Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 hour ago, Nosmur said:

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH I feel so happy for you!!

I did a yolo summ today but get a 4* Gunter D:

Anyway you'll get your legendary Ephraim for sure! Now you have my luck so.... EASY.

I only want the new legendary hero and I CAN'T WAIT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH now it's time to save orbs again D:

Thanks so much :D 

And yes, fingers crossed. I put so many orbs into him last time. I'm telling myself this time that if I keep getting pity broken, I'll just wait until next time. I'm hoping there's some blues I don't have on his next legendary banner so I can be happy to get them, too. 

Good luck with pulling on the legendary banner this month :D Hopefully, if they are female, you will get my luck, as I often pull the female instead of the male because the game knows what I want more and denies me xD 

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Well I'm going to gone from tomorrow until.... I was gonna say the 10th, a day before Leif Faris Claus arrives. But instead, I'll pop in for April 1st, gotta see if Nintendo does anything for April Fools for FE. Like Xane in FEH. Just a one day appearance.

April 1st is also Easter for non-Orthodox this year. Think IS could give us numbers on Most Sacrificed Units in FEH honor of this? Or perhaps a Newly Arisen Banner? Ninian, Celica, and... Robin? (the Grima sacrifice survival?).

I'll leave after the 1st of April until the 10th, then I will stay for two days (by the way, they haven't announced the hopefully inevitable T776 TT and GHB), and then I will leave until at least the 26th. I just hope the following new banner has nothing I would want to summon for once, since I'm not going to be able to start it until the 1st of May (which should be plenty of time right?). Still, if it is a good banner for me, then I'll appear for a day on here and then get gone again.

I just do this for my own sake. It keeps me from hopping on SF when I shouldn't, knowing I've put it out there.

And if the VG turns out to be Easter vs. Easter (I will happily ignore this). Remember- losers have their feet chopped off and sold as knockoff lucky rabbits' feet.

And a more important reminder, Fire Emblem canonically has a Bunny Armor:

Spoiler

Mamori-Carnage.jpg

You see the floppy rabbit ears? If you saw her backside, you'd see a fluffy white little cottontail attached to this thick orange and spring-fresh green armor.

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Remember- losers have their feet chopped off and sold as knockoff lucky rabbits' feet.

And a reminder that winners have their feet chopped off and sold as actual lucky rabbits' feet.

18 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I've got the Close Counter fodder.... I've give it to Leon, and he's done well with it. I'm holding out for a kind of bulky mage of some sort but one that also has a decent ATK stat. Poor Boey and Merric...and Henry (the normal one) aren't the most gifted in that department. Maybe I'll get lucky and Canas will end up fitting the bill! I'm liking M!Morgan a lot, so I might end up giving it to him if I can pull some good copies. I know I've been tempted to give it to Lyon once or twice, but we'll have to wait and see what kind of upgrades he might get in the future. Maybe something special if -raven tomes ever get a boost.

But this Merric is +ATK -HP. I would've liked -RES as the bane, but he's actually been performing pretty well with the -HP. And having the extra RES has been helpful in the Arena. With buffs, he's at the point where he can't really double a lot of faster mages like Nino or Tharja, but they can't double him, so he can tank a hit if I need him to.

Leon is a pretty decent candidate for CC. I think he's better suited to a Brave Bow set unless you have an archer with his level of ATK to each his own, few archers can run CC and he's one of them. M!Morgan is a great red mage for CC, in the vein of Matthew actually if he's got a good partner. Sophia and M!Robin are good candidates if you don't go TA Raven as well.

As for Nino, I know she's powerful and I know she's common. But for me, she's one of my favorite characters from FE7 same as Matthew. She and Soren are two of my favorite mages in the series, she just happens to win out in the +10 game. I'm merging her not because she's "meta", I'm merging her because she's my favorite green mage in this game next to Soren. She and Matthew lack synergy to a degree though. I need Lukas or Chrom built up before I can make this team work.

Raw curiosity, does anyone use the Bow training map on bow units?

Cause I just find it an easier time to throw Close Defense SS on a decent defense unit, throw up auto battle, and then go back to doing anything else til I note Stage Clear. Similar to what I do with Melee training, but with far less magic.

23 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Raw curiosity, does anyone use the Bow training map on bow units?

Cause I just find it an easier time to throw Close Defense SS on a decent defense unit, throw up auto battle, and then go back to doing anything else til I note Stage Clear. Similar to what I do with Melee training, but with far less magic.

I ran Brave Lyn (but not before giving her a Wind's Blessing because we all know who the next Wind legendary is going to be I don't have LA!Roy) through it yesterday since I still needed to get Cancel Affinity 3 unlocked on her. I believe I also it used to level Empty Vessel Takumi (for his eventual re-run quests) and Gordin (for that last set of Three Heroes quests)

14 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I ran Brave Lyn (but not before giving her a Wind's Blessing because we all know who the next Wind legendary is going to be I don't have LA!Roy) through it yesterday since I still needed to get Cancel Affinity 3 unlocked on her. I believe I also it used to level Empty Vessel Takumi (for his eventual re-run quests) and Gordin (for that last set of Three Heroes quests)

I mean, I won't say it's bad at all for bows, but it just seems so much easier with melee CD units since only the Wyverns are the only "true" threat to anyone with more than 36 defense, which most of my own units happen to have after CD.

...also I find it much easier to run Bows through the Ranged training map than Bows training map, then again I just prefer running auto battle on these maps, so there might be bias.

10 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

I mean, I won't say it's bad at all for bows, but it just seems so much easier with melee CD units since only the Wyverns are the only "true" threat to anyone with more than 36 defense, which most of my own units happen to have after CD.

...also I find it much easier to run Bows through the Ranged training map than Bows training map, then again I just prefer running auto battle on these maps, so there might be bias.

There's nothing wrong with either of that if you find that works the best for you. In fact, I keep that in mind about the Bow Training map should I find that any of my higher Def guys could use some more SP.

16 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

Hopefully, if they are female, you will get my luck, as I often pull the female instead of the male because the game knows what I want more and denies me xD 

I hope so :(...

7 hours ago, mcsilas said:

This week's rival domains: Release the horses!

Today's rival domains in a nutshell:

Randomly put all friends and own horse units in a brigade and hit auto-battle. Result: cleared all stages first try, got enemy fortress each time (except infernal where I took only the two camps). 

So much for the necessary strategy. 

33 orbs already. By the looks of things I'll be in a good spot when the legendary banner drops.

A lot of people seem to be impulse spending on the Spring banner with varying but usually bad results. I'm going to go ahead and not do that.

4 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Today's rival domains in a nutshell:

Randomly put all friends and own horse units in a brigade and hit auto-battle. Result: cleared all stages first try, got enemy fortress each time (except infernal where I took only the two camps). 

So much for the necessary strategy. 

Their strategy does list autobattle as a strategic option xD 

Y'know, I'm starting to wonder about the potency of Lunar Brace or a weapon having an effect like that. Lunar Brace paired with Wo Dao or even Lunar Brace-possessing Eirika with a legendary Wo Dao weapon or refinement. Wo Dao effect, Lunar Brace, and Noontime. Geez, if she had a weapon like unique refined Hauteclere. Solar Brace could probably pull off the same thing, but the lack of a Wo Dao lance and giving up Flame Siegmund might not be worth it.

Also, apparently Sumia's official art has her wielding the Luna lance in Awakening. I figured that maybe the Luna bow could show up with this as its effect: "14 Mt. Effective against flying foes. Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res-30% when Special triggers in combat. (Stacks with effects of skills like Moonbow)."  Well, I guess Sumia could have a Luna lance and have that as well. Hmm, there's also a Sol lance and sword.

9 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Anyways, the Ninian and Hawkeye BHB is starting tomorrow, there is that to look forward to, I guess. That looks to be the only thing on that happens tomorrow, besides stuff for tap battle.

We get the next Garden of Earth map too, for whatever that's worth.

Daylight Savings will be over next week where I live.

Which is annoying... because with DST I have 1 hour after work to finish up any quests that are expiring before the reset. Now I won't be able to do that and I have to finish them either the night before or lunchtime.

Last minute Arena runs to get better scores will be annoying as well.

6 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Feels good to have no DST nonsense to put up with where I live

Same. We’ve abolished DST like seven hours ago, and I haven’t missed it, and won’t.