Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

5 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Still weird how Saizo's description says he's Kaze's brother but Kaze's nowhere to be found so people who never played Fates will be like 'who???'

At least I have people to yell these facts at me.

Still don't know who Benny and Keaton are.

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

At least I have people to yell these facts at me.

Still don't know who Benny and Keaton are.

Benny is a knight in black armour; balding eyebrowless Effie with trousers (no idea about his stats or growths). Keaton is a werewolf in a waistcoat who eats people he kills.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Benny is a knight in black armour; balding eyebrowless Effie with trousers (no idea about his stats or growths). Keaton is a werewolf in a waistcoat who eats people he kills.

No wonder they weren't in there out of the gate.

The main non-Heroes Fates character I'm familiar with is, of all people, Orochi. And even then, it's largely because a friend of mine has a story concept involving Nohr and Hoshido delving into Echoes-style witches. Forrest comes second.

56 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Clive has a pretty bad reaction if you let Mathilda die

I mean, understandable but meh

That reaction is super good lol 

If you messed up the game have every rights to say it. People complained back in Fates that Corrin did not get dissed for how much fucking up he does over the game, Rev had a moment where they outright say Corrin is dumb but its ok, which is stupid. That reaction is a fuck up reminder that is completely under your control and Thracia was the last time theres anything like that with FAMILY MAN THAT I FORGOT THE NAME OF saying "FUCK YOU for not saving my son, and you still dare calling yourself a freedom fighter?"

I would like Delmud more if his reaction to Nanna's death is along the lines of "Fuck you Leif, and fuck you Finn, you useless piece of shit" back in FE5. Really the only thing i don't like about that rant is him mentioning Fernand since Fernand is a dick

Mathilda x Clive feels so much like the dream Minerva x Hardin pairing so i just can't hate him lol

@SatsumaFSoysoy I actually made Kliff an Archer lol. I kinda like how Archer AI is apparently programmed to attack another Archer which make them not a chore to handle than i thought it is

3 minutes ago, JSND said:

Mathilda x Clive feels so much like the dream Minerva x Hardin pairing so i just can't hate him lol

Too bad Minerva doesn't get many supports in FE12 :( at least she got to talk with her Whitewings

I hope we get a Catria and Warren support. She recruits him in the game but we never see them interact

wat

8 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Too bad Minerva doesn't get many supports in FE12 :( at least she got to talk with her Whitewings

I hope we get a Catria and Warren support. She recruits him in the game but we never see them interact

wat

Good thing all of her supports are SO GOOD. Palla x Minerva is particularly amazing

Actually i'm pretty sure she have the most support of any non Kris character since she have Michalis, Kris, and all the Whitewings. I mean the only support she could have after that is Minerva x Hardin(BSFE) but that won't happen in 12 because they replaced Hardin with Kris anyway

F U C K K R I S

Edited by JSND

7 minutes ago, JSND said:

If you messed up the game have every rights to say it.

@SatsumaFSoysoy I actually made Kliff an Archer lol. I kinda like how Archer AI is apparently programmed to attack another Archer which make them not a chore to handle than i thought it is

Clive should definitely be mad, but lashing out at Alm is just dumb. It's a normal reaction that you see in real life, of course, but it's also dumb in real life.

But objectively speaking, it's well-written.

12 minutes ago, JSND said:

Good thing all of her supports are SO GOOD. Palla x Minerva is particularly amazing

Actually i'm pretty sure she have the most support of any non Kris character since she have Michalis, Kris, and all the Whitewings. I mean the only support she could have after that is Minerva x Hardin(BSFE) but that won't happen in 12 because they replaced Hardin with Kris anyway

F U C K K R I S

I hope IS just pretends Kris never existed. Good thing Kris isn't in this game!

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Clive should definitely be mad, but lashing out at Alm is just dumb. It's a normal reaction that you see in real life, of course, but it's also dumb in real life.

But objectively speaking, it's well-written.

I mean the scene is unpleasant and the game even says Clive being mad isn't the right course of order so i could see it

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

I hope IS just pretends Kris never existed. Good thing Kris isn't in this game!

S O O N

1 minute ago, JSND said:

I mean the scene is unpleasant and the game even says Clive being mad isn't the right course of order so i could see it

If Mathilda dies then Delthea is saved, nothing particularly changes in-game, but it is a pretty interesting development.

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

S O O N

If Mathilda dies then Delthea is saved, nothing particularly changes in-game, but it is a pretty interesting development.

FUCK that moment when you are really grateful that youtube exist

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

PLZ NO

I just want magical girl Camus :(

I will whale for Witch Corrin.

1 minute ago, JSND said:

FUCK that moment when you are really grateful that youtube exist

No, do it yourself :)))))))))))))

For the plot

@GuiltyLove Fire Emblem Kaleid Prisma Camus HYPE

Follow the journey of Magical Girl Camus, his evil twin Magical Eldigan, and his stoic clone Magical Percival in their journey of collecting Cipher Cards. Who'se going to become the onii-chan tho

Speaking of relationship, i know the real reason people NEVER talk about this but lets bring this up

Thinking about it Nyna x Camus is EASILLY one of the most fucked up relationship in the series, and Camus being a decent person does nothing to alleviate that. I'm really glad Kaga made Tatiana to make it gone.

The ONLY pairing that Nyna could have is Marth.

Edited by JSND

2 minutes ago, JSND said:

Thinking about it Nyna x Camus is EASILLY one of the most fucked up relationship in the series, and Camus being a decent person does nothing to alleviate that. I'm really glad Kaga made Tatiana to make it gone.

What's wrong with Camus x Nyna?

Most notable Fates characters missing are probably Kaze, Rinkah, Silas and Flora. Though they still can make Hoshido/Nohr banners including Kaze, Rinkah, Orochi and Hayato/Reina on Hoshido, and Silas, Flora/Nyx, Charlotte and Benny on Nohr side. But that'd be like including everything of Fates lol. There are still plenty of other cool units to be added on the existing games on Heroes.

For instance:

Shadow Dragon: Frey/Norne, Darros, Julian, Lena, Hardin, WENDELL, Bantu, Jake, Midia, HORACE, Astram, Samson, Elice.

New Mystery: Cecil, Arran, Yumina/Yubello, Sirius, Feena, Ellerean (Thoron+), Eremiya (GHB).

Binding Blade: Dieck, Lugh, Rutger, Sue, Shin, Tate, Lalum/Elphin, Echidna, Miledy, Percival, Igrene, Douglas, Brunya (GHB).

Blazing Sword: DORCAS, Erk, Nils, Marcus, Oswin, Canas, Fiora, Legault, Isadora, Heath/Vaida, Pent, Louise, Harken, Farina, Karla, Linus (GHB).

Awakening: Vaike, Miriel, Sumia, Ricken, Maribelle, Libra, Say'ri, Gangrel/LOBSTER (GHB).

That's not counting titles with small introductions like Sacred Stones and Tellius ~

14 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

What's wrong with Camus x Nyna?

Camus slaughtered her family, then when he met Nyna he basically says "sorry, but no your family deserve to die because your father is the biggest piece of failure i have ever seen" and just generally trash talks her family to death(literally because..... ok i'm not going to hell for making that joke). He got a point though

I mean after this Camus does an undercover work to protect her from Medeus, and he's the guy who reccomended, and personally guarded Nyna until he reaches Hardin, to the point that he got tortured for months thanks to that, but how they went from purely pragmatic relationship into madly in love is pretty fucked up based on that storyline

@Quintessence I don't think HORACE should be included in Heroes. Hes a JERK and invincible in drafting

Edited by JSND

5 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Most notable Fates characters missing are probably Kaze, Rinkah, Silas and Flora.

You mean the rest of Corrin's retainers and a loli. If Rinkah is in, we still need a sword, lance, bow, and dagger loli.

45 minutes ago, JSND said:

Follow the journey of Magical Girl Camus, his evil twin Magical Eldigan, and his stoic clone Magical Percival in their journey of collecting Cipher Cards. Who'se going to become the onii-chan tho

I never knew how much I wanted this

35 minutes ago, XRay said:

You mean the rest of Corrin's retainers and a loli. If Rinkah is in, we still need a sword, lance, bow, and dagger loli.

how the fuck is rinkah remotely a loli

2 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

how the fuck is rinkah remotely a loli

She is short and likes candy. She looks like a child too.