• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

6 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Yeah, I edited my post. "Ever since" means that it already happened.

Forgot to add a koma. Already edited it.

Edited by silveraura25

Glad to see we're getting the winged spear  winged sword. I really hope they make Caeda's winged sword just as good as it is in the game.

So give me a sword with the thani effect please, Caeda deserves some more love.

Edited by Hekselka

So, does anyone have any of the heroes that are getting new weapons. I have Hinoka, a few Caeda's at 4* with no attack boon, one neural Felicia and no Raven. I'm going to 4*+10 all of them when I get the chance

Basikios is most likely similar to Gleipnir and Ivaldi since they're based off of Regal Blade which was another final chapter weapon in FE7

Edited by silveraura25

Just now, silveraura25 said:

So, does anyone have any of the heroes that are getting new weapons. I have Hinoka, a few Caeda's at 4* with no attack boon, one neural Felicia and no Raven. I'm going to 4*+10 all of them when I get the chance

I’ve got Felicia’s, Raven’s, an Alm, a Masked Marth, and Hinoka. I do have Caeda’s. Hopefully Caeda’s new Weapon is good cause investing in a flier is always good for me

6 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

I've gotten 3 pity-breaking Ravens in the past (All +Def -Res or HP), as well as Hinoka (+Def -Spd) and Caeda (+Def -Res). Felicia I mentioned having at 3*, and I have Marth and Alm at 5*, Chrom at 4*, and Masked Marth at 5*. I once had Lucina but had to give her up for Aether.

I... suppose it's a good thing I never threw any of my Ravens away? They should be lucky I simply never had any units to give their Brave Axes to...

Edited by Xenomata

3 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

I’ve got Felicia’s, Raven’s, an Alm, a Masked Marth, and Hinoka. I do have Caeda’s. Hopefully Caeda’s new Weapon is good cause investing in a flier is always good for me

I meant new weapons, not refinements, but I'm glad you've got it covered. I think Alm might become meta since his Falchion could become a brave sword since he used a skill called Double Lion in Echoes, which was essentially a brave effect. Couple that with Windsweep and oh boy.

4 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Basikios is most likely similar to Gleipnir and Ivaldi since they're based off of Regal Blade which was another final chapter weapon in FE7

I’ve got Hinoka and Caeda at 5-star, both with great boons/banes, and I’m incredibly excited~

23 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Meanwhile, I’m at 4.25% on the Sacred Stones banner. Hug me, please?

Which of the girls are you trying to get? Good luck getting her for next TTs!

6 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

RIP Leo, Roy and OG!Eirika. No buffs for them :(

Yes, I know M!Corrin is in a bad spot too, but I don't care about that guy

I guess they'll get updates as well in the future. Especially now that I got a 5* Roy. 

Good I didn't start to use "Marth" and Alm after the HM cap raise, but Hinoka is already maxed out again (*sigh*). 

I'll wait how these new weapons look like before I put Raven, Felicia, Marth, Chrom, Zephiel  and Caeda on my promotion queue though. 

I've pulled Hinoka this month, she's +Spd/-HP which basically makes her neutral Cordelia (and I've already got optimal Cordelia). Hopefully +Spd ends up being more optimal with her new weapon. If it's just an upgrade brave lance with Amiti's stats, that's a decent quad build. I've got a +Atk/-Res Raven in my backlog of units to promote, which is optimal for the brave axe, but we don't know what the new axe will do. And a choice between +Atk/-Def and +Res/-Def Felicia available for promotion. Since Felicia's Plate is a magic weapon in Fates, I could see them making it a weapon that targets the lower of the enemy's Res or Def stat. And none of my Ceadas have worthwhile natures.

As for Falchion users, I've got the usual Masked Marth and Chrom was one of my most recent promotions. +Atk/-Spd so he could moonlight as a brave user, but his day job is medic for TT. Pretty cool that they differentiated the Falchion users so that they'll have different effects. Now if they could just tell us what all these new weapons and refinements do.

Dunno how I didn't notice sooner, but the 4 heroes without unique weapons that are now getting them are one of each color type. I suspect that the update after this one will have 4 more units getting similar unique weapons, perhaps 3 mages and a staff user, probably all units from launch. My totally wild guess would be Lilina, Robin M or Odin, maybe Robin F or Nino, and Maria.

Welp, now i feel bad for feeding Raven to Cherche.

glad Hinoka is finally getting some love though!

Felicia is pretty random, but it should be interesting since everyone had access to the free Felicia in the special maps

i wish they put the descriptiotions for the new weapons are though

@Zeo maybe you're Marth curse will finally be a good thing?

1 minute ago, silveraura25 said:

Shit. I'm so excited. A lot of people on reddit are thinking that Lilina will get For blaze.

But that is going to kill Athos chances of getting into the game and that's theft

I'd like to see that, after all Lilina is the most apt for wielding Forblaze in FE6, although it could also belong to Lugh if he gets released someday.

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

Welp, now i feel bad for feeding Raven to Cherche.

glad Hinoka is finally getting some love though!

Felicia is pretty random, but it should be interesting since everyone had access to the free Felicia in the special maps

i wish they put the descriptiotions for the new weapons are though

@Zeo maybe you're Marth curse will finally be a good thing?

They should, but Wing Sword is at least predictable. Effective against armored and cavalry. Wonder what the secondary effect is?

1 minute ago, Alexmender said:

But that is going to kill Athos chances of getting into the game and that's theft

I'd like to see that, after all Lilina is the most apt for wielding Forblaze in FE6, although it could also belong to Lugh if he gets released someday.

Athos will use Luna. I'm just joking. They can share weapons

Edited by silveraura25

21 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Have at 5*: Felicia, Hinoka
Have at 4*: Caeda, Raven

I also got all four Falchion users (Chrom and Marth are already 5*) and Zephiel as a 5*.

Just now, Alexmender said:

That didn't stop your girl from giving Knoll's FEH hopes a fatal blow.

24 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Ceada is the only one I have at 5 star. 

7 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Wait... does this mean we're gonna get a New Weapons banner featuring Caeda, Hinoka, Raven, and Felicia?

And why is Hinoka's SPEAR? Shouldn't it be Naginata?

It's called Hinoka's spear in Fates.

because Spear Fighter is a class

it's Lance that's nohrian

also maybe eventually but the next skills banner is Movement Skills

Edited by mcsilas