Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, Legion! said:

I hear Cordelia too, hmm?

BOIIIIIIIIIII

But if there are infinite timelines... Then everyone can share waifus...?

I saw a Hana with Slaying Edge. It was a meh build to be honest.

11 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

So people who don't watch hentai are fools

Heh heh okay

ye

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Should this really surprise you? I at least attempt to stay on topic but no, other people have to talk harems and hentai of all things. Just......why?

Because no one else will!

1 minute ago, Legion! said:

I hear Cordelia too, hmm?

BOIIIIIIIIIII

11 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

Heh heh okay

ye

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Should this really surprise you? I at least attempt to stay on topic but no, other people have to talk harems and hentai of all things. Just......why?

Because no one else will!

9 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

If you could run a fifth unit on your main team, who would it be?

Olivia

Heh heh heh heh

My main team is Azura Male Robin Celica and Nino, though Celica is sometimes switched for Lyn

Heh 

9 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Olivia

Heh heh heh heh

My main team is Azura Male Robin Celica and Nino, though Celica is sometimes switched for Lyn

Heh 

8 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

She’s a noble skilled with a katana. Overkilling edge works for her thematically.

4 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Did you know, the Killing Edge is a Nohrian weapon in Fates?

Fates’ killing edges look nothing like katanas. Yet another reason that game is non-canon. (like it needed any more)
(also yet another reason why Nohr > Hoshido)

Edited by Vaximillian

6 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Should this really surprise you?

You're talking to a guy who comes along here once every other blue moon. But no matter

5 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

A great question!

If this were a thing, I'd be able to include seemingly undying Sheena to the Archanea League, consisting of Michalis, Marth, Camus, and Jeorge. Additionally, this way, I'd have at least one of every physical unit type on the field. Whether its an effective team is another story, but they are without a doubt my fav team

25 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

What did I just read?

You read what I just typed. They have a lot of bizarre stuff.

23 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Now I picture XRay as a giant mecha with guns on his forehead. Thank you.

If my head were not a cannon, how would it shoot my head canon into your head?

I totally did not misspell that.

18 minutes ago, Legion! said:

But allses are one Legion, and one Legion is allses too. Without the real Legion, my brotherses are all helplesses! That means...we share all those haremses. Legion doesn't want that!

Just give yourself a number as a nickname. One, Two, Three, etc.

14 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

Heh heh okay

Well, it does not have to be Hentai. Any literature or media will do, but Hentai has the tendency to show that anything that can go wrong will go wrong, so the viewer will learn that concept faster.

3 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Xander. I might run Leo, since he is a ranged unit, but Hector is my biggest headache and Xander can deal with him better.

Currently, my Arena team consists of Reinhardt, Olivia/Azura/Ninian, BB!Cordelia, and a bonus unit. I can win almost every match if I use Xander instead of a bonus unit.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Fates’ killing edges look nothing like katanas. Yet another reason this game is non-canon. (like it needed any more)

The "Brave Sword" in Valentia looks a little bit similar to Fates' Killing Edge I guess.

46 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

What did I just read?

You read what I just typed. They have a lot of bizarre stuff.

44 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Now I picture XRay as a giant mecha with guns on his forehead. Thank you.

I totally did not misspell that.

39 minutes ago, Legion! said:

But allses are one Legion, and one Legion is allses too. Without the real Legion, my brotherses are all helplesses! That means...we share all those haremses. Legion doesn't want that!

Just give yourself a number as a nickname. One, Two, Three, etc.

35 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

Heh heh okay

Well, it does not have to be Hentai. Any literature or media will do, but Hentai has the tendency to show that anything that can go wrong will go wrong, so the viewer will learn that concept faster.

22 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Xander. I might run Leo, since he is a ranged unit, but Hector is my biggest headache and Xander can deal with him better.

Currently, my Arena team consists of Reinhardt, Olivia/Azura/Ninian, BB!Cordelia, and a bonus unit. I can win almost every match if I use Xander instead of a bonus unit.

As for my defense team, definitely a fourth Hector or Reinhardt along with a bonus unit.

Edited by XRay

6 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Should this really surprise you?

You're talking to a guy who comes along here once every other blue moon. But no matter

5 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

A great question!

If this were a thing, I'd be able to include seemingly undying Sheena to the Archanea League, consisting of Michalis, Marth, Camus, and Jeorge. Additionally, this way, I'd have at least one of every physical unit type on the field. Whether its an effective team is another story, but they are without a doubt my fav team

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Fates’ killing edges look nothing like katanas. Yet another reason this game is non-canon. (like it needed any more)

The "Brave Sword" in Valentia looks a little bit similar to Fates' Killing Edge I guess.

14 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Genny, yes yes yes! A Healer or Dancer would be goodses for the 5th unit, we thinks. But Sheep Daughter the betterses of the two. Uwe hee hee.

13 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

The Waifu Hoarder...asking if he can share waifuses he doesn't have with anotherses? Is Legion reading thises right?

Uwe hee hee! Legion thinks it's funny! Very funny! We likeses you, yes yes yes!

Legion thinkses you should keepses your Celica, Sharena, Kagero, and Azura (did we misses any? Uwe hee hee), and let Smokses have his Cordelia and Genny. Twice the waifus and less satisfied than he is, hmm? People are strange, Legion thinkses.

5 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Gaiden’s brave sword was a renamed killing edge.
Mystery gave it its proper name back, and Genealogy repurposed the name for the twice-hitting beauty we now know and love.

Edited by Vaximillian

21 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I would choose my Genny. After all, my main team has no set healer (besides Julia with breath of life but that doesn't really count). My main team is Lyn, Roderick, Julia, and Klein.

This thread is going cRAYYYYzy.

4 minutes ago, XRay said:

So you're this guy?

2 minutes ago, Legion! said:

The Waifu Hoarder...asking if he can share waifuses he doesn't have with anotherses? Is Legion reading thises right?

Legion thinkses you should keepses your Celica, Sharena, Kagero, and Azura (did we misses any? Uwe hee hee), and let Smokses have his Cordelia and Genny. Twice the waifus and less satisfied than he is, hmm? People are strange, Legion thinkses.

I actually married Cordelia in Awakening ages ago. Also I pulled a 4* Cordelia a few weeks back finally, but she's +Res -Spd lol.

Also, Kagerou and Sharena aren't my waifus. Kagerou is just cool af, and Sharena is friendly I guess.

21 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I would choose my Genny. After all, my main team has no set healer (besides Julia with breath of life but that doesn't really count). My main team is Lyn, Roderick, Julia, and Klein.

This thread is going cRAYYYYzy.

4 minutes ago, XRay said:

So you're this guy?

2 minutes ago, Legion! said:

I actually married Cordelia in Awakening ages ago. Also I pulled a 4* Cordelia a few weeks back finally, but she's +Res -Spd lol.

Also, Kagerou and Sharena aren't my waifus. Kagerou is just cool af, and Sharena is friendly I guess.