• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

8 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Hide contents

I was baffled when I first (mis)read about it. I was having nightmares about more hellish Reinhardt would become. I was wondering why IS would release something that makes the most prevalent unit in the game even more powerful. Obviously they didn't and I was just dumb.

Don't know if it will really make the sweep skills that more useful though. Sure a LaD3+Spd Alm with Hone Spd would now be able to prevent counters from anyone who's 46 Spd or less, but why not just give him Desperation instead at that point?

Spoiler

well, they did release QP..which helps Reinhardt get off Moonbow before you can do anything..

but yeah i agree, at that point why use Windsweep when you could double and probably kill with Desperation. i guess they're trying to buff the Sweep skills which seemed pretty lackluster to me in the first place. but..such a selective seal as a reward for the TT? i can't even make use of it because i don't have anyone with those skills. surely they'll be releasing some skills soon that can make use of it as well..

11 minutes ago, Kaden said:

T-Adept 2 -- never got a Roy on this file -- and G Tomebreaker on Sophia would probably be better. She's stronger by default and has better resistance. Sophia could have dealt with Lunatic Veronica had I had G Tomebreaker for her, but nope.

I've used and had my first M!Robin be +Def, -Atk. He's stronger than Henry, but it was miserable. Did not help that my F!Robin was doing the whole -raven tome thing before I got him.

And so... the suffering continues.

i haven't gotten a Roy either, just settled for T-Adept 2 for Robin and it's served me well enough, though not having level 3 irks me...well..now you have a G. Tomebreaker for your Sophia? 8'D Henry came a little late, there..

lol @ Henry following in your Robin's footsteps

10 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

These new modes are so intense I'm imagining a war zone of noise coming from outside!

I thought they were easy lol

Tome team destroyed chain chomp, and squad assault took me 4 tries. I enjoyed it! :D:

13 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

i haven't gotten a Roy either, just settled for T-Adept 2 for Robin and it's served me well enough, though not having level 3 irks me...well..now you have a G. Tomebreaker for your Sophia? 8'D Henry came a little late, there..

But I like Henry... ;_;

Veronica is about to get her butt magically whooped if she shows her face again in these trials with the power of HENRY... 's G Tomebreaker and a spare Selena's T-Adept 2 on Sophia if Lucina falls in battle for some reason.

13 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

lol @ Henry following in your Robin's footsteps

Henry's following Rebecca, Setsuna, and M!Robin's footsteps. Couldn't get a good archer until +Atk, -Spd Niles? Here, have -Atk Rebecca and -Setsuna. Oh, and bonus, -Atk Jaffar. At least he was +Spd and I already had +Atk Jakob, =Atk Gaius, and +Atk Saizo for different thieves and a ninja by then along with freebie Felicia and Matthew. Niles proceeds to become a free unit sometime when that happened. Remember when your only blue mage was a +Spd, -Res 3* Odin until you got Ursula? Here, have -Atk M!Robin. Fun fact, I've summoned 4 +Spd, -Res Odins. It would have been a streak of four had a different nature Odin didn't show up.

The only one that got significantly better was blue mage. I somehow ended up getting neutral Linde who showed up in the same summon as a +HP, -Spd Linde, Mae who while -Atk, is still awesome, and two =Atk 4* Reinhardts. Also, a 3* M!Robin who's +Atk, -Res. Archers are like meeeeeh. I've moved up from -Atk Setsuna to -Spd and then neutral Setsuna, I have a +Spd, -Def Gordin whose brothers all later were summoned as -Atk, and a -Spd Jeorge showed up in my first summon after Bridal Blessings ended while trying to get bride Cordelia's. Thanks, game. Clarisse, Niles, and Virion, the free archers you can get, are still my only good archers. At least I like Virion and Clarisse has grown on me.

Hopefully, red mage continues in blue mage's footsteps. Hopefully. Or better yet! Aversa or Lyon become GHB units soon. SOON.

Edited by Kaden

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Hallelujah! I can finally expand my barracks some more. Finally a chance to start pulling for swimsuits and more skill fodder (I need like a hundred Barsts, I swear).

Reposition fodder eh?

Why is reposition so good? I gave it to Alfonse for my arena run, and he LITERALLY only used reposition for all 7 of my matches. Didn't need to attack once

Just used reposition 

And I got deathless

Like, why?

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Reposition fodder eh?

Why is reposition so good? I gave it to Alfonse for my arena run, and he LITERALLY only used reposition for all 7 of my matches. Didn't need to attack once

Just used reposition 

And I got deathless

Like, why?

Hinoka needs it for my flying team.

It's also just an absurdly good skill for teams without a dancer.

Wow these new modes were godsend. Just 5☆'d Xander and I barely made him learn Siegfried and Bonfire, leaving few sp for bowbreaker line. Did normal chain challenges and he learnt bowbreaker 3 whoo. Plus more hero merit is always welcome.

Also, squad assault lmao them stats. inflated stuff and all, and I managed to beat it on my first try

Now imagine squad assault including 9-5 and all skill slots filled.

6 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Hinoka needs it for my flying team.

It's also just an absurdly good skill for teams without a dancer.

It's an absurdly good skill period.

Reposition on anything is broken!

50 minutes ago, Kaden said:

But I like Henry... ;_;

Veronica is about to get her butt magically whooped if she shows her face again in these trials with the power of HENRY... 's G Tomebreaker and a spare Selena's T-Adept 2 on Sophia if Lucina falls in battle for some reason.

Henry's following Rebecca, Setsuna, and M!Robin's footsteps. Couldn't get a good archer until +Atk, -Spd Niles? Here, have -Atk Rebecca and -Setsuna. Oh, and bonus, -Atk Jaffar. At least he was +Spd and I already had +Atk Jakob, =Atk Gaius, and +Atk Saizo for different thieves and a ninja by then along with freebie Felicia and Matthew. Niles proceeds to become a free unit sometime when that happened. Remember when your only blue mage was a +Spd, -Res 3* Odin until you got Ursula? Here, have -Atk M!Robin. Fun fact, I've summoned 4 +Spd, -Res Odins. It would have been a streak of four had a different nature Odin didn't show up.

The only one that got significantly better was blue mage. I somehow ended up getting neutral Linde who showed up in the same summon as a +HP, -Spd Linde, Mae who while -Atk, is still awesome, and two =Atk 4* Reinhardts. Also, a 3* M!Robin who's +Atk, -Res. Archers are like meeeeeh. I've moved up from -Atk Setsuna to -Spd and then neutral Setsuna, I have a +Spd, -Def Gordin whose brothers all later were summoned as -Atk, and a -Spd Jeorge showed up in my first summon after Bridal Blessings ended while trying to get bride Cordelia's. Thanks, game. Clarisse, Niles, and Virion, the free archers you can get, are still my only good archers. At least I like Virion and Clarisse has grown on me.

Hopefully, red mage continues in blue mage's footsteps. Hopefully. Or better yet! Aversa or Lyon become GHB units soon. SOON.

me too, me too..yes you can show your love through Henry's G Tomebreaker on Sophia loL

oh good lord..what an adventure in pulls lmao. i also got a -Atk Jaffar..even though i love him i eventually sacked him for the sweet L&D. Clarisse is pretty good i think but i haven't used Virion. (FFF BUT YES I NEED THAT LYON GHB SOON, Aversa would be cool too but i need my SS fix and i love Lyon..)

23 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

This game needs a better UI for expanding the barracks. Tapping through the same series of a menu option and two dialog boxes 100 times is a pain in the ass.

What about just expanding the barracks as it gets filled over a few weeks? You do not have to summon 500 characters and expand the barracks all in one night.

Phew. After many attempts (aka 2 stamina potions), I finally beat the first assault.

Map 1- Summer Robin managed to tank everyone. Meanwhile Jeorge picked off the enemy.

Map 2- Bride Caeda fought off Leo while Oboro fought off Xander. Masked Marth dealt with Camilla.

Map 3- Mae and Lukas dream team (and Hector helped too).

Map 4- Nino and Tharja easily defeats the Sheperds.

Map 5- This one was a pain. I kept losing to this map and struggled to find anything until I realized that I had Triangle Adept Robin. Made things much easier.

Glad that its only one assault for now so that I can focus on other things.

Edited by Falcom

Just now, XRay said:

What about just expanding the barracks as it gets filled over a few weeks? You do not have to summon 500 characters and expand the barracks all in one night.

1. The tedium of tapping through the dialog immediately after a summon set is literally no better. It's just whether I want a big blob of tedium now or an annoyance every time I go to summon.
  2. You underestimate my summon rate. (Though, I typically don't end up pulling 500 from a single two-week banner.)
  3. Other games of this type give you the option to expand your box by larger denominations, even if it took a few years for some of them to realize how much of a quality-of-life improvement it is for some of us and actually implement it.

13 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Phew. After many attempts (aka 2 stamina potions), I finally beat the first assault.

Two stamina potions!?!!?

Why it take so long?

@DraceEmpressa it's fixed!

Edited by Arcanite

56 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

It's an absurdly good skill period.

Reposition on anything is broken!

Drag Back has been better for me personally. I find myself backed into corners/walls too often with reposition, unable to actually pull someone out of harms way.

15 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Have anyone finished the squad assault? if you do, is the map randomixed or fixed?

All maps are fixed. So if you won a stage with specific units, use those same units and repeat so that you don't waste time.

13 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Two stamina potions!?!!?

Why it take so long?

Reason 1- Had a bit of issues trying to get a consistent plan for the first map since both Marth and Caeda are able to double my party.

Reason 2- As I mentioned, the last map is a pain. The thieves have very high resistance and speed. Doubling even a 39 Spd Lucina. Getting rid of one is easy enough, but when the other thief approaches, it becomes difficult to beat him without someone getting killed. (Also little space to work with)

Edited by Falcom

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:
  1. The tedium of tapping through the dialog immediately after a summon set is literally no better. It's just whether I want a big blob of tedium now or an annoyance every time I go to summon.
  2. You underestimate my summon rate. (Though, I typically don't end up pulling 500 from a single two-week banner.)
  3. Other games of this type give you the option to expand your box by larger denominations, even if it took a few years for some of them to realize how much of a quality-of-life improvement it is for some of us and actually implement it.

1. Just be careful though. You do not want to stress out your hands too much.

2. You mean I overestimated your summoning rate?

3. That would be nice. It would be even nicer if they gave us a discount for buying larger quantities. I do not think 1,000 is enough to store all my skill fodder, but it will do for now. Hopefully they will see the spike in profits this week and give us an even bigger inventory.

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

"why are you scrubs struggling with difficult content"

"i just cleared it with horse/blade emblem, it was easy"

Well in this case, no one to my knowledge has 5 different horse/blade emblems xD

But I agree.  If you cleared it easily and others are struggling, you either got lucky and had the right units, your teams are OP, or you're a whale.

4 minutes ago, Lushen said:

Well in this case, no one to my knowledge has 5 different horse/blade emblems xD

But I agree.  If you cleared it easily and others are struggling, you either got lucky and had the right units, your teams are OP, or you're a whale.

Not necessarily; skill does play a part. I'm just saying that those two teams in particular require none.