• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 hours ago, phineas81707 said:

@MrSmokestack Do you even Nino? She LOVES being at low HP.

Nino can't Desperado if she's dead.

2 hours ago, JSND said:

This is why your run Etr-

Oh wait you already did

:(

My team is Camus / Xander / Ephraim / Nino, no Etrurian Scum to see here.

I do want to run Cecilia and Reinfart in place of the latter two in the future though, but not until I pull a Roy for Cecilia.

Etrurian scum incoming

Edited by MrSmokestack

2 hours ago, r4v1sh said:

Is it Siggy? Tell me it's Siggy!
Or are we talking about the leaked banner?

Leaked banner, sorry. I'm keeping it spoilered by not mentioning it directly :)

4 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Azura > Ninian

I would post the spongebob image and ping Ice Dragon... But I'm too hungry right now to do this.

4 hours ago, Doof said:

Sometimes he goes by other names

Like Marx, red Camus, cancer to the meta...

nah lol yeah its him

I'm about to 5 star mine.

But so far, +Atk Death Blow 2 Eliweed works pretty well.

3 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Eldigan > Xander!

Only if he had the legendary Missiletainn

Instead he has a crappy knock off Mystletainn weapon

get outta here with that knock off nonsense

2 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

I would post the spongebob image and ping Ice Dragon... But I'm too hungry right now to do this.

I'm about to 5 star mine.

But so far, +Atk Death Blow 2 Eliweed works pretty well.

I am too! Just grinding for some more SP so I can get Siegfried comfortably (been training him since he was a 3 star)

I should give Eli420 a shot too since his stats seems good but I can't say no to Distant Counter horse 

2 minutes ago, Doof said:

Only if he had the legendary Missiletainn

Instead he has a crappy knock off Mystletainn weapon

get outta here with that knock off nonsense

I am too! Just grinding for some more SP so I can get Siegfried comfortably (been training him since he was a 3 star)

I should give Eli420 a shot too since his stats seems good but I can't say no to Distant Counter horse 

Take it from a heavy Eliwood user

His stats actually sucked giant balls. Its a good thing he have the best Legendary Sword in the entire fucking game that makes him as strong as Chrom

The worst part is comparison with Leo. I mean Leo is objectively the #1 Red Horse(he's basically Xander who replace Physical Invulnerability with meta relevance and one shot power) but Xander does have something over Leo. Eliwood is strictly a worse Leo

Edited by JSND

I've gained one orb in the last few days.  C'mon IS I need more orb sources - you haven't had any special maps, special quests, etc. in a month.  Just routine stuff.

And I don't think I can talk about daliy orbs without getting a little emotional.

41 minutes ago, Lushen said:

I've gained one orb in the last few days.  C'mon IS I need more orb sources - you haven't had any special maps, special quests, etc. in a month.  Just routine stuff.

And I don't think I can talk about daliy orbs without getting a little emotional.

It's almost July. Plus the new banner starts on that day. So it'll be raining orbs. Patience good sir.

Also waiting for the trailer about that datamined banner so I can hear ridiculous voice lines.

2 hours ago, Lushen said:

At least the Arena gives weekly orbs now! Plus the Tempest Trials were a thing as well. Just a small dry spell is all.

Edited by Zeo

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

The banner is a month long?

Yeah, it says from 6/30/17 at 2:00 a.m. to 8/1/17 at 1:59 p.m. If things work how they normally do and we don't get a banner with new characters until the last banner with new characters expires, then the fact that this banner is running for that long is going to be pretty annoying.

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah, it says from 6/30/17 at 2:00 a.m. to 8/1/17 at 1:59 p.m. If things work how they normally do and we don't get a banner with new characters until the last banner with new characters expires, then the fact that this banner is running for that long is going to be pretty annoying.

Well, Christmas came early for @Anacybele, at any rate (I think it was her that was going to get money during the second half of the month).

I, meanwhile, will be grateful for the lack of a need to summon anything.

27 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

PSA: The trailer for the next banner can be viewed through the notification board ingame. It is set to last until August 1st.

What the fuck?!

32 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

PSA: The trailer for the next banner can be viewed through the notification board ingame. It is set to last until August 1st.

They better at least bring in a new banner midway through July. That will suck if that's all we get all month.

8 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

What the fuck?!

I REALLY wish it was a month long banner only because they decide to use a new model for LE banner - make it alvailable for one month regardless of the release of other banners

.....or maybe its because Camus Season would last 3 week, and the Swimsuit banner would be alvailable today until the Arena season ended

.....i need to sleep

Not gonna lie. I'm a little mad about the swimsuit banner running for an entire month if that means we're not going to get any new characters in the meantime. I mean, as long as we get side banners I can attempt to summon other characters I want without having to run into the summer quartet, but seriously ... ;/

But it really doesn't effect me in the long run, I guess, it's just a game. I'll probably stop caring within the next four minutes.