Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

4 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Buffed? What I understand is that the +10 dmg will be applied to area specials, which makes me think it won't work on skills like Moonbow etc.

It means Wrath works on AOE specials as well, there is nothing to suggest it stops working on non AOE specials

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

32 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

It's probably easier to keep the old ones than reprogram it.

I had forgotten about that.  I hope it's not too hard.  I can handle most Mario Party mini-games, but I'm not great at them.

Actually, it’s a mode that only Legendary units and Blessed unirs can participate. More reasons to vote for V!Ike I suppose.

2 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

It means Wrath works on AOE specials as well, there is nothing to suggest it stops working on non AOE specials

If it's as you mention, then ok, my bad, but the wording feels really confusing to me when they say 'changed' rather than 'updated', or use phrases such as 'will now' instead of 'also'.

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

@LuxSpes

Show us yours! I sure hope you're refining her.

I'm missing 40 Divine Dew and I'm sitting on 39 Refining stones...

Unless we get quests that offer stones as reward when all the new events starts, I'll have to wait for the Arena rewards next week...

Just now, LuxSpes said:

I'm missing 40 Divine Dew and I'm sitting on 39 Refining stones...

Unless we get quests that offer stones as reward when all the new events starts, I'll have to wait for the Arena rewards next week...

RIP. you have failed her

my bonds are stronger

5 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

RIP. you have failed her

my bonds are stronger

Not my fault Refining divine weapons is so convoluted. I was thinking about it and if you ever run out of regular weapons to refine, you can't get Divine Dew, which is just dumb. At least every weapon can be refined 4 times. But gating Refinement to materials that are so slow to accumulate is just frustrating in general. 

Next Monday (or this Friday, hopefully), I'll get the super bond Falchion AND have a +6 Lucina.

Edited by LuxSpes

Just now, LuxSpes said:

Not my fault Refining divine weapons is so convoluted. I was thinking about it and if you ever run out of regular weapons to refine, you can't get Divine Dew, which is just dumb. At least every weapon can be refined 4 times. But gating Refinement to materials that are so slow to accumulate is just frustrating in general. 

Yeah, I really hate all the gatelocking in this game right now. Especially when they keep hitting us with content like this. At least make one of stones or feathers grindeable. HM exists but that's kinda finite and takes forever.

Oh, you pulled a new Lucina? Mine is still +2...

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Yeah, I really hate all the gatelocking in this game right now. Especially when they keep hitting us with content like this. At least make one of stones or feathers grindeable. HM exists but that's kinda finite and takes forever.

Oh, you pulled a new Lucina? Mine is still +2...

I'd really like for Coins, Stones and Feathers to be grindable. Having to wait for the end of every arena season is kind of meh...

Nah, my Lucina's been sitting at +6 since she broke my pity rate back when I was looking for her Brave counterpart on the CYL banner. I should probably save my orbs for when she's back on a banner to try to finally +10 her.

Kinda hope she'll be a bonus unit for the next season since it would allow me to run my +5 Cordelia as well  With 11 Refining Stones, I could refine her Slaying Lance+ and get enough Dew for Falchion in the process. 

I had enough dew for 2 upgrades. Chose to give 1 to Hinoka because she's done a lot of work for me in Flier Emblem, the sad part is that her new weapon is going to force me to change her skillset so she'll end up being pretty expensive.

The second one I think is going for Raven. Alm got the best Falchion upgrade imo but mine is -Atk so it's worthless, Marth I'm not going to bother with even if Drive Spectrum sounds really nice and Lucina can wait for a bit.

I feel like they need to give us a few quests that dump divine dew even if stones turn into dew there are just too many upgrades that need dew (and they cost too much dew)

Not sure I'd like any of the currencies be grindable. If anything, I feel that currencies that are grindable may as well not exist. I mean, what would be the impact if upgrading Seals only took coins and no badges? If promoting units only took feathers and no badges? If refining weapons took only stones and no medals? There would be next to no impact, these currencies are pointless. If they took them out, they could replace quest rewards and pseudo-quest rewards with the currencies that matter.

Edited by Humanoid

Y'all are showing off your refined heroes and yet here I am still stuck with version 2.1, does this this have anything to do with what kind of phone you use? I have an iPhone.

Edited by SilvertheShadow

Just now, SilvertheShadow said:

Y'all are showing off your refined heroes and yet here I am still stuck with version 2.2, does this this have anything to do with what kind of phone you use? I have an iPhone.

You should be able to force it through the App Store, by going to the updates tab.

If the update isn't showing in that tab, you can try refreshing it (tap & hold in the middle of the screen and drag down) to see if it'll pop up. That's what I usually have to do.

37 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Chrom and Lucina aren't so lore-wise explicable. And I don't see either as falling squarely into a particular category that they're strongest at, like Ike in war and Eliwood in peaceful matters.

If I recall there is a lot of "bond" talk in Awakening, plus Awakening does have the Pair Up skills available (Chrom and Lucina both can learn Dual Strike+ and Dual Guard+, while Lucina can get Dual Support+ from some of her mothers)

Them awakening guys sure do love their "bonds" though :D

1 minute ago, SilvertheShadow said:

Y'all are showing off your refined heroes and yet here I am still stuck with version 2.2, does this this have anything to do with what kind of phone you use? I have an iPhone.

2.2 is the new version. ;) I assume you mean 2.1, naturally but unless you visit the app store and it lists the update available to you, then you'll have to wait until it is. It's a manual update on Android at the moment.

4 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I'd really like for Coins, Stones and Feathers to be grindable. Having to wait for the end of every arena season is kind of meh...

Nah, my Lucina's been sitting at +6 since she broke my pity rate back when I was looking for her Brave counterpart on the CYL banner. I should probably save my orbs for when she's back on a banner to try to finally +10 her.

Kinda hope she'll be a bonus unit for the next season since it would allow me to run my +5 Cordelia as well  With 11 Refining Stones, I could refine her Slaying Lance+ and get enough Dew for Falchion in the process. 

Yeah, all this waiting is kinda boring.

Oh, really. Hmm... I might save orbs for CYL Celica to get as many merges on her as possible, but I get baited by every banner ever. In fact, I'm getting baited right now by the Valentine's one.

Damn, that Cordelia looks great. I only managed to get a +Spd -Def Cordelia a while back; all my other Cordys were bad.

1 minute ago, Humanoid said:

Not sure I'd like any of the currencies be grindable. If anything, I feel that currencies that are grindable may as well not exist. I mean, what would be the impact if upgrading Seals only took coins and no badges. If promoting units only took feathers and no badges. If refining weapons took only stones and no medals? There would be next to no impact, these currencies are pointless. If they took them out, they could replace quest rewards and pseudo-quest rewards with the currencies that matter.

Currencies that are grindable are basically there to lock progress behind effort, and I'm entirely fine with that, especially for a mobile game. There's a severe lack of things to do compared to other mobile games. Like, you don't even get the choice to be a hardcore player lol.

37 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Chrom and Lucina aren't so lore-wise explicable. And I don't see either as falling squarely into a particular category that they're strongest at, like Ike in war and Eliwood in peaceful matters.

If I recall there is a lot of "bond" talk in Awakening, plus Awakening does have the Pair Up skills available (Chrom and Lucina both can learn Dual Strike+ and Dual Guard+, while Lucina can get Dual Support+ from some of her mothers)

Them awakening guys sure do love their "bonds" though :D

4 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Yeah, all this waiting is kinda boring.

Oh, really. Hmm... I might save orbs for CYL Celica to get as many merges on her as possible, but I get baited by every banner ever. In fact, I'm getting baited right now by the Valentine's one.

Damn, that Cordelia looks great. I only managed to get a +Spd -Def Cordelia a while back; all my other Cordys were bad.

1 minute ago, Humanoid said:

Not sure I'd like any of the currencies be grindable. If anything, I feel that currencies that are grindable may as well not exist. I mean, what would be the impact if upgrading Seals only took coins and no badges. If promoting units only took feathers and no badges. If refining weapons took only stones and no medals? There would be next to no impact, these currencies are pointless. If they took them out, they could replace quest rewards and pseudo-quest rewards with the currencies that matter.

Currencies that are grindable are basically there to lock progress behind effort, and I'm entirely fine with that, especially for a mobile game. There's a severe lack of things to do compared to other mobile games. Like, you don't even get the choice to be a hardcore player lol.

2 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

2.2 is the new version. ;) I assume you mean 2.1, naturally but unless you visit the app store and it lists the update available to you, then you'll have to wait until it is. It's a manual update on Android at the moment.

Yeah, I noticed my mistake... staying up late has caused me to make these derpy mistakes.

I often have to delete the app in order to force the version updates, which isn't really ideal for me and I often I have this irrational fear that someday I'll lose all my progress or something.