• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Well, I did my part in the survey. The only mode that I gave the highest rating of satisfaction to was the GHBs. Which wasn’t too hard, since I really do enjoy them, and I’d like to start getting more of them again.

I had my survey go back to start twice. Also didn't appreciate the lack of pre Sacred Stones titles.

Gave a lot of dissatisfied markings. Makes me kinda wonder why I'm still here... then again, if I left, IS wouldn't hear about that.

I was mocking the mistakes, beyond just typos, but I hope this shows IS something about the fanbase's opinion of Confer Blessing and why no one's using them.

...So the legendary hero is amazing and a green tome which is even more ridiculous. Plus the pools are all amazing. I want (and don't have) every red and every colorless I can safely avoid blue because I don't need any of the units and don't care about S!Lucina, green could spook me with Chrom instead of the legendary hero and I don't really care about Amelia anymore even if she's one of my favorite characters.

...Too bad this banner is only lasting for 5 days and I've sunk over 60 orbs into the Christmas banner for a whole lot of nothing.

I sunk... 60 orbs... 3 pulls on this amazing banner... for a banner with units I don't even care about just so I could have a unit for the tempest, I don't have a unit (and maybe Brazen ATK/SPD for Lyn), not even a *5 unit at all and I'm I'll prepared for this banner. Had they announced this banner even a week in advance I would have saved every orb.

If they're going to spring Legendary Hero banners on us like this I'm just not going to spend orbs until the last day of the banners. If I don't have a Tempest unit oh freaking well. I'm tired of wasting orbs on garbage and not having any for the units I actually want.

Unrelated @Kaden Christmas was a thing and I'm also under the weather but I'm going to respond to your post in my Matthew topic soon.

Ok it finally got through, turns out there were a lot of questions I missed the first time. 

I wonder why IS is thinking about making a Clash of Clans or PvP mode? I wouldn't like either of those. The first one is a chore to mantain and it's just not worth it, and the second one we already saw what happened with Fates so no thank you. 

I'd prefer a Boss Raid where we take a unit from our friend list and we have to defeat the boss to get some ranking points or something around those lines.

Last but not least, it was full of typos and some questions seemed to be repeated where they didn't belong.

34 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

RIP certain someone.

Certain someone still has a superior voice and quotes though.

Also survey is expectedly long but I had to give some dissatisfied remarks just so they actually listen.

Also I had to think about it but I think we should get a mode where we get rewards at our own pace, part of the slog in TT/VG is the time limit which doesn't bode well for people with full time jobs.

Also it made me think, maybe we should get a mode where we get a chosen 5 star character of your choice as the reward. Or something to fix bad banes.

10 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Certain someone still has a superior voice and quotes though.

And superior hair colour and style, don’t forget that.

@Cute Chao: Do you enjoy our new modestly clad heroine? (I do) Not by fanservice alone!

Edited by Vaximillian

Oh and if anyone has noticed since it kinda got buried by the next Legendary banner, the Laslow/Florina/Bartre quests are up, all of which I was able to complete by having that trio + Genny survive a run of Camilla's Warriors map on Hard. Not the easiest task in the world but it sure felt satisfying clearing all those quests at once minus the one that rewards 3* Laslow since I did two TT runs before putting those three through the wringer.

10 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

@Cute Chao: Do you enjoy our new modestly clad heroine? (I do) Not by fanservice alone!

I like this new lady's stance at least. And her horse is pretty cool.

But yeah Cecilia already has a great overall package (well except a Spd stat) so it'll be interesting to see what our 200th character brings to the table.

....I might wait for either the story missions or the next trailer banner though before going all out.

Just now, Glennstavos said:

Survey ended on a blank screen, so I re-entered it to confirm that it saved my results. My final thoughts/opinions answer was just a compliment on how I like the weapon refinery.

Oh it's not meant to do that?

I guess I'll have to do it again...

17 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

While I wish for another pretty boy male oc (I know, I'm never satisfied xD), I like how she's dressed. I can't decide if I like or hate the side saddle, but it is different, and I think I'm leaning more towards like. If we get her for free, I'll use her. If we don't, I won't pull for her ^.^

Now to keep on hoping for a pretty boy male oc -.-

And Bruno <3

did any of you guys suggest fixing the summoning pool in the survey?
I know that they can have charts for multiple choice questions, but i'm interested in if they read our original ideas.

Edited by silveraura25

18 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

While I wish for another pretty boy male oc (I know, I'm never satisfied xD), I like how she's dressed. I can't decide if I like or hate the side saddle, but it is different, and I think I'm leaning more towards like. If we get her for free, I'll use her. If we don't, I won't pull for her ^.^

Now to keep on hoping for a pretty boy male oc -.-

And Bruno <3

Pretty boy OC plz. It seems a little lopsided that our only male characters are Alfonse and Bruno...and the new villain I guess, but then we have a horde of ladies on both sides now. XD I do like the new chick’s overall design... but idk if I have to have her right away.

1 minute ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Pretty boy OC plz. It seems a little lopsided that our only male characters are Alfonse and Bruno...and the new villain I guess, but then we have a horde of ladies on both sides now. XD I do like the new chick’s overall design... but idk if I have to have her right away.

Agreed. Alfonse always has a pretty young look to him and the new villain is one of those generic hulking villain types... so we're only really left with Bruno as true pretty boy, to boot (at least, imo) :(

I'm not too fussed by the new character, but I am glad they are still able to make modest female characters (though I'm being unfair - one of the new female villains was absolutely fine and Fjorm isn't all that bad, just irritating to me. I think Loki pushed me over the edge, though).

3 hours ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

If were only finding the good one you can just pick Slaying refined AT or SP and put it on Cordelia/Hana/Elincia/Raven/Lucina

Speed Horsie can do it too i guess and Buff/Blucina can make up the rest

I think I should have worded my question better since I wanted to know what you wanted specifically like who would build and why. So, like how I suggested Ogma since as he would have some semblance of physical bulk which could help since he wouldn't be able to avoid taking damage as easily if he had stuck with his Brave Sword or used a Firesweep Sword. Or maybe you don't care and it's all about who could have the highest possible offenses or if it just works on a character you like. Well, whatever.

49 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Unrelated @Kaden Christmas was a thing and I'm also under the weather but I'm going to respond to your post in my Matthew topic soon.

Take your time and I didn't expect a response, especially during the holidays or any busy time like if it was during finals or a busy work day. Just my thoughts on Matthew is all.

On the subject of Gunnthra, I didn't expect her to appear so quickly. At least maybe by the fourth chapter and not even as a playable character, but just appearing since she seems kind of important if she did appear in the first chapter of Book 2 through dialogue. Then again, Book 2 might make Heroes more like a regular FE game where you recruit units periodically until a certain point. The only problem is that could defeat the purpose of summoning if those characters are particularly strong. I think Granblue Fantasy does this where you get story characters as you progress. Here's hoping she is actually a free unit like Fjorm. I'm very pessimistic about things...

As for the banner, I'm excited about getting another shot at summoning bride Charlotte. Also, the others, especially spring Chrom and spring Lucina, but Charlotte just seems like a fun and wacky character to use.

Speaking of Granblue Fantasy, finding out that Miyuki Sawashiro voices Katalina more or less made me like the character and I know nothing about Katalina or Granblue Fantasy. I can't wait for Granblue Fantasy Project Re: Link that's being developed by PlatinumGames.

10 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

My survey ended on a blank screen too.  I tried clicking on the link again to see what happens, and it says I have already completed the survey, so that's good.

Has the game been loading slower than usual for anyone else today?

My game seemed to be okay, though it was a bit cranky yesterday.

On another note - my Laslow is now 5* with Brave Sword+ :D

He's only a single unit (no merges and won't have for a long time), and I still want to steal your Laslow (and Inigo), but he's slowly getting there :)

So about the legendary heroes banner. Don't spend your orbs!!! It's literally bait. This banner and the Christmas one will end on Sunday/Monday, meaning that we'll get a preview of the next banner this Thursday/Friday. A new and enticing banner a day before of what's to come. I'm disappointed IS.

Edited by silveraura25

3 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

So about the legendary heroes banner. Don't spend your orbs!!! It's literally bait. This banner and the Christmas one will end on Sunday/Monday, meaning that we'll get a preview of the next banner this Thursday/Friday. A new and enticing banner a day before of what's to come. I'm disappointed IS.

But it's not a bait banner if you want the actually want the units.

Unless there's going to be Yukata Lucina next month, but even then I want S!Lucina.