Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

30 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

…Implying I should have saved for Ishtar?

I'm guessing villains like Ashnard,  Gharnef and Nergal since they're pretty much who I'd imagine partnering up with Surtr

5 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Inb4 we get a paralogue first.

Have any of the  characters of new heroes banners since the beginning of 2018 been put into a paralogue? I can't recall there being something like that, but I might be wrong

Edited by silveraura25

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Have any of the  characters of new heroes banners since the beginning of 2018 been put into a paralogue? I can't recall there being something like that, but I might be wrong

"The beginning of 2018" is a pretty arbitrary cutoff.

The last non-limited paralogue was Farfetched Heroes, and you can interpret that as either "they've stopped doing non-limited paralogues" or oppositely "we're way overdue for a non-limited paralogue". Either one is a valid interpretation.

7 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

I'm guessing villains like Ashnard,  Gharnef and Nergal since they're pretty much who I'd imagine partnering up with Surtr

I think Aversa is a top candidate for a villains banner, since she's a popular character from a 3DS game yet one they'd be reluctant to make a GHB since she's a flying mage.

Since the start of Book 2, all New Heroes banners have been associated with a main story chapter.

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

"The beginning of 2018" is a pretty arbitrary cutoff.

The last non-limited paralogue was Farfetched Heroes, and you can interpret that as either "they've stopped doing non-limited paralogues" or oppositely "we're way overdue for a non-limited paralogue". Either one is a valid interpretation.

I probably said 2018 since that's when the next new heroes banner came out after the initial release of book 2 in late 2017. But we are probably overdue for a non-seasonal paralogue.

@Othin Yeah, Aversa is possibly a must have on that kind of banner for IS since it'd be enough to bring in whales since she's quite popular and is a flying mage

Edited by silveraura25

2 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

I'm expecting the next banner to be a villains banner.

If it is, I hope Fernand (even though he’s not a final boss or anything, he’s still one of the better villains) or Sephiran is on it. My favorite is already in the game, although maybe Berkut could get an alt or something? (I still think they missed the opportunity for possessed Berkut with the fallen heroes banner)

49 minutes ago, ShadowAlchemist said:

If it is, I hope Fernand (even though he’s not a final boss or anything, he’s still one of the better villains) or Sephiran is on it. My favorite is already in the game, although maybe Berkut could get an alt or something? (I still think they missed the opportunity for possessed Berkut with the fallen heroes banner)

There's a lot of ways one could run with Fallen Heroes now that they're an existing concept.

Possessed Young Tiki, Hypnotized Delthea, Vallite Scarlet/Sumeragi/Mikoto/Arete, any of the 4 Priestesses from MotE's final boss, heck we could even get Lehran's Medallion possessed Ike from Cipher.

28 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

There's a lot of ways one could run with Fallen Heroes now that they're an existing concept.

Possessed Young Tiki, Hypnotized Delthea, Vallite Scarlet/Sumeragi/Mikoto/Arete, any of the 4 Priestesses from MotE's final boss, heck we could even get Lehran's Medallion possessed Ike from Cipher.

Don’t forget Risen King Chrom who is also in Cipher

2 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

I like the idea a lot as well. What weapon would he use tho?

I say some some sort of Risen Greatsword that has the reverse of Flame Siegmund, permitting follow-up attacks if Chrom has more allies within 2 spaces of him than the target has allies near them. A sort of nod to the numerical nature of Risen in the ruined future, at least that I can remember.

Or Risen Greataxe or Greatlance or whatever, gotta promote weapon variety after all.

13 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

That’s an adorable picture, but I don’t have any idea if I am the right person to discuss seasonals at all.

Does that mean you do not have Super Bun-Bun Pal in your barracks?

Edited by XRay

24 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

That’s an adorable picture, but I don’t have any idea if I am the right person to discuss seasonals at all.

I couldn't think of another way to bring croissant throwing Sharena into the game. It's common knowledge you want a boost for starting Sharena, but would you be open to a non-seasonal alt of her? 

4 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

It's common knowledge you want a boost for starting Sharena, but would you be open to a non-seasonal alt of her? 

No, I won’t be open to any more alts at all. I want a boost for starting Sharena, not to make her even more irrelevant.

38 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Screenshot_20180426-224016.png
Yes, and?

I thought maybe your love for Sharena might have helped you accept Super Bun-Bun Pal.

Edited by XRay

7 minutes ago, XRay said:

Maybe your love for Sharena might have helped you accept Super Bun-Bun Pal.

If only this game actually worked in a way like that. I love Elise, yet I still have this.

Spoiler

4tBfoWx.png

15 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

If only this game actually worked in a way like that. I love Elise, yet I still have this.

Reveal hidden contents

4tBfoWx.png

Aw...

NS!Elise was super helpful though with her G Tome Valor.

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

No, I won’t be open to any more alts at all. I want a boost for starting Sharena, not to make her even more irrelevant.

At least they're maybe going to make her more relevant in the story again. Sure, they have to kill off her "replacement" to do it, but I suppose that was one way to go about it.

35 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Reveal hidden contents

4tBfoWx.png

I never thought I'd ever get her at all, especially when I failed miserably on the legendary banner she was a part of, but then I got pity broken by her while hunting the new Hinoka. Keep your hopes up, since sometimes dreams do come true.

3 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Sure, they have to kill off her "replacement" to do it, but I suppose that was one way to go about it.

Way to treat your OCs, I guess. Why bothering developing their actual characters when you can just drop the axe on them?

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Way to treat your OCs, I guess. Why bothering developing their actual characters when you can just drop the axe on them?

I'm still disappointed about Gunnthra. I hope they somehow bring her back, since that was such a terrible waste of what might have been a neat character if we saw her for more than 2 minutes. Her fun niche as a unit just makes it even sadder.

If they seriously kill Fjorm too that's just.. bleh.

9 hours ago, mampfoid said:

If someone (SF account 20 minutes old) sends PM with an offer to buy your Nintendo Acc, is that worth reporting to the mods? 

Wtf, I got the same offer. Did you report it?