Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

AREN'T WE PRIVILEGED??????? 

*still envious*

Well, if you don't mind a bunch of -Atk units.

It took like three tries, but I was able to take Assault #2 down as well with these teams.

Ch. 6-1: Summer!Corrin, 5* Cordelia, 4* Olivia, 4* Clarine
Ch. 7-1: 5* Camus, Leo, 4* Ursula, 4* Priscilla
Ch. 8-1: Eldigan, Delthea, 5* Soren, 4* Sakura
Ch. 9-1: 5* Xander, Sanaki, 5* Effie, 5* Camilla
Ch. 10-1: 5* Eirika, Ninian, 5* Nino, 5* Klein

Edited by Tybrosion

8 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Okay, I'm gonna need some help on this. Does anyone have a 5* Lloyd with Regal Blade? If so, could you compare his sprite with these 2 images?

That's just the surface that the sprite is drawn on bending weirdly. Someone must have mussed up the anchors or something.

3 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Yeah Lloyd is missing part of the hilt

also stratum refresh is the best things. Suddenly armout quests are a lot easier

Yeah, it'll sure help make the 10th Stratum armored team quest a lot easier for me......the same one that I completed literally just yesterday. Damn my timing sucks sometimes...

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

There are bigger fish in the sea, even for me. Hey, that rhymes!

Aren't you 26'11" in your school form?  And only 173.3 lbs, which seems impossible, but weights in Pokemon never made much sense.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Aren't you 26'11" in your school form?  And only 173.3 lbs, which seems impossible, but weights in Pokemon never made much sense.

It's because schooling form is 262 little fish whose silhouette is big. Most of that space on the inside is empty.

Also, I did the level 1 exploit in VG just to make sure I spent those flags, and got a Virion with no bow against my pegasi.

I should've expected it, what with anti cavalry and armour, but the 'anti-flier warning' is attached to the weapon even for archers. There's an archer for whom fliers don't register as a problem.

3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Since when was Ninian a Pokemon? If we're talking about something else, why did Rezzy mention Pokemon? 

Inside joke about my status as a whale in this game. I insist that I'm a Mega Wishiwashi.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Woo hoo! Just beat the new Squad Assault on the first try! 

Nice! I beat it just now too, but I took my time doing a strategy for each map so there was some trial and error.

Teams:

Spoiler

1: Hana / Eirika / Tharja / Bride Cordelia

Buff Tharja. Delete Takumi. Delete Ryoma. Bride Cordelia deleted Hinoka and Sakura.

2: Klein / Ninian / Effie / Reinhardt

KO the bottom left dagger and Dance out. Next turn, Reinhardt Repositions Effie to chip Matthew, letting Klein finish him off with an Iceberg proc. He gets danced again and KO's the other dagger, leaving only Serra.

3: Sharena / Nino / Lucina / Cordelia

4* +Atk Cordelia with TA2 ORKOs Tharja with a Hone buff, surprisingly. Nino cheese as usual.

4: Ephraim / Spring Lucina / Ryoma / Narcian

Narcian takes 0 from the lance flier and 6 from Camus, which makes baiting less stressful. I ended up manipulating the AI to move Camus and the red cav safely in range of Lucina and Ryoma, who KO both. Ephraim Swaps with Lucina forcing the flier to attack Ryoma. Ryoma Swaps with Narcian to bait Michalis. Not bad.

5: Xander / Camus / Olivia / Genny

Unsurprisingly the most difficult one. Sheep Daughter was absolutely clutch throughout, chipping blues and bringing the Horse Murdertwins back from 1 HP to full multiple times. I love this girl.

This was definitely more fun to play than the first Squad Assault though, so I didn't mind all those retries I had to take.

Anyway, anyone else feel slightly annoyed the SoV crit quotes are the same in Heroes as they are in SoV, just delivered differently? I mean, if you're going to bring back "Who's been naughty?", why change it to something that doesn't sound nearly as cute?

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

Anyway, anyone else feel slightly annoyed the SoV crit quotes are the same in Heroes as they are in SoV, just delivered differently? I mean, if you're going to bring back "Who's been naughty?", why change it to something that doesn't sound nearly as cute?

To be honest, I don't mind them reusing quotes, since it probably saves writing time, so they can do other stuff.  If anything, I'm bothered when old quotes aren't used sometimes, like Frederick's "Pick a god and pray!" has no reason not to be included.

Refreshable stratums in the training tower?! I think I might faint...

Finished some tough August quests because of this godsend.

Though I don't want to go through the pain of another squad assault...

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

To be honest, I don't mind them reusing quotes, since it probably saves writing time, so they can do other stuff.  If anything, I'm bothered when old quotes aren't used sometimes, like Frederick's "Pick a god and pray!" has no reason not to be included.

The reusing quotes is fine. I just find it odd that they're rerecorded, and the Heroes versions change the tone and inflection. In addition to Delthea's "Who's been naughty?", basically all of Clair's quotes don't feel as haughty as they did in Echoes.

4 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Refreshable stratums in the training tower?! I think I might faint...

Finished some tough August quests because of this godsend.

Though I don't want to go through the pain of another squad assault...

Squad Assault 1 was fine after I figured out what to do. I still haven't tried 2 yet though

Chain Challenges are still evil tho

42 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Yeah Lloyd is missing part of the hilt

40 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

That's just the surface that the sprite is drawn on bending weirdly. Someone must have mussed up the anchors or something.

Oh, okay. Just to clarify, is this a catalog-only thing or is this something that also happens with Lloyd in general now?

Edited by Kaden

5 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Squad Assault 1 was fine after I figured out what to do. I still haven't tried 2 yet though

Chain Challenges are still evil tho

Yeah but it takes quite a bit of time out of my schedule. I'm too busy these days. It's not that hard though.

I gave up Lunatic chain challenges when I couldn't even do all of Paralogues 1 & 2.

29 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Actually in one the previous Echoes streams that Kyle McCarley (Alm's voice) hosts, Leon's VA states that whoever directed Heroes wanted softer/less intense delivery (like battle grunts). (Director told him he was voicing too hard, hence different intensities in Leon's acting). The VAs think it could be because Heroes is more fast paced and you'll hear things like grunts more so more intense ones could be more annoying?

in that stream, Kyle (Alm/Soren) had Leon's VA and Fernand's VA (Ray Chase who also does Alfonse/Roy) play Echoes together and provide insights with some VA jobs

Edited by mcsilas

10 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Oh, okay. Just to clarify, is this a catalog-only thing or is this something that also happens with Lloyd in general now?

It's screwy in battle, too.

I just noticed that when scrolling through your teams outside of team management, it skips empty teams. Nice!