• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Just now, Jingle Jangle said:

The banner that got me nowhere was the Sibling Bonds banner. The pity rate went up to 5.5% after forty dollars. I didn't even got good skill fodder after so many pulls. 

#SpendingMoneyGetsYouNowhere

I didn't get anything from that banner either XD

But I did pull 3 Five stars from Celica's banner so that balanced out heh

50 minutes ago, Legion! said:

Are...are you one of those "lewdses" that @Oboro! keeps talking about? Even we knowses you can only have one waifuses, yes yes yes!

Harem route is the only one true route. Unlike most selfish people, I am generous enough to give away my love to more than one person!

30 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

Yeah XRay is a total freak! One waifu and one husbando!

It's best if you stay away from him, Legion! Avoid him like Nohrian scum!

I am an equal opportunity spouse. I do not discriminate based on race. Manaketes, Beorc, Laguz, and Taguel can all join my harem. Nohrians are no exception. Even lovely Risen and Vallite ladies can join too!

1 minute ago, XRay said:

I am generous enough to give away my love to more than one person!

Your love is now diluted because you give it away to everyone

Congratulations! 

3 minutes ago, XRay said:

I am an equal opportunity spouse. I do not discriminate based on race. Manaketes, Beorc, Laguz, and Taguel can all join my harem. Nohrians are no exception. Even lovely Risen and Vallite ladies can join too!

Yeah... you can chill with that 

17 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

I'll never forget that banner XD

I didn't want to drudge up bad memories :/

Huh, that's odd. I'm re-reading the notification that talked about the 5 star focus rate reverting, and it reads differently. It used to say "Also, the initial summoning rate for your first 5 star focus heroes will be 5%", but the words "your first" are no longer there...? I didn't take a picture of this notification two days ago, but I know I wrote it out verbatim when I brought it up in the Questions thread two days ago. Was it edited?

Edited by Gustavos

Just now, Oboro! said:

Your love is now diluted because you give it away to everyone

Congratulations! 

Yeah... you can chill with that 

Love cannot be diluted. That is like saying the more friends you have, the less important all your friends are. Love is infinite, and love conquers all!

Chilling is nice once in a while, but it will be hot and steamy every night!

Just now, XRay said:

Love is infinite, and love conquers all!

I 7293739% agree with this

1 minute ago, XRay said:

Love cannot be diluted. That is like saying the more friends you have, the less important all your friends are.

Friend love and waifu love are two E N T I R E L Y different things

Also, this has nothing to do with "the less important your friends are". This is "How would your waifu feel if they knew that you loved 69 other people the 'same' way?"

Especially that same Bride Cordelia you have in your profile pic. She's a flipping bride, not a concubine!

6 minutes ago, XRay said:

Chilling is nice once in a while, but it will be hot and steamy every night!

.... right!

17 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

Especially that same Bride Cordelia you have in your profile pic. She's a flipping bride, not a concubine!

Oooooooooh!

.. Was that an "Ooooooooooh!" moment? I have trouble figuring out the right time to say "Oooooooooh!"

Edit: Also:

Friend love and waifu love are two E N T I R E L Y different things

Thank you for being one of like 2 people who understands this.

Edited by Rex Glacies

6 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Oh, the AoEII line was actually it? Haha, awesome! And gotcha, it's been quite awhile since I last played.

It IS an awesome game, and I got the HD version from Steam some time ago. I'm actually no good at the game though, truth be told. I used cheats a lot after my brothers taught them to me. :P I never learned much about RTS games.

Yup the very one^^
T'is a classic indeed (and don't get me started on Age of Mythology- that one was plenty fun too - Gaia player 4 life right here). I also have the HD version on Steam, though I haven't gotten around getting Rise of the Rajas yet. I fondly remember playing team games in AOEII with my brother, I'd be Celts, he Vikings, and we would Zerg swarm the shit out of the enemy, with no buildings left standing. That, or I'd scour the map for relics/rush build a Wonder when nobody was looking. But I did use cheats in the beginning too before I decided on re-playing the campaign legitimately one day and...well, I did ok-ish I guess (there were bitter swearing in Frederick Barbarossa's campaign though).

Uh right...I'm veering off-topic now...hm...I need to bring this back to FEH somehow...
Aha! I know a way - speaking of words and taunts in AoE (as in the first game), guess who did voicework for AoE? Well, this fellow did.
(For those wary on clicking a link, it leads to a VA agency's resume page, specifically, Ian Sinclair's resume, the VA who voiced Berkut in SoV & FEH)

Tadaa~! I'm on topic again since Berkut is whom I'm currently training in FEH because no bonus for TT otherwise.
*Sigh*...having 1.2 score bonus is going to make things tedious this time around. I mean the odds of pulling one of the 1.4 bonus heroes off-banner on my free summon on the Hero Fest Banner will be...slim. Plus, I'll be going for Genny so I won't be aiming for a 1.4 unit anyway.

Edited by Tactician_Iris
What is format and spelling

I would ask why I'm seeing words like "harem" and "concubine" being thrown around right now, but then I remembered where I am and things started to make sense.

Anyways, I sure can't wait to try and use my free summon to luck into Ike only for the circle to have no reds for me to pull from. With how the game trolled me last night when I was trying to snipe for Summer!Elise, I seriously wouldn't put it past it to screw me over yet again.

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

Joke's on them. I am waiting for my 5% pity rate until I get someone from the summer banner first

They're still eating your Orbs one way or another.

5 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

What are they going to feast on?

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Your precious orbs

Kind of brings a whole new meaning to "Taste the rainbow"...?
(Considering their iridiscence)

4 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

It's mildly relevant as a Ryoma joke to this forum, I guess. My friends and I just find it funny.

Didn't NoA run with the joke too on their "Pick a side!" quiz for Fates?
The one where you would pick between one Hoshido/Nohr answer each for seven questions and see which side you got?

19 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Oooooooooh!

.. Was that an "Ooooooooooh!" moment? I have trouble figuring out the right time to say "Oooooooooh!"

I'm pretty sure that was good

Next time, use this:

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I hate leaving percentages on banners 

It's like I'm feeding the orbs into a shredder or something 

2 minutes ago, Tactician_Iris said:

Didn't NoA run with the joke too on their "Pick a side!" quiz for Fates?
The one where you would pick between one Hoshido/Nohr answer each for seven questions and see which side you got?

Did they? I didn't pay attention to those.

1 minute ago, Oboro! said:

I hate leaving percentages on banners 

It's like I'm feeding the orbs into a shredder or something 

Me too.  I try to always leave a Banner with no bonus percentage.  Getting one free Pull might change that, since there's been several Banners that I just haven't pulled from at all in the past, if there was no one I wanted or already had.

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Like the ten orbs I spent last night that only got me two 3* Donnels 300 feathers when I intended to use them to snipe greens for Summer!Elise? Because they sure as hell devoured those orbs of mine.