Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Well, missing Elincia gets better and better... I just noticed she shares an actress with the new Sailor Jupiter.

Goddammit, this is why I got a month's worth of apology luck, isn't it?

(Slightly related, but I actually kinda want to make a Senshi-themed team, but Sailor Mars's new VA doesn't have any Heroes characters yet, and it feels slightly weird using Moon/Mercury/Jupiter/Venus.)

Spoiler

Moon: Tharja, Beruka

Mercury: Lissa, Serra

Jupiter: Elincia, Sully, Cherche

Venus, Cecilia, Mae, Gwendolyn, Caeda

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Day 304: They still didn’t notice I’m not one of them.

Day 421: One of them looked a bit suspicious today so I mumbled something about not being able to swim. They have accepted me as one of their own.

11 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

I saw that one of the people on my friends list changed their lead to Caeda, and couldn’t resist.

Hide contents

I like how one managed to show up even without your prompting xD

How many Caedas do you have?

12 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

(Co)incidentally, your Caeda showed up straight away. Caedas of a feather flock together?

Evidently so!

12 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I like how one managed to show up even without your prompting xD

How many Caedas do you have?

8, but only 1 is built up. The rest are sitting at Lv. 1.

I just realised they based Heroes Lachesis (except the eyes, these come from Cipher) on her original artwork, hence her not wearing much pink.

I’m still too used to her wearing pink (notice the eyes in the last one) though, so Heroes design feels like treachery. But in fact it isn’t.

And her Cipher art style is admittedly similar to the one Miwabe Sakura used for Heroes. So yeah, Heroes only proceeded with lolification of Lachesis, the process started with Cipher.

The more you know!

22 hours ago, Quintessence said:

So today I trained Arden and I thought his ring had desperation effect but nope, it is brash assault with hp>=50% (except for the counter condition). That said I gave him the brash assault seal lol, so he can double everything except swordbreakers and wary fighters. Who are you guys giving brash seal to?

Valter (Fury + Cursed lance Fury effect) and Eldigan (Fury + TT stats) got a big boost by this seal in TT. Its perfect for TT, since there you have time to meet the precondition of being on low HP.

10 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Will you be pairing the Xanders up? Xander Emblem intensifies

@Vaximillian Speaking of Sharena, I've started supporting Anna and Sharena since I use them together in the Arena. Together, they shall become Shannarena!  (Or Shareanna...Share-Anna?)

Also I just realised 'arena' is in Sharena. She is destined to be Arena Queen....errr.. Princess...

I paired up Anna and Arvis for TT, but later I recognized they have also some nice visual similarities. Less like a couple, but more like siblings.

3 hours ago, Rezzy said:

@LordFrigid I managed to put together a sprite.

2pLsGMZ.png?1

I'm limited to mostly using pre-existing sprite fragments, but I think it turned out okay.  I'll have to do Bride Titania next.

Haha, good work! Didn't know Titania got some rogue skills.

32 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Why is she carrying that to the beach?

You need an axe to skin and butcher Laguz for a beach barbecue.

4 hours ago, Rezzy said:

@LordFrigid I managed to put together a sprite.

2pLsGMZ.png?1

I'm limited to mostly using pre-existing sprite fragments, but I think it turned out okay.  I'll have to do Bride Titania next.

Nice! Urvan is a nice touch.

24 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

One must always be ready for Reinhardt.

I laughed way too hard at that.

How do people use Reinhardt without feeling dirty oh god.

My Rein isn't even good, he is pure Neutral, only has a very standard Rein set and Attack +2 seal, and doesn't even have Cav support, and yet I had to use him just to make sure I could tier up in Arena.

Edited by Xenomata

39 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

My Rein isn't even good, he is pure Neutral, only has Attack +2 seal, and doesn't even have Cav support, and yet I had to use him just to make sure I could tier up in Arena.

Don't pull him for 8+ months. :P:

It depends on what tier you are in the arena.  If you're low enough, it isn't too hard to manage.

2 hours ago, Xenomata said:

My Rein isn't even good, he is pure Neutral, only has a very standard Rein set and Attack +2 seal, and doesn't even have Cav support, and yet I had to use him just to make sure I could tier up in Arena.

Actually i prefer if they use Reinhardt, because all 4 Units in my Defense Team can counter 1-shot him. Its nice to run a PAzura with Distant Counter and Magic Defelect 3, B!Ike with Distant Counter Quickened Seal and Bonfire, Sigurd with Distant Counter + Bonfire and Boey with Gronnowl+ Close Counter + Distant Def Seal + Bonfire + Quick Riposte.

I literally got 6 wins against Reinhardt users in a stroke lol. Those wins feel like, their Team is built around Reinhardt and if he is useless they cant do shit or they dont know how to play if their most OP unit becomes useless in a battle.

2 hours ago, Xenomata said:

After getting annoyed at Chain challenge 11+12 enough you start using Reinhardt as if it was meant to be. He's incredible for cheesing those hellish maps full of turn limits and other BS.

But I never use him in arena, he's a score killer with his super low BST (and I don't like him enough to merge him) although that can be said about every mage I have not named Nino.

I don't feel dirty, but I do feel a bit bad that my usual go-to team is rein/titania/xander/azura

they just solve so many problems so easily! But I have so many other units I don't use that often.

3 hours ago, Xenomata said:

We don't, we just don't want to admit it.

But no seriously, I feel outright filthy for using mine (he's the standard +Atk/-Spd for the record), and I've only started using him this week. The asshole is already at 2,323 merits and will more than likely max out in a day or two. It's just all about being pragmatic with me as Reinhardt combined with my Klein has made for a damn good one-two punch in the current TT coupled with Ayra and a dancer.

I'm honestly glad that I can't run Brave!Lyn alongside Rein as I am fortunate enough to not have do not have the former. Even if I do eventually fluke into her which is practically an inevitability, that'll be where I draw the line. I detest Lyn so it wouldn't be much of a loss anyways. Besides, I get far more enjoyment out of doing stuff like this to her.

Spoiler

JjmkXyJ.png?1

Edited by Tybrosion

Hey, if the game wants to give me a 5-star +res -spd Reinhardt off the vantage banner after never giving me a single Ryoma, Hector, or Azura (even up to now), then who am I to complain?

I mean I hate fighting Rein just because my only really good counter to him, my Fae, doesn't have a full skillset yet (she's still waiting on Quick Riposte 3), but it seems like other players don't even try to put a Rein counter on their teams. You mostly see Hectors and Ninos who are pretty terrible at headhunting him.