Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Urgh. Note to people, do not do impulse things in the morning...

Me (this morning, having not long woken): Hmmm... My Lukas could do with a special skill... Let's see... Oh, yes, Iceberg would be great!

*Proceeds to level and promote a Niles and pass said skills on to Lukas. Stops just before hitting apply for the SP*

Me: ...Wait... Niles doesn't have good defence... 

*Realises what I've done -.-*

DOH!

The one plus is that I didn't spend Lukas' SP, and I was able to give him Bonfire. Annoyingly, if I'd figured out just a tad sooner, that Iceberg would've been great for my Summer Gaius. Darn it all -.- So now Lukas has some unlearned skills for people to laugh about if I ever use him as my lead xD

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Urgh. Note to people, do not do impulse things in the morning...

Me (this morning, having not long woken): Hmmm... My Lukas could do with a special skill... Let's see... Oh, yes, Iceberg would be great!

*Proceeds to level and promote a Niles and pass said skills on to Lukas. Stops just before hitting apply for the SP*

Me: ...Wait... Niles doesn't have good defence... 

*Realises what I've done -.-*

DOH!

The one plus is that I didn't spend Lukas' SP, and I was able to give him Bonfire. Annoyingly, if I'd figured out just a tad sooner, that Iceberg would've been great for my Summer Gaius. Darn it all -.- So now Lukas has some unlearned skills for people to laugh about if I ever use him as my lead xD

It's okay, just make the Ultimate Lukas with every skill learned so it covers it all up.

@GuiltyLove idk, I kinda liked the casual stages in that game. Also it had the best items.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

It's okay, just make the Ultimate Lukas with every skill learned so it covers it all up.

Lmao, yes! 

Maybe one day :D Until then... Uh... well it would give a whole +8.5 (8/9 - can't remember if it rounds up or down) to his attack. Totally worth it xD 

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

@GuiltyLove idk, I kinda liked the casual stages in that game. Also it had the best items.

I actually wouldn't mind playing with items on again

That makes it more fun than camping with aerials in 64, camping the ledge in melee, and doing whatever slow stuff you do in smash 4

3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

That makes it more fun than camping with aerials in 64, camping the ledge in melee, and doing whatever slow stuff you do in smash 4

srsly speaking is game where people generally liked slower stuff that rare? lol

Just now, JSND said:

srsly speaking is game where people generally liked slower stuff that rare? lol

SWITCHING FROM MELEE TO THOSE EVEN WORSE GAMES???

YES

THEY ARE SO BAD

AND YET PEOPLE STILL LIKE THEM

WHICH IS FINE I GUESS IF YOU'RE PLAYING CASUALLY

BUT ACTUALLY PLAYING AND WATCHING IN A COMPETITIVE SETTING IS PURE ResidentSleeper

I was at the top 8 viewing for Genesis 3 and my "friends" and I were just super bored waiting for smash 4 to finish so that melee could start

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

ugh u elitist!

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

SWITCHING FROM MELEE TO THOSE EVEN WORSE GAMES???

YES

THEY ARE SO BAD

AND YET PEOPLE STILL LIKE THEM

WHICH IS FINE I GUESS IF YOU'RE PLAYING CASUALLY

BUT ACTUALLY PLAYING AND WATCHING IN A COMPETITIVE SETTING IS PURE ResidentSleeper

I was at the top 8 viewing for Genesis 3 and my "friends" and I were just super bored waiting for smash 4 to finish so that melee could start

no i mean i find it kinda funny how rare games where playing slow is more liked are

I mean unless its Naga Siren vs Tinker kind of slow i usually liked slower games lol

13 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

(8/9 - can't remember if it rounds up or down)

Everything rounds down in this game (except one case with calculating damage when at a WTD, and even then it technically rounds down).

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Everything rounds down in this game (except one case with calculating damage when at a WTD, and even then it technically rounds down).

Then yup. The amazing Iceberg special I so brilliantly (sort of) gave Lukas would do a whole 8 damage lmao! 

7 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

It might be as good as Ignis Linde that I saw once 

Hmmm... Well, always an idea for my Linde. Currently she has Draconic Aura, which is clearly wasted on her xD 

With that and Iceberg Lukas, my enemies would collapse before me! 

...And then get up and slaughter me after they were done laughing...

41 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I fought this Zephiel in arena with quick riposte instead of wary fighter EleGiggle 

needless to say it was a slaughter 

Desperation Rein was the funniest for me.

Im considering about sacrificing both Luke and Hawkeye (both are 5*) to get brave sword+ and death blow for my +Atk Laslow. I don't use either, so I figured why not? On the other hand, I want to make him bulky and try to roll another summer Robin for that HP & Def+ Skill. Or just get +5 HP.

Any ideas? Bulky Laslow or Deathblow Laslow?

Edited by Falcom

4 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Any ideas? Bulky Laslow or Deathblow Laslow?

My idea is no Laslow at all heh

But death blow Laslow seems great. Why Laslow?

xqu9yKw.png

WHO'S READY TO DIE?!?!?!