientific kind of science...

What kind of 'science' were you thinking I was going to do to the poor guy? 

38 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

probably for "experiments"

Of course, science is nothing without practical experiments ;):

I stopped at 38 orbs after getting Merric, Tiki, and Celica as 5 stars...

I love Sawashiro. She's one of my favorite VA's....

I thought to wait later on in the two week period.

But then what if a Marth focus appears?

Hmmm... What do you all think I should do?

12 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

There's always brave axe Cherche, but that's a 40k feather investment

But I don't even have a Cherche anymore. She gave her life so that Hector could learn Pivot.

5 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

I stopped at 38 orbs after getting Merric, Tiki, and Celica as 5 stars...

I love Sawashiro. She's one of my favorite VA's....

I thought to wait later on in the two week period.

But then what if a Marth focus appears?

Hmmm... What do you all think I should do?

Summer Tiki? Celica tho.

I feel like Sawashiro's Robin is too high-pitched in this game, for both the normal one and the summer one.

48 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Robin also has HP Def 2 which ups her HP by 4 and Def by 2. So, by default with all her skills, she has 38 HP, 34 Atk, 36 Spd, 34 Def, and 31 Res at full HP. And if you get a -Atk, +Res one like me, she basically becomes a blue Selena with swapped defense and resistance.

Freddy is like dagger Virion, but with lower HP for more defense and hilariously enough, more resistance.

Edited by Kaden

Displaying Screenshot_20170630-055800.png

My Ephraim is +Atk -Res. I gave him Close Def because now he can keep Quick Riposte around longer where as Fury would just get in the way of that due to -6 HP every time. This set allows for Ephraim to be just like Hector stat wise in his high defense which while yes it's 32 Def normally for him, but it becomes 38 when attacked by close combat foes (Threaten Atk can be picked to lower the attack of incoming foes). 

Edited by AbsoluteZer0Nova

19 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Robin also has HP Def 2 which ups her HP by 4 and Def by 2. So, by default with all her skills, she has 38 HP, 34 Atk, 36 Spd, 34 Def, and 31 Res. And if you get a -Atk, +Res one like me, she basically becomes a blue Selena with swapped defense and resistance.

Freddy is like dagger Virion, but with lower HP for more defense and hilariously enough, more resistance.

Maybe that HP Def 2 is worth keeping on just for the 4 HP, instead of something like Fury.

When a man with no shirt takes magic better than you, you probably should rethink your life. Perhaps that bib is too flammable.

10 minutes ago, Troykv said:

I got a +Atk -HP Robin Summer.

Is she good? What skills are good for her?

-HP is lol. As a melee unit she can't really deal with even lower HP. I guess you'll have to have her be some sort of glass cannon, maybe with a Brave Lance, because she can't really make use of her good mixed bulk with just 32 HP.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

3 minutes ago, Troykv said:

I got a +Atk -HP Robin Summer.

Is she good? What skills are good for her?

That's good. +Atk is always good and because it's -HP Fury would work great with her and it goes nicely with Deft Harpoon+'s ability. I would give her Renewal so that Deft Harpoon+'s ability stays in tact and just have someone on your team with Ardent Sacrifice just in case as back up. She would have during combat, 54 Atk, 39 Spd, 33 Def and 34 Res.