Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Just pulled my first Boey while trying to get Sakura, but he decided to take a page out of Mae's book and is also +spd -HP. While I'd normally be thrilled at this, -HP means his earth boost is kind of wasted. Ah well, if I find that his HP is too low for it to trigger, I'll just take it off and give him a different A-skill.

Ugh, I've been playing this game since release day and never pulled a single Sakura. Unlike a few other characters I really want but haven't pulled yet, Sakura isn't even 5-star exclusive. Maybe I should just give up on ever getting her.

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Why do you want a proper pot head?

Hm? Oh, the sentence is ambiguous...

I don't want to make a good Donnel. I want to promote him and give his Brave Lance to someone who I'll use for a good purpose (my +Atk Effie, for instance).

The plain Brave Lance I want to give away is to a Florina, where I only really want to do it because Florina is my favourite unit in the game and I want a decent one.

Edited by phineas81707

Let's see ... what are all the characters that are not 5-star exclusive I'm lacking?

Hinata, Cordelia, Abel, Cain, Sakura, Maria, Jeorge, Ogma, Seliph, Marth, Lilina, Clair, Lukas, Soren, Kagero, Lucius, and Rebecca.

It's kind of annoying, especially when the game sees fit to throw a bunch of 4-star units that I've already gotten from the 3-star pool at me instead of anything new. But I haven't gotten a lot of 4-stars in general lately, either.

Just now, Sunwoo said:

Just pulled my first Boey while trying to get Sakura, but he decided to take a page out of Mae's book and is also +spd -HP. While I'd normally be thrilled at this, -HP means his earth boost is kind of wasted. Ah well, if I find that his HP is too low for it to trigger, I'll just take it off and give him a different A-skill.

Ugh, I've been playing this game since release day and never pulled a single Sakura. Unlike a few other characters I really want but haven't pulled yet, Sakura isn't even 5-star exclusive. Maybe I should just give up on ever getting her.

I think the +3Hp seal should take care of him being -Hp if you don't have it stuck permanently on anyone in particular, or don't mind shuffling it around. That's what I'm banking on for my -Hp Boey anyway. 

Dont give up on ever getting Sakura! She will show up when you absolutely are not expecting it. It took me until last Friday to finally get Chrom and I've been hoping for him since release!

4 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I still haven't pulled any Cordelia, despite her being one of the ones I wanted the most...

I pulled my first riceload a while ago myself

Her nature isn't particularly great XD

3 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

I don't want to make a good Donnel. I want to promote him and give his Brave Lance to someone who I'll use for a good purpose (my +Atk Effie, for instance).

HEH that's what I'm going to do!

I need 7k more feathers to do the whole thing but once I have it, that's my plain of action! A level 40 +1 5 star +Atk Brave Lance Effie!

Just now, DarkLordIvy said:

I think the +3Hp seal should take care of him being -Hp if you don't have it stuck permanently on anyone in particular, or don't mind shuffling it around. That's what I'm banking on for my -Hp Boey anyway. 

Dont give up on ever getting Sakura! She will show up when you absolutely are not expecting it. It took me until last Friday to finally get Chrom and I've been hoping for him since release!

Hmm ... I usually keep it on my Takumi since he's -HP, but I don't think I'll ever need to run Takumi and Boey together on the same team at the same time, so I could definitely do that.

Well, I guess I'll just have to hope she shows up someday! I also got my first Chrom and Tharja fairly recently as well, so I guess new characters can pop up at the most unexpected times.

What's riceload? Wait, nevermind I just found out.

Anyways, the real thing I want to ask is: What's a good B skill for a Cherche Atk+/Spd-? The plan is to make her run Brave Axe, Pivot, Moonbow, Atk +3, and some sort of Boost Flier or Threaten Def.

1 minute ago, KongDude said:

Anyways, the real thing I want to ask is: What's a good B skill for a Cherche Atk+/Spd-? The plan is to make her run Brave Axe, Pivot, Moonbow, Atk +3, and some sort of Boost Flier or Threaten Def.

MAYBE a breaker of sorts. 

WINGS OF MERCY seems OP

Escape route?

Hit and run!

Those are the ones I can think of

3 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Hmm ... I usually keep it on my Takumi since he's -HP, but I don't think I'll ever need to run Takumi and Boey together on the same team at the same time, so I could definitely do that.

Well, I guess I'll just have to hope she shows up someday! I also got my first Chrom and Tharja fairly recently as well, so I guess new characters can pop up at the most unexpected times.

Swapping the seal back and forth seems at least like a good temporary solution for sure.

Hooray for Chrom finally showing up! I've found keeping the attitude "so and so will probably show up sooner or later" makes the game a lot less frustrating in the long run personally. 

6 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Swapping the seal back and forth seems at least like a good temporary solution for sure.

Hooray for Chrom finally showing up! I've found keeping the attitude "so and so will probably show up sooner or later" makes the game a lot less frustrating in the long run personally. 

Yeah, I mean, I suppose there's no reason to keep the seal on one character permanently unless literally no one else wants or needs it.

Lucky for me, my Chrom also has a good nature, +atk -res, which is probably the best one I could get for him. So even if I get any other Chroms, I'm definitely keeping the first one I get. Well ... unless a 5-star one with the exact same nature shows up, I guess, but I'm not pulling reds at the moment so lol.

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

MAYBE a breaker of sorts. 

WINGS OF MERCY seems OP

Escape route?

Hit and run!

Those are the ones I can think of

I don't know if a breaker is necessary seeing as Brave Atk+ will kill prett much anything not red.

WoM seems pretty good. Escape route might be a little desirable but I'm not sure how many situations will get her to half health since she'll be getting doubled a lot as a Brave Spd-.

I don't have Clair so Drag back is going is going to have to work as Hit and Run.

Drag back and Wings of Mercy seem like the best options but Hinoka is running Drag back and Palla is running WoM (both same nature and running brave like Cherche). It's definitely between those two but running two of the same skills kind of feels off to me. :/

24 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I still haven't pulled any Cordelia, despite her being one of the ones I wanted the most...

I feel your pain as I too am a poor Cordelia fan who can't pull her to save his life, in a dress or otherwise. Oh, but I am allowed to get an even rarer red-haired flier (Minerva) before I'm allowed to even get a 4* Cordy. I'm probably going to end up pulling a Hinoka well before Cordelia as well, with how my luck has gone.

Disclaimer: I'm not actually upset about getting Minerva. I'm actually quite happy to have gotten her, even with her sub-optimal +DEF/-SPD combo. I just find it a bit ridiculous that I pulled her before pulling a 4* Cordelia, that's all.

42 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I pulled one, 5*'d her, and fed her to my Spring!Camilla.

Sorry, flying mage is flying mage - no regrets.

6 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Yeah, I mean, I suppose there's no reason to keep the seal on one character permanently unless literally no one else wants or needs it.

Lucky for me, my Chrom also has a good nature, +atk -res, which is probably the best one I could get for him. So even if I get any other Chroms, I'm definitely keeping the first one I get. Well ... unless a 5-star one with the exact same nature shows up, I guess, but I'm not pulling reds at the moment so lol.

I have to agree on the seal thing. The only seal that doesn't really move for me is the +1 Spd seal that is pretty integral to his build. 

Man you did get lucky! Way better nature than what I ended up with. +Res/-Hp is defiantly not optimal but I'll take what I can get lol :U

8 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I feel your pain as I too am a poor Cordelia fan who can't pull her to save his life, in a dress or otherwise. Oh, but I am allowed to get an even rarer red-haired flier (Minerva) before I'm allowed to even get a 4* Cordy. I'm probably going to end up pulling a Hinoka well before Cordelia as well, with how my luck has gone.

Disclaimer: I'm not actually upset about getting Minerva. I'm actually quite happy to have gotten her, even with her sub-optimal +DEF/-SPD combo. I just find it a bit ridiculous that I pulled her before pulling a 4* Cordelia, that's all.

I actually do have 5* Hinoka from trying to get Cordelia back during the Flier Gauntlet. She's made the Flier Quests much easier, but eh...

4 minutes ago, Lushen said:

How dare you >:E

Cordelia is so ridiculously strong on a flier team...

7 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I actually do have 5* Hinoka from trying to get Cordelia back during the Flier Gauntlet. She's made the Flier Quests much easier, but eh...

How dare you >:E

Cordelia is so ridiculously strong on a flier team...

Not as powerful as Spring!Camilla who can tank blue and green infantry while murdering all nocolors, blues, and some greens.  She and Lloyd do 90% of the work on my team - perfect synergy.

16 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

I have to agree on the seal thing. The only seal that doesn't really move for me is the +1 Spd seal that is pretty integral to his build. 

Man you did get lucky! Way better nature than what I ended up with. +Res/-Hp is defiantly not optimal but I'll take what I can get lol :U

My 5-star male Robin is -atk +spd, so he usually gets the attack+1 seal to himself (unless I need to put it on someone to clear a specific event or whatnot) and no one else really wants it. But I guess HP+3 won't be that contested. I could also just be more careful with Takumi!

Hopefully you can get a Chrom with a better nature at some point!

23 minutes ago, Lushen said:

Hmm, how weird. I suddenly have the urge to sack my Ephraim for no particular reason though I don't like him at all as a character, so I suppose that could serve as my reason.

6 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

My 5-star male Robin is -atk +spd, so he usually gets the attack+1 seal to himself (unless I need to put it on someone to clear a specific event or whatnot) and no one else really wants it. But I guess HP+3 won't be that contested. I could also just be more careful with Takumi!

Hopefully you can get a Chrom with a better nature at some point!

Hey I have the exact same set up going on with my -Atk/+Spd Ike. :P

I hope I can get a better nature Chrom too. I think I could make -Hp/+Res work, but I already have one monster project going and I really don't need another. ;v;

56 minutes ago, KongDude said:

What's riceload? Wait, nevermind I just found out.

I've got the same Cherche and I gave her Drag Back (I never pulled a Clair for Hit and Run)

It works well enough to get out of sticky situations, you just need to be aware of your surroundings.