Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Surely they are running out of options for 5* exclusives to put on this banner so what is everyone's guess on the units of this banner keeping in mind that Fjorm, Guunthra and Ike are confirmed returns and a colourless spot is 90% going to be taken up by a new legendary 

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

4 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Surely they are running out of options for 5* exclusives to put on this banner so what is everyone's guess on the units of this banner keeping in mind that Fjorm, Guunthra and Ike are confirmed returns and a colourless spot is 90% going to be taken up by a new legendary 

I’m calling Rhajat as one of the greens.

Just now, mampfoid said:

While I don't need Fjorm, Shigure would be welcome. 

Yeah, I wouldn't say no, but he'd be my sixth dancer and probably least interesting one. The third blue unit may well be Lute because she's the only Farfetched hero that hasn't been run yet, and I'm fairly neutral about her as a unit given she doesn't fill an obvious hole in my barracks.

I'm probably obligated to open grey given the shot at the new legendary, plus likely the chance to get my first ranged armour or to fix my Sakura (who is the worst possible nature in Def/Spd). Red is wide open so I have no idea how desirable it will be. (Assuming Nowi is unlikely because the grey 5* pool is exhausted of regular units)

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I’m calling Rhajat as one of the greens.

It would be some expert trolling of all the people who've been waiting months for Summer Tiki and Elise to have one of them delayed even further. Then there's still Inigo, Henry, Chrom, Lissa, Airzura, Lilina, Hector, Alfonse and Sharena in the queue. That's 9 seasonals that have to be rerun. In comparison:

Red: Nowi, Tharja, Camilla

Blue: Shigure, Robin, Lyn Catria, (Lute?)

Grey: Jakob, Sakura, Takumi, Roy, Kagero

EDIT: I forgot Alfonse. Because of course I did.

Edited by Humanoid

2 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Yeah, I wouldn't say no, but he'd be my sixth dancer and probably least interesting one. The third blue unit may well be Lute because she's the only Farfetched hero that hasn't been run yet, and I'm fairly neutral about her as a unit given she doesn't fill an obvious hole in my barracks.

I'm also at 5 dancers. Like healers, S-tier Fliers and brave archers, they are the first to max HM. Also I don't have a ranged dancer/singer. Lute is not very interesting, F!Morgan is already a good RES tank.

5 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

I'm probably obligated to open grey given the shot at the new legendary, plus likely the chance to get my first ranged armour or to fix my Sakura (who is the worst possible nature in Def/Spd). Red is wide open so I have no idea how desirable it will be. (Assuming Nowi is unlikely because the grey 5* pool is exhausted of regular units)

Forgot about Jakob. I'm not crazy about armors, but I wouldn't mind getting one either. 

I can see colourless being new hero, Tod!Sakura and/or Tod!Jacob and mist which puts pulling it completely down to who the new hero is. I could see green being Guunthra, Tod!Henry and Rhajat which sounds like a good pull. Blue I see Shigure, Lute and Fjorm which while not terrible is probably a miss and frankly there are too many reds for me to even guess but if kats there I suppose I have an obligation to pull for her. 
have they even run two seasonals of the same colour? 

Edited by Mackc2

3 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

It would be some expert trolling of all the people who've been waiting months for Summer Tiki and Elise to have one of them delayed even further.

Other three Fates kids all have already appeared in the previous legendary banners, so I can see Rhajat following suit.

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Other three Fates kids all have already appeared in the previous legendary banners, so I can see Rhajat following suit.

While I’d prefer Myrrh, Rhajat getting picked wouldn’t be the worst. Leo does need some Distant Def fodder, I suppose.

15 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

It would be some expert trolling of all the people who've been waiting months for Summer Tiki and Elise to have one of them delayed even further.

If Summer Elise gets delayed again I'm highly considering deleting the game off my phone and not reinstalling it until she returns. I wouldn’t even want to play on my alt accounts either. This game has been giving me some serious issues recently, this would just be the last straw. I recently gave up Pokemon GO because I was given the wrong time for the latest community event (typical Niantic screwing up), and as much as I don’t want another mobile game I like to be canned, I may have no choice in the end...

11 minutes ago, sdgj1994 said:

If Summer Elise gets delayed again I'm highly considering deleting the game off my phone and not reinstalling it until she returns. I wouldn’t even want to play on my alt accounts either. This game has been giving me some serious issues recently, this would just be the last straw. I recently gave up Pokemon GO because I was given the wrong time for the latest community event (typical Niantic screwing up), and as much as I don’t want another mobile game I like to be canned, I may have no choice in the end...

It's just a month, really. If I can wait a month for Thracia then it's not that big of a deal.

Next week... Thracia. Finally!!!! Wonder who the GHB unit is. What? You're telling me Thracia is coming the week after next week. Nooooooooooooo!

19 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

It's just a month, really. If I can wait a month for Thracia then it's not that big of a deal.

Next week... Thracia. Finally!!!! Wonder who the GHB unit is. What? You're telling me Thracia is coming the week after next week. Nooooooooooooo!

There isn't a GHB on the calendar? What makes you think there will be a GHB unit  

16 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Maybe not, but I would really like to have a go at Spring Catria and Sharena before they go, so I would like NS!Elise to come first so I can manage my orbs better. Saving orbs is hard when you have either no fodder to use on units or no new units to use fodder on. You feel desperate and you wanna summon, but can’t. And it gets even more tiring when there isn’t really anything new to do.

I’m not fussed about the Thracia banner so my orbs are safe regarding that. The only other unit that would make me absolutely want to spend orbs on a Legendary Banner right now is Halloween Sakura, as I have one already but she's -Atk, so I would like to roll for better IVs if I get the chance.

46 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

There isn't a GHB on the calendar? What makes you think there will be a GHB unit  

Thracia banner is the last thing on the calendar. Calendar only shows what we have up until the last thing

Also, they always release at least 4 new units. We just had a TT so I'm likelier to believe a GHB is coming

Edited by silveraura25

7 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

I want to see a unit eat two hits from Hardin's 57 Atk and 20-damage Bonfire or four hits from Jakob's 55 Atk and 29-damage Ignis without having weapon triangle advantage against them. Very few are capable of this.

Even with WTA, Grima only survived with 6 hp. I have doubts that any Red armor would survive it. Actually...Arden might be the only i can think of off hand. He has the HP and DEF to /maybe/ tank the hit, though a boost may be needed.

2 hours ago, silverserpent said:

Even with WTA, Grima only survived with 6 hp. I have doubts that any Red armor would survive it. Actually...Arden might be the only i can think of off hand. He has the HP and DEF to /maybe/ tank the hit, though a boost may be needed.

A max merged Arden with a Def refine and no buffs (66 HP, 46 Def) takes 22 + 42 = 64 damage from Hardin and survives with 2 HP. He takes 9 + 9 + 38 + 9 = 65 damage from Jakob and survives with 1 HP.

With 64 orbs in hand, I'm strongly tempted now to try my luck on the Spring Banner. I just need Kagero to be done, but I'm going to hold off. My nephew's birthday is tomorrow so I'll be too busy to even play FEH, all I have to do is get through today without pulling. Legendary Banner trailer will be tomorrow and that'll finally let us know what the hub-bub is with this colorless dragon.

Or not. We'll see.

12 minutes ago, Zeo said:

With 64 orbs in hand, I'm strongly tempted now to try my luck on the Spring Banner.

Be me and have made a promise to myself to stay away from summoninh until a certain moment in time.

In my case, I’m saving for Thracia. Fourteen more days!..

14 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Legitimate question for anyone to answer, but did the tweet that teased the Thracia banner give a more specific date than April of this year? If it didn’t, then technically the Thracia banner isn’t guaranteed to be that one scheduled for the 11th.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Legitimate question for anyone to answer, but did the tweet that teased the Thracia banner give a more specific date than April of this year? If it didn’t, then technically the Thracia banner isn’t guaranteed to be that one scheduled for the 11th.

It didn’t.

If the 11th is not Thracia, then the 25th is. More orbs for me to save.

34 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Be me and have made a promise to myself to stay away from summoninh until a certain moment in time.

I don't particularly care about Thracia. The units will probably be meta, but If I don't care about the characters and there isn't a certain thing that appeals to me then I'm not going to spend. Kagero is the only draw for spending on the Spring Banner. If I could get her I could leave it behind and that would be simply amazing. Colorless dragon though. I'm probably one of the biggest advocates for colorless units so getting likely the most powerful one is something I've got to at least try to do.

And oh yeah, incoming Miracle banner likely with Sigurd, Delthea and Mist. Watch there be a FEH channel tomorrow so we don't get a trailer for the reset and have to wait for the evening.

Edited by Zeo

13 minutes ago, Zeo said:

And oh yeah, incoming Miracle banner likely with Sigurd, Delthea and Mist. Watch there be a FEH channel tomorrow so we don't get a trailer for the reset and have to wait for the evening.

We’d get the trailer four hours before the reset, not at the reset. At least, that’s when they’ve been putting them out lately.

20 minutes ago, Zeo said:

The units will probably be meta…

Meta, schmeta. Biases > stats. If I weren’t saving and didn’t detest seasonal bullshit, I would have gone all-out for Sharena.

Because it’s Sharena.

11 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Meta, schmeta. Biases > stats. If I weren’t saving and didn’t detest seasonal bullshit, I would have gone all-out for Sharena.

Because it’s Sharena.

At least you can save up orbs with the seasonal banner skipping. That's what I've been doing. Plus I skipped fallen heroes

Also, where did you get that Sharena pic?

Edited by silveraura25

I think you're way more excited than me for Thracia, Vaximillian. It's great to see :D 

I've been calming down and thinking hard, since I also want Legendary Ephraim. Do I go for Finn - is he going to be the one most likely to drop to 4*? Do I bother with Leif, who I kinda want just 'cos but he's not my favourite Lord or character by far (I like him but not overly) - I don't need him as a unit since my barracks are overflowing with 5* Sword Infantries, no matter how good he is? 

Gah, so many questions. Can't decide! I'll probably just let my orbs do the talking when the banner comes. I really hope it is the one on the eleventh, since I don't want yet another tempting banner in the way xD