• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

7 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I guess some are hoping those skills will be given to more common units in the future and get them then rather than on some silly swimwear 5* units.

Fair enough, who knows when that will happen though. There still aren't any AXE EXP units after Spring Chrom (I joined 2 weeks after the banner's end) and I wouldn't want to miss out on something like SP farming skills. But for people who spend I guess it's not as big of an issue.

That being said, if Edward (Dawn Brigade) or Ross (Magvel) pop up next month and I have no orbs, I'll be kicking myself.

Edited by Zeo

5 minutes ago, Lushen said:

Got Gaius already!

17 | 20 | 8 | 5 | 6

if anyone else gets him compare so we can figure out natures.

Assuming the level 40 stats on the wiki are correct, that's neutral HP, Atk, and Res. No way to tell if Spd and Def are positive or negative (they're definitely not neutral, though) without another data point. (But based on the final stat distribution, that's more likely [+Def, -Spd] than [+Spd, -Def].)

Edited by Ice Dragon

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Assuming the level 40 stats on the wiki are correct, that's neutral HP, Atk, and Res. No way to tell if Spd and Def are positive or negative without another data point.

How do?  How can you determine lvl1 stats already?  Educate me! xD

edit:  +sp/-def would be amazing.  Second best I think,

Edited by Lushen

3 minutes ago, Lushen said:

How do?  How can you determine lvl1 stats already?  Educate me! xD

At 5-star rarity, the difference between level 1 and level 40 stats is always one of 8, 10, 13, 15, 17, 19, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30, or 33. Since the stats currently known on the wiki are presumably all neutral, that means that any stat your Gaius has that matches one of those difference values compared to a neutral level 40 Gaius is guaranteed to be neutral, and any stat that doesn't match is guaranteed to not be neutral.

Edited by Ice Dragon

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

At 5-star rarity, the difference between level 1 and level 40 stats is always one of 8, 10, 13, 15, 17, 19, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30, or 33. Since the stats currently known on the wiki are presumably all neutral, that means that any stat your Gaius that matches one of those difference values compared to a neutral level 40 Gaius is guaranteed to be neutral, and any stat that doesn't match is guaranteed to not be neutral.

Hm.  Can I also assume that his 8 default speed it a bit too high to be a -nature?  Or is that not a thing?

2 minutes ago, Lushen said:

Hm.  Can I also assume that his 8 default speed it a bit too high to be a -nature?  Or is that not a thing?

I think it's actually too low to be a +Spd nature. Reason being his level 40 Spd is a massive 37, meaning 9 is more likely than 7 for neutral Spd at level 1. (Again, no way to tell for certain without another data point.)

Edited by Ice Dragon

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I think it's actually too low to be a +Spd nature. Reason being his level 40 Spd is a massive 37, meaning 9 is more likely than 7 for neutral Spd at level 1.

Damn, I didn't think anyone had more than 8 speed default at level 1.  But you're probably right, lon'qu has 11 default.

Second full summon and I got summer F!Robin, the one I wanted the most because of her high resistance, and a 3* M!Robin who if he's at least =Atk, I'll just merge +Def, -Atk M!Robin into him or something.

The "bad" part is summer F!Robin is -Atk, but she's +Res. I think this could work very well if I give her a Sapphire Lance+ since her attack doesn't drop off that far compared to -Atk, +Res Titania, the awesome blue magic wall. Unfortunately, I've never summoned Hector, so RIP counter red mage killing.

+Res, -Atk summer F!Robin is basically Selena if she swapped defense and resistance and traded some HP and 1 speed for more attack. 35 HP, 29 Atk, 34 Spd, 28 Def, and 32 Res. For reference, Selena has 37 HP, 25 Atk, 35 Spd, 32 Def, and 28 Res. Yeah, this could totally work. Kind of weird that I'm okay with being afflicted by the @Rezzy curse.

Now, if only I could get Sapphire Lance+ without having to murder Subaki (QR and Swap) or Sully (Draw Back and Swordbreaker 2). Fates-based July trials with Nohr Azura would be awesome right now.

That Niles that showed up... Iceberg should totally go onto her. Or maybe Glacies... Hmm... Decisions. I'll figure this out tomorrow. It's 2:37 in the morning. I should be sleeping.

Oh, and I have so many Jagens right now. What is this? A nursing home!? I really need to give someone else, preferably a non-green, Fortify Cavalry.

Here's hoping I can get Tikini. That Melon Crusher shall be mine! I will not miss my chance to get a hilarious food weapon!

Edited by Kaden

55 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Looks like Athena and Roderick are the two that got dropped to 4-star. I guess I'm 2 for 4 this time.

Surprise, I was expecting Athena to still be 5* instead of Luke.

Also, the maps were alright, but probably the least challenge I've had in a while. Then again, Lunatic story maps tend to be pretty simple with Hector and Azura as options.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Nice little paralogue, nice little twelve orbs. Also, Anna, never change:

Reveal hidden contents

ihj1ebl.jpg

Lmao, that question made me laugh. The whole thing made me laugh. Anna was at her best here - both of them! xD

4 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Looks like Athena and Roderick are the two that got dropped to 4-star. I guess I'm 2 for 4 this time.

Wow, Roderick but not Luke? I don't think anyone was expecting that. Perfect for me, though: they're the two I didn't get! Also I was right about Katarina.

Spent my almost 100-orb stockpile and no summer units yet. I did get my first copies of Roderick, Kagero, and Gaius, though, which is nice. Gaius is only 3* but I think this means I now have every character available at 3*. I did get a 5*, but unfortunately it was a duplicate Boey. He doesn't have anything I've really been wanting to inherit, so I might just merge him? Not like I've been using him much either, though. At least the longer banner means more chances at it, although I do hope the extra half month is overlapping with the next main banner instead of replacing it.

I didn't feel like clearing out my barracks, so I spent three orbs to expand them to 215.

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

Today is the last day of June, and thus Nintendo has released the calendars for July, featuring Radiant Dawn Ike and female Corrin:

Ike:

Reveal hidden contents

DDjqBuoXsAAI57C.jpg

Corrin:

Reveal hidden contents

DDjqDWaXUAELCjs.jpg

More copy-paste calendars! When they announced it I thought they were gonna have Kozaki draw all the top characters...

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

More copy-paste calendars! When they announced it I thought they were gonna have Kozaki draw all the top characters...

As did I. Assuming the title screen artwork is done by Kozaki, I thought they would commission him to do them in the similar style. Alas, it’s old official art.