Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

There's an Anna for each Legion.

What if Legion wants Genny?

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

That's a real problem.

But does that mean Legion has infinite waifus?

Legion is many many many, yes yes yes! But Legion's waifus don't knowses whoses of us is their'ses. Very confusing!

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, Legion! said:

What if Legion wants Genny?

Legion is many many many, yes yes yes! But Legion's waifus don't knowses whoses of us is their'ses. Very confusing!

How old is Legion?

I'm sure the waifus have some way of recognizing the right Legion.

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

How old is Legion?

I'm sure the waifus have some way of recognizing the right Legion.

Legion is...uh...Legion doesn't knowses these things!

Allses of us are the exact same, top to bottom, left to right! No birth markses or defectses!

Ask Lady Eremiah, maybe she knowses! She raised allses of us, after all.

1 hour ago, XRay said:

Love cannot be diluted. That is like saying the more friends you have, the less important all your friends are. Love is infinite, and love conquers all!

Sure it does. *Summons the BK with a Brave Sword who then quad Eclipses you.* As for the rest of this board, oh Dark Dragon Gerxel- make it Black Rain in here and cleanse this board!

28 minutes ago, XRay said:

My waifus love each as well. They can entertain each other when I am not there. Just ask my three Reinhardts how they spend their free time when they are not in the Arena.

They only fein harmony when you visit them. Behind close doors they're at their throats, scheming to earn your favor at the expense of the others. Why whenever you let another into the seraglio, their only thoughts are "so this wench has stolen my master's attention, for now," and "will she learn to obey me, or will she learn to fear me?". It has been solely the knowledge that a death in the harem will drive you into rage towards all of them which keeps fatal bloodshed from happening.

And only a selfish fool thinks that their love is boundless- your concubines know far better than that. It hurts them so very much that you give your love so freely. Your heartless on the inside, renders them heartless on the inside. All is but farce, and before you know it, it shall collapse on itself and your harem shall provide you no happiness, no bliss, only bitterness and greatest misery.

Why, I let me warn you, Wrys may appear to be an innocent man and a fine overseer for your harem, but he has begun an affair with a beauty you do hold quite dear. He is trying to forge evidence to persuade you to sacrifice some of your lovelies who did nothing wrong, but whom his paramour, your supposed faithful lover, finds in her way to winning your favor once more.

5 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

also speaking of Azura, i know the supports are different for each path but does the S support change? @SatsumaFSoysoy

Allses of their supports are different, we thinks. Birthright and Conquest may have the same S Support but Revelation has a distinct S Supportses, uwe hee hee.

EDIT: They are allses different!

Edited by Legion!

8 minutes ago, Legion! said:

Legion is...uh...Legion doesn't knowses these things!

Allses of us are the exact same, top to bottom, left to right! No birth markses or defectses!

Ask Lady Eremiah, maybe she knowses! She raised allses of us, after all.

Sometimes other people know you better than yourself. Should be the same for your waifus.

Also, if you're not at least 25 or so Genny's not interested lmao!!

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

also speaking of Azura, i know the supports are different for each path but does the S support change? @SatsumaFSoysoy

Yeah, they're different convos. Also, I'm not sure if the English version does this, but Azura has three different voiced confessions in Japanese. If you play the game in the order of Birthright -> Conquest -> Revelation, you actually get this weird thing where Azura's voiced confessions get more and more passionate the more routes you play. General gist is Birthright = I'll like you but I think I'll love you someday, Conquest = I love you, Revelation = I've loved you since forever

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Sometimes other people know you better than yourself. Should be the same for your waifus.

Yeah, they're different convos. Also, I'm not sure if the English version does this, but Azura has three different voiced confessions in Japanese. If you play the game in the order of Birthright -> Conquest -> Revelation, you actually get this weird thing where Azura's voiced confessions get more and more passionate the more routes you play. General gist is Birthright = I'll like you but I think I'll love you someday, Conquest = I love you, Revelation = I've loved you since forever

u must have rly liked Aqua then

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

But if we don't knowses and Genny doesn't knowses how old Legion is, then who knowses? Nobody!

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

u must have rly liked Aqua then

What gave it away? Too bad the writers wrote her like shit.

1 minute ago, Legion! said:

But if we don't knowses and Genny doesn't knowses how old Legion is, then who knowses? Nobody!

So you mean you can simultaneously be an old man and a minor? What a superpower.

49 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I wish this damn meme would just hurry up and die already. It has long since worn out its welcome not unlike pretty much every meme ever but I digress.

I like you, did you know that? Bad memes are bad and should not even have become memes.

Hero fest banner has been "revealed" 

https://twitter.com/FE_Heroes_JP/status/895481993839890432

Of course, we all already knew what those units were, but hey, official confirmation!

Out of these 4, the only one I actually need is Julia, because you can never have too many Reinhardt counters.

Edited by Korath88

I really want to get all of the characters from the hero fest banner, so I might as well pull from every color. I just hope that this doesn't end like the last hero fest, where not only did I get none of the banner characters, but I didn't get any 5-star character at all. I think my only new character was a 4-star Lachesis?

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

Why is your badge Celica when you changed your avatar to Azura? 

Polygamy~?

The only constant thing on this forum is my userpic.

5 minutes ago, JSND said:

Time to snipe RED AND GREEN

Time to continue spamming red on Celica’s banner. I love Julia, but hey, Celica.