Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

5 hours ago, Korath88 said:

Well, apparently the dataminers have confirmed that

Hide contents

The next version update will let us disable enemy phase music. Fucking finally

source: https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/8er6nv/feh_datamine_confirmations/

Thank Naga! Although I do put on my own game/anime music list in the games background this is a welcome change!

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

So I just went into the 10th Stratum for my daily battle to get Shards and Badges and my opponents were 2 Donnels and 2 Gordins.

I know I've talked about how it seems to be a little too common to fight two of the same unit in the same map on the 9th and 10th stratums, but two doubled units at once?

I feel like they should make it so that doesn't happen. The cast is large enough.

14 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

So I just went into the 10th Stratum for my daily battle to get Shards and Badges and my opponents were 2 Donnels and 2 Gordins.

I know I've talked about how it seems to be a little too common to fight two of the same unit in the same map on the 9th and 10th stratums, but two doubled units at once?

Double Donnies and Gordins, you say?
I present you with triple Micaiahs:
Screenshot_20180423-125028.png

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

LOL, yeah, they need to put a patch in to prevent multiples. That is definitely the first i have heard or seen of that happening.

I hope we get to see who the next set of weapon refines are for soon. I just realized I have 600 dew saved up since I've already refined all the units I actually use. If I won't be needing it for something better soon I might throw some at my Marth and/or Masked Marth to see if that gets them off the bench beyond killing +10 Faes in AA.

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

Screenshot_20180423-125028.png

Hory what! That is quite amusing xDDU

I would like to have more Micaiah in my Barracks xD

2 hours ago, Hawk King said:

I feel like they should make it so that doesn't happen. The cast is large enough.

The player is allowed to do it for Arena.  Allowing it to happen in the Tower is fine.

Edited by YotsuMaboroshi

50 minutes ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:

The player is allowed to do it for Arena.  Allowing it to happen in the Tower is fine.

Yeah, I don't see a problem with this.

3 hours ago, Hawk King said:

Someone on Reddit encountered Forsyth four Seths in the training tower.

I don't see anything wrong with it since the enemies are presumably randomly generated. If anything, I'd say you and others were lucky to have multiple copies of a unit show up like that.

Edited by Kaden

1 hour ago, Kaden said:

I don't see anything wrong with it since the enemies are presumably randomly generated. If anything, I'd say you and others were lucky to have multiple copies of a unit show up like that.

Very Seth!

1 hour ago, silverserpent said:

@Rezzy thanks for the help. Also, realized that my Y!Tiki is fully built already whereas A!Tiki is bare bones with only Steady Breath attached. ?A!Tiki is getting that Goad and a few other skills I've failed to SI on her at this point.

Thanks, hope it helped.

5 hours ago, Kaden said:

The most surprising thing about that to me is that they all have 35 HP. Of all the doubles I have seen, they have never had equal HP so to have all 4 with the same is quite rare.. The odds have got to be 1 in a trillion.

24 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

The most surprising thing about that to me is that they all have 35 HP. Of all the doubles I have seen, they have never had equal HP so to have all 4 with the same is quite rare.. The odds have got to be 1 in a trillion.

Yeah, they do tend to wildly vary, such as in this gem I got ages ago during the dark time when Bride Lyn existed on my account.

UupvhtB.png

16 days of an extra daily chore, or rather, 11 extra days for something that should be done and dusted in 5. With Golden Week starting tomorrow, there's a bit of a pileup on stuff to do.

EDIT: No indication that Kaze will appear here unless they spring a big surprise when the final level is unlocked.

Edited by Humanoid

Assuming that the final battle with Surtr draws near and were going to face him in his home turf next chapter, the enemies you'll face have to be "final battle" material so I'm expecting the next banner to be a villains banner. Just a guess on my part, but still...