Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

So it looks like max level stats are already out.

Tiki is 35/36/30/32/24. That's a pretty bonkers Attack stat, but of course Cherche's is higher blah blah blah. 32 Def though... With the Melon Crusher and a +Spd nature, Tiki gets 38 Atk, 35 Spd, 34 Def and 26 Res. Maybe slap Fury or L&D on that? With Fury, the recoil is 8 HP at full health, which isn't as painful as the 11 from Ragnarok. Close Def wtih +Atk/+Def and Quick Riposte would also work.

Robin is 35/32/34/28/29. That's a pretty balanced spread. Compared to Camus, she trades 7 HP and 3 Def for 12 Res, and also has 1 more point of Spd. Unfortunately she doesn't have a Gradivus to carry her, though her weapon does bring her stats up to 34/36/30/31. Mhmmmm.

Gaius' Atk/Spd is 31/37, which is what +Atk Setsuna reaches... So with +Atk, Gaius is 33/37, so Clarisse and Setsuna are already dead. Not much to write home about though. Def Ploy might be great on Kagerou though, if I bother pulling Colorless. Though it'd mean giving up the Hone Spd for Celica.

Fred is...Matthew? 40/32/31/28/18. A lot more Atk than Matthew, that's for sure, but traded some Spd and Def. A bit disappointed. He's not going to run Poison Dagger better than Kagerou any day of the week, and I'm not sure what else is worthwhile with Daggers. At least his Seashell might be better than Silver Dagger kinda.

I won't even bring up Cherche for Tiki lol. 35/32/24 seems weird as a defensive spread, and idk how much 30 speed affect her match up. As much attack as Bartre is cool for infantry standard

I'm kinda conflicted about their weapon. On paper its basically a Legendary Weapon that adds +2 speed..... on the first combat and only that.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, JSND said:

I won't even bring up Cherche for Tiki lol. 35/32/24 seems weird as a defensive spread, and idk how much 30 speed affect her match up. As much attack as Bartre is cool for infantry standard

I'm kinda conflicted about their weapon. On paper its basically a Legendary Weapon that adds +2 speed..... on the first combat and only that.

Cherche was a mistake

gameplay wise...

It's basically Regal Blade with less Might but more buffs I guess. There's recoil, but it's essentially the same thing since you don't expect to keep Regal Blade's buff for more than one fight.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

It's nice to have an axe unit that's more for Player Phase that's not made of paper like Anna, I guess.

#Legion

Axe users as a whole arent so great. I've been this long without a 5 star ax and I'm doing fine XD

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Cherche was a mistake

gameplay wise...

It's basically Regal Blade with less Might but more buffs I guess. There's recoil, but it's essentially the same thing since you don't expect to keep Regal Blade's buff for more than one fight.

nah, no. Ragnarok and the summer weapons take effect when UNIT's OWN hp is full, when Regal Blade takes effect when ENEMY's  hp is full. That's a big difference there, That Regal Blade will come to effect more than once on the map, regarding on the enemy. (which I found useful when grinding Lloyd)

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Maybe that HP Def 2 is worth keeping on just for the 4 HP, instead of something like Fury.

When a man with no shirt takes magic better than you, you probably should rethink your life. Perhaps that bib is too flammable.

I was thinking of trying to get a Sapphire Lance+ somehow for her so she can tank reds, especially red magic since aside from +Res Oboro, none of the other lance infantry have remotely good resistance and speed if we're also going that route of bulk. Distant Counter would be awesome, but HP Def 2 brings her bulk up to 38 HP, 34 Spd, 30 Def, and 32 Res.

Summer Robin's low HP is concerning, but part of me feels like she, neutral or otherwise, could use L&D3 in the same way as Selena can.

Virion is a disappointment of a man. There's a reason why Cherche tells you to forget about him. :P

Was Virion's resistance even that atrocious in Awakening? I don't remember him exploding from any kind of magic that wasn't from Libra.

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

#Legion

Axe users as a whole arent so great. I've been this long without a 5 star ax and I'm doing fine XD

Legion's just even worse than Anna in that regard lol.

Yeah, I hope one day Blue becomes so good and populated that Green units other than Tome become more useful.

4 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

nah, no. Ragnarok and the summer weapons take effect when UNIT's OWN hp is full, when Regal Blade takes effect when ENEMY's  hp is full. That's a big difference there, That Regal Blade will come to effect more than once on the map, regarding on the enemy. (which I found useful when grinding Lloyd)

Ah, I'm dumb.

2 minutes ago, Kaden said:

I was thinking of trying to get a Sapphire Lance+ somehow for her so she can tank reds, especially red magic since aside from +Res Oboro, none of the other lance infantry have remotely good resistance and speed if we're also going that route of bulk. Distant Counter would be awesome, but HP Def 2 brings her bulk up to 38 HP, 34 Spd, 30 Def, and 32 Res.

Summer Robin's low HP is concerning, but part of me feels like she, neutral or otherwise, could use L&D3 in the same way as Selena can.

Virion is a disappointment of a man. There's a reason why Cherche tells you to forget about him. :P

Was Virion's resistance even that atrocious in Awakening? I don't remember him exploding from any kind of magic that wasn't from Libra.

Still waiting for the Javelin to come out...

He starts with 1 Res and has a 30% growth lol.

14 minutes ago, Kaden said:

1 Base and 30% growth so its pretty low yeah. Its strictly speaking Chrom tier. FUnny enough theres no basis for Virions overly high HP - he only have 80% base

His real problem in Awakening is that Virion is an Archer inspired by Archanea, so you probably knows the detail, but just in case you don't he looks fast when in reality he's a turtle

The only Archer in the series that is good in a well rounded way is Gordin anyway. Gordin's a god

Edited by JSND

3 minutes ago, JSND said:

The only Archer in the series that is good in a well rounded way is Gordin anyway. Gordin's a god

For my money Tobin is a better archer because the Killer Bow shoots all counterarguments twice and they cease to exist

4 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Legion's just even worse than Anna in that regard lol.

Yeah I know it was joke :PPPPP

4 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Is Attack Ploy not working for anyone? It was working a few days ago. I checked the enemies' Res, too...

There's a glitch addressed in the info board!

4 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Is Attack Ploy not working for anyone? It was working a few days ago. I checked the enemies' Res, too...

Check the notification board. It's a  glitch that will be fixed soon

Just now, Arcanite said:

Yeah I know it was joke :PPPPP

There's a glitch addressed in the info board!

ur a joke!!

Oh man, I hope we're getting free orbs again. Maybe from now on, they'll put glitches in the game on purpose, and use that as part of the free orb quota...

4 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

For my money Tobin is a better archer because the Killer Bow shoots all counterarguments twice and they cease to exist

Yeah but Tobin did not have Veteran, Aptitude, and Elite stacked into one

6 hours ago, Dayni said:

Surprise, I was expecting Athena to still be 5* instead of Luke.

3 hours ago, Othin said:

Wow, Roderick but not Luke? I don't think anyone was expecting that. Perfect for me, though: they're the two I didn't get! Also I was right about Katarina.

Eh? Luke was easily (and by far) the least likely character to be dropped to 4-star rarity because of Panic Ploy. I'm not sure why anyone would have expected Luke to be one of the two dropped to 4-star.

5 minutes ago, JSND said:

Luke is even the highest BST Cavalier in the game so that argument is somewhat out lol

I don't think anyone who decides which characters stay as 5-star pulls cares about that at all.

@JSND and @SatsumaFSoysoy, oh, well, it's Virion. He's special among the Awakening cast :P

Speaking of low resistance, that 3* M!Robin I summoned alongside summer F!Robin has the opposite boon and bane, +Atk, -Res. 19 resistance as a 5* is pretty atrocious for a mage, but... T-Adept and he'd be dealing with physical colorless units anyway.

+Def, -Atk M!Robin being tanky, but slightly stronger than Odin wasn't that great...

Part of hopes that a mage shows up one day in Heroes with lower base resistance than Bartre, Ogma, and Virion. Boey's close, but I'm talking like < 12 resistance for a mage. Is there even a mage in FE with terrible resistance like that? Excluding Gaiden since resistance growth is really low there.

4 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Excluding Gaiden since resistance growth is really low there.

Resistance growth in FE1 was zero for all characters, and Resistance growth in FE3 was 3% for all characters.

Anyone else praying that we get some orbs for the glitch?  This one is very minor, and affects even less people than the previous one.  But...still... Need more orbs.

edit: Also, after going for Bride!Cordelia and Lyn and now two more colorless...can we have another good colorless 5*s drought?  I think I need a break for pulling healers and daggers all the time.

Edited by Lushen