• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

There's an SF user named @komasa, right? If you're on team Priscilla, ranked 4927, and have a Camus as your lead, I think I'm approximately four spots behind you.

Edited by Sunwoo

4 minutes ago, Silent shifter said:

Also, is there gonna be another Hero Fest summon with rates up,  because I have limited orbs now and not sure if I should summon on the summer banner or not.

Any recommendations?

I hear once every three months is something other gachas do, but we're not in agreement for whom the Hero Fest banners might include, if different from last time.

8 minutes ago, komasa said:

@Sunwoo If you're Sun with Reinhardt then yes that me! ;)

That is indeed me, always great to find another SF member on the scoreboard!

10 minutes ago, komasa said:

@Sunwoo If you're Sun with Reinhardt then yes that me! ;)

were you previously on team mist? because i'm pretty sure i've seen that name too, although it might've just been in the arena

1 hour ago, Silent shifter said:

Also, is there gonna be another Hero Fest summon with rates up,  because I have limited orbs now and not sure if I should summon on the summer banner or not.

Any recommendations?

1 hour ago, phineas81707 said:

I hear once every three months is something other gachas do, but we're not in agreement for whom the Hero Fest banners might include, if different from last time.

Hero Fest was rather specifically a Golden Week banner where the entire point is to persuade the entire on-vacation Japanese player base to spend more money on this game than any other gacha game they may be playing. In terms of Japanese holidays, the only other one that would compare is Christmas.

God dammit. I was planning on creating a super tank A!Tiki (not Tikini) and after believing she was Def+/Spd- for the longest time, I found out she was Atk+/Spd- when promoting her to 4*. It's still a good nature for her regardless, but I'm losing out on 3 points of Defense for her so she's technically just the same as Nowi. 

Not only that, but that's another Atk+/Spd- I have!

"Otherworldly Heroes, huh... Looks like some of them don't completely obey you, though. What should we do? Kill them off just in case?"

I'm afraid Michalis has Iote's, Clarisse. It's not gonna go that well.

She's surprisingly loyal, though. Didn't expect that at all.

19 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Ah, another month of quests. Another orb I won't be getting from the ridiculous armor only quest. Tra la la~ 

Oh don't mind me.

That's literally the only one I can never do lol. I'm sure it's the case for multiple others too.

2 minutes ago, KongDude said:

That's literally the only one I can never do lol. I'm sure it's the case for multiple others too.

My 5* Effie (Brave Lance+!!!) and Hector live for this. >:)

When I didn't have Hector I just had Effie hard carry by killing even Greens.

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

My 5* Effie (Brave Lance+!!!) and Hector live for this. >:)

Effie is my only 5* armor and the only one really worth my time so I don't bother with the quest. Sheena didn't make any dents when I tried using her and Hector refuses to show up. I'm really hoping he will on my quest to get Summer Tiki.

10 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Though it requires resetting the tower quite a bit (mostly to avoid 5 unit maps), I can manage it with my 5* Effie and 5* Zephiel with 4* Gwendolyn (Hone Armor) and 4* Draug (Ward Armor) as support. I'd imagine it be substantially easier if I had Hector or even just Sheena for Fortify Armor but I can get through it and that's all that matters I suppose.

1 minute ago, KongDude said:

Effie is my only 5* armor and the only one really worth my time so I don't bother with the quest. Sheena didn't make any dents when I tried using her and Hector refuses to show up. I'm really hoping he will on my quest to get Summer Tiki.

Yeah, Sheena does like no damage lol. I just stacked Hone, Fortify and Ward Armor on Effie and prayed.

Armours are honestly my next priority after the Arena set. Mostly because I don't know where to start with Fliers, and I don't have the Hinoka anyway.

I don't have a Sheena for Fortify, either, come to think of it.

@Sunwoo Absolutely! Let's do our best for Priscilla! :D

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I can relate so much to this. I only have Hector and a vanilla Effie for levelled armour

Since there's an entire month I snipe the 10th Stratum for colour advantage, to see if either one can solo the map >_< 

Edited by komasa

My Cav team is all 4*s except 5* +1 Rein, but they all have the Cav buffs on deck, so Rein just tears the enemies new assholes.

My flier team used to be very problematic, with only 5* vanilla Camilla as my crutch. Now with Palla and Hinoka's buffs it's a lot easier, and I have 5* Clair around as the main damage dealer. I also recently pulled a Caeda. Haven't begun passing on skills though, since I don't have the pieces I want and need.

My armor team has Effie, who is +Atk/-Spd and optimized with Brave Lance+, and also has Swap. Recently completed my +Atk/-HP Hector's skillset, with Wings of Mercy instead of Vantage. Wendy has absolutely nothing except Hone Armor, which is good enough. Zephiel is still 4* so he sucks, but at least he's tanky and has Ward Armor and Swap.

I think I enjoy using my Armor team the most. Everything just blows up for free.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

9 hours ago, Silent shifter said:

Any recommendations?

That was specifically for Golden week.

So I'd wager no.

I'm really digging this SP weekend event. I realized that I had never finished building my Celica. Now she's ready for the upcoming Tempest. I don't really have anyone else in desperate need of SP, so I'm just trying to level-up the underappreciated 5 stars. XD

But still...I kind of hope this is a permanent thing. 

Oddly enough, I always have more trouble with Flier Quests than Armor ones. While my only good armor is Effie, I can always just rig the stratums for red and colorless foes and stack some buffs on her. Even without Brave Lance+ she puts in work, and 42 Def keeps her from getting chipped too easily and losing Wary Fighter before the map is over. I do have Zephiel for emergencies though.

Fliers on the other hand struggle to KO even with color advantage and Hone Fliers and my only good one is Minerva, so I'm constantly rigging blue stratums since my blue fliers can't KO reds to save themselves.