Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

So, I'm starting to make a team for Galeforce fun, I have the units more or less built, but I still need to decide a few skills. Could someone give me advice? I remember some people here doing something similar. My team is:

Eliwood (+Atk/-Def):

Spoiler

Blazing Durandal

-

Galeforce

Death Blow

Axebreaker

-                              (actually he has Ward Cavalry, but it has to be replaced by something)

Atk +3 

Cordelia (+Atk/-Res):

Spoiler

Brave Lance +

Reposition

Galeforce

Death Blow

Drag Back

-

-

Raven (+Def/-Res):

Spoiler

Basilikos (LnD)

-

Galeforce

Fury

-

Threaten Def (could be replaced I suppose)

Heavy Blade

Any ideas of which skills could I use? And which type of unit should I consider for the fourth slot?

Edited by Javi Blizz

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

10 hours ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

man i did it again, why

i decided to fix my Eirika so she can contribute decently on AA hey look at that i raise up a sword again! no one's surprised about this

Had 60.000 Feather on reserve, so why not? Plan is to upgrade 1 Eirika with decent boon and bane that i have slapped some skills on, merge it to the older 5* Eirika. End result is a decently skilled 5* Eirika

Of course i just had to promote the wrong Eirika with same boons and banes. Simply SI-ing the skeleton would be a waste so i ended up promoting 2 Eirika to 5*

At this point i figured out not going further is a waste, so..... welcome to the Weapon refinery group Eirika!

40.000 Feather and 200 Sacred Dew for what is supposed to be a simple 20.000 feather investment. Go me

Whats with me and merging mistake when it comes to female Sword with high speed and res

i think  @Alexmender hexed me to do this

Well done. Now I command you to get her to +10 and give her very expensive skills.

So this is quite a bit of conjecture, but with version 2.0 coinciding with the start of Book 2 and with the first book/version leaving off at Chapter 13 and version 1.8, I wonder if we might see a trajectory along the lines of the following:

• Early June: Book 2 Ch10, version 2.6
  • Late June: Paralogue 21 (summer 1)
  • Early July: Book 2 Ch11, version 2.7
  • Late July: Paralogue 22 (summer 2)
  • Early August: Book 2 Ch12, version 2.8
  • Late August: CYL 2, Book 2 Ch13 (book finale)
  • Early September: Start of Book 3, version 3.0

Could also work on that schedule with moving CYL 2 to early September and leaving everything else the same. If it's associated with a story chapter, it'd make a lot more sense for it to be the finale of a book than the start of one, I think, but there are also advantages to matching it up with a major version update. And having the two at separate but close times could lead to stealing each others' thunder.

Of course, they could just do what they did last year and have it be a Paralogue. One way or another, that would probably imply moving version 3.0 and the start of Book 3 to early October, and adding a 2.9 in September. There's no reason to assume version 2 has to stop at exactly 2.8 just because version 1 stopped at 1.8, or to assume that Book 2 has to stop at exactly 13 chapters just because Book 1 did. But I do think those act as benchmarks to suggest a default of somewhere close to that, and I think current story events would fit ~4 chapters remaining in Book 2.

Plot twist: The upcoming new units banner is actually a reverse CYL banner featuring the two lowest ranking heroes of CYL1 and CYL2.

Not sure if they would do just the lowest two voting events or the lowest of the men's and women's divisions. If it's the former than it would be Glade (Thracia 776) and Bloom (Genealogy) from CYL1 and Bloom again who'd probably be exempt, so it would be Garth (Gaiden) and Hicks (Thracia 776). Lance cavalry, a blue infantry mage, an axe infantry, and an axe cavalry.

If it's men's and women's division, then it would be Glade (rank 791) and Hilda (rank 773, Genealogy) for CYL1 and Bloom (rank 818) and Creidne (rank 805). Lance cavalry, red? infantry mage, blue infantry mage, and sword infantry. It would be ironic if they made Hilda a healer.

Edited by Kaden

It'd be neat if the Four Heroes quests involved one or more old TT units. Could be a long shot, but we do need those to get some sort of re-release sometime, and I don't see much reason for them to keep holding off. They've handed out plenty of extra copies of GHB units after much shorter timeframes.

3 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

So who foddered or otherwise removed from their inventory Fjorm and Ike?

I don't think people would go that far

4 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

So who foddered or otherwise removed from their inventory Fjorm and Ike?

That would be stupid, and of course people do that. Because people are stupid.

1 minute ago, silveraura25 said:

Your naïveté rivals that of Corrin.

2 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

2 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Heyo that be me

Sorry, the juxtaposition is hilarious.

...On a more serious note, where do I go for the level 40 quests?

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Your naïveté rivals that of Corrin.

No. They wouldn't go that far. They'd go further by smashing their device against the wall and write salt posts

4 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

No. They wouldn't go that far. They'd go further by smashing their device against the wall and write salt posts

And then after that, they’d go drown themselves in the Great Salt Lake right?

15 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

I'm not sure what I find more crazy...(Legendary) Ryoma's Firesweep set or the support power of Camilla's Axe.

Oooh, Firesweep Ryoma sounds fun. The sword looks so tiny though when I saw one in arena.

For now I gave mine a Wo Dao so the +20 damage is pretty fun to see. Plus red blade goes well with his lobster armour. And whenever i get a Wo Dao+ I could refine him with the Spd version to fix his Spd bane.

10 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Oooh, Firesweep Ryoma sounds fun. The sword looks so tiny though when I saw one in arena.

I think some of that can be explained by his massive bird making it look small.

10 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

For now I gave mine a Wo Dao so the +20 damage is pretty fun to see. Plus red blade goes well with his lobster armour. And whenever i get a Wo Dao+ I could refine him with the Spd version to fix his Spd bane.

+20 sounds pretty devastating. I ended up going for the consistent +10s from Moonbow/Heavy Blade seal (though he’s facing competition from Tana for the seal, and losing pretty handily). Stacking a strong special on top of being uncounterable is disgusting (but oh so satisfying).

27 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

And then after that, they’d go drown themselves in the Great Salt Lake right?

No. The the Dead Sea since there's so much salt that they float

41 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

...On a more serious note, where do I go for the level 40 quests?

Just reset Training Tower repeatedly until you get the colors you need.

If you're worried about stamina costs, you could probably also enter one of the Lunatic GHBs a few times and grind the kills you need there, but do it with the understanding that the enemies will be much harder, and your team will need to also carry whichever hero around a bit.

2 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

I think some of that can be explained by his massive bird making it look small.

+20 sounds pretty devastating. I ended up going for the consistent +10s from Moonbow/Heavy Blade seal (though he’s facing competition from Tana for the seal, and losing pretty handily). Stacking a strong special on top of being uncounterable is disgusting (but oh so satisfying).

Oh Heavy Blade combo sounds pretty neat. My Galeforce Siegbert mostly has dibs on it though.

Hmm...now I wonder if I should try a Galeforce Legendary Ryoma...

3 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

You can literally just float facing down, and you'll drown.

Wouldn't you have some kind of survival instinct kick?

I don't wanna discuss this kind of topic any further (my apologies if I was the one who brought it up) since it's morbid so we'll treat as you were right and I was wrong

I finally got around to do this

http://imgur.com/JD6rUeW

RIP Lyn

Edited by silveraura25