Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Did you bribe him with my Celica?

But MrSmokestackses has a Celica already. Why would he need another one of herses, hmm?

Legion hear him say some not so very nice things about herses either, yes yes yes!

Wants to blow her into little bitses with his Reinhardt! Uwe hee hee!

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Did you bribe him with my Celica?

He has his own Celica

I also have my own Celica

He gets to change my profile picture if he keeps this up for a day heh

So my Eirika is actually -Atk, not -Spd. Still sucky. I leveled her to 40 anyway though, due to that advice I got earlier in the thread. I must've assumed -Spd because the previous two Eirikas I pulled were -Spd.

57 minutes ago, Legion! said:

But MrSmokestackses has a Celica already. Why would he need another one of herses, hmm?

Legion hear him say some not so very nice things about herses either, yes yes yes!

Wants to blow her into little bitses with his Reinhardt! Uwe hee hee!

But why would you want to blow your own Celica into pieces? Smoke being weird again I guess...

Also, if you don't want her, can I have her?

45 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

But I don’t! Everybody and their dogs seem to have her, and I don’t.

Would it help you if I told you I don't have her either?

3 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

But why would you want to blow your own Celica into pieces? Smoke being weird again I guess...

Also, if you don't want her, can I have her?

Ah, but that's the problem, Bartozio! MrSmokestack still needs her for the Tempest Trialses, because bonus units get a boost to all their statses, yes yes yes!

MrSmokestack can't use Celica if she's deadses, hmm? Run the Tempest with her, then blow her into bitses with Reinhardt! Uwe hee hee!

Edited by Legion!

4 minutes ago, Legion! said:

Ah, but that's the problem, Bartozio! MrSmokestack still needs her for the Tempest Trialses, because bonus units get a boost to all their statses, yes yes yes!

MrSmokestack can't use Celica if she's deadses, hmm? Run the Tempest with her, then blow her into bitses with Reinhardt! Uwe hee hee!

I see...

Then, could you maybe tell Smoke I'm willing to help him out by tying her up nice and well for his Rein to blow to pieces? (Hurries to prepare a fake Celica target)

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Wellllll... I promised Vax one first.

Fine, fine. As long as I get my Ninian and Julia I'll be fine for the month (and possibly some nice SS waifus).

So how many of you have saved all your orbs for tomorrow? I've got 136 ready and waiting right now, the highest amount I've ever had. I'm sure they'll give me a lot more Matthews, Rodericks and Athenas, for sure.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Yeah man, you'll get Valter.

But that's only one waifu...

@Thane I have 146 orbs at the moment, with still about 24 to go from chain challenges, all ready to go and get me my waifus Julia and Ninian. Last time I had about a 100 saved up, but those all went into getting Ike...

Edited by Bartozio

3 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

(Hurries to prepare a fake Celica target)

Kagero can help you with that, she’s a master of disguises and stuff.

1 minute ago, Thane said:

So how many of you have saved all your orbs for tomorrow?

I already blew my cute little stash of 50 orbs on Celica’s banner. And I will continue doing so!

4 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

But that's only one waifu...

Who else is on the list?

4 minutes ago, Thane said:

So how many of you have saved all your orbs for tomorrow? I've got 136 ready and waiting right now, the highest amount I've ever had. I'm sure they'll give me a lot more Matthews, Rodericks and Athenas, for sure.

I have none because I'm still trying to desperately pull for Summer Corrin, and the upcoming Hero Fest doesn't interest me THAT much. I already have Julia and Ninian (though a Julia merge would be cool), don't really need or want Ike, and I have no need for Wrathful Staff atm. Though Genny is cute.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

5 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

@Thane I have 146 orbs at the moment, with still about 24 to go from chain challenges, all ready to go and get me my waifus Julia and Ninian. Last time I had about a 100 saved up, but those all went into getting Ike...

The same Ike who's most likely on the upcoming banner? Ouch. 

I've purposefully left several CC alone as a sort of piggy bank for when I need it. That means, when female Morgan or the Laguz kings come - I expect Lyon and Walhart to be GHB's. 

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I already blew my cute little stash of 50 orbs on Celica’s banner. And I will continue doing so!

Going for Celica? Also, will the other banners have their appearance rate upped as well?

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I have none because I'm still trying to desperately pull for Summer Corrin, and the upcoming Hero Fest doesn't interest me THAT much. I already have Julia and Ninian (though a Julia merge would be cool), don't really need or want Ike, and I have no need for Wrathful Staff atm. 

Damn, sounds rough. I sort of want a flying mage since I literally have no level 40 flier so far, but I reckon with my low pool of five stars that it'd be better in the long run to grab these chaps during the Hero Fest.

4 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Though Genny is cute.

Never cared for her design or personality, and in Heroes she's got a weird Marilyn Monroe pose that wouldn't look out of place on Camilla. Such a weird character to me.

Damn, sounds rough. I sort of want a flying mage since I literally have no level 40 flier so far, but I reckon with my low pool of five stars that it'd be better in the long run to grab these chaps during the Hero Fest.

Probably, a Ninian would do wonders in the long term. I think you don't have a 5* Sword as well? Ike is pretty good.

A flying mage is a bit more of a "lategame" concern, really, yeah. But since they're all seasonal, and Corrin is preying on my weak mind, it's now or never until next year.

Also, will the other banners have their appearance rate upped as well?

HA

3 minutes ago, Thane said:

Never cared for her design or personality, and in Heroes she's got a weird Marilyn Monroe pose that wouldn't look out of place on Camilla. Such a weird character to me.

Yeah, her pose in Heroes caught me off guard at first. I wouldn't call her a favourite, but hey.

13 minutes ago, Thane said:

I have! I'd like more Ikes for merging and I wouldn't mind getting Julia. I already have Ninian and I don't really need Genny. So I'm gonna throw a few orbs on Hero Fest.

2 hours ago, DraceEmpressa said:

was it "watashi" that is a gender-neutral first person pronoun in Japanese? iirc I read in most cases "boku" are male-gendered, but is it gender-neutral now? 

Watakushi is very formal masculine, formal and very formal feminine.

Watashi is formal masculine, informal and formal feminine.

Boku is informal masculine, I'm an anime character tomboy feminine. Commonly used as gender-neutral in song lyrics.

Atashi is informal feminine, camp masculine.

Atakushi is I'm an anime character informal high-born feminine, same thing for camp masculine.

Atai is informal feminine, but I don't know the context because I don't hear it often.

Ore is very informal masculine, I'm an anime character very tomboyish feminine.

Washi is old geezer speak.

Little kids like Fae often refer to themselves in the third person.

And then there are a bunch of archaic and historical pronouns that no one uses outside of historical drama and anime and whatnot.

5 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Who else is on the list?

Lute and Marissa, so there's a decent chance I'll stick with Valter as my SS waifu for the month :P Tana and L'arachel would be intresting as well, but I'm not sure I'd prefer them over Celica and Delthea...

2 minutes ago, Thane said:

The same Ike who's most likely on the upcoming banner? Ouch. 

I've purposefully left several CC alone as a sort of piggy bank for when I need it. That means, when female Morgan or the Laguz kings come - I expect Lyon and Walhart to be GHB's.

It's not that bad, I still got Hector and Ryoma of that banner. Azura would have been nice though...

I actually also saved most up for when I'd need it, but looking at what we're going to get this month, this might be the time to use it for me. For starters, I'm going for Ninian and Julia, then maybe some peeps from the new banner (depends on what we get), then delthea and Celica, and if I have anything left (I won't) a flying mage would be nice.

who wants to bet they'll release Micaiah in the banner after the next?

8 minutes ago, Thane said:

Also, will the other banners have their appearance rate upped as well?

If only!

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

But I don’t! Everybody and their dogs seem to have her, and I don’t.

It's OK buddy. I don't have her either and I even have her boy toy Alm waiting for her in my castle. It's also a bit of a shame since she's the only 5* exclusive red mage (including Summer!Leo) that I don't have.

17 minutes ago, Thane said:

Heh, that's a good joke. Me saving orbs. I think the most I've ever sat on was about 40. I'm not terribly interested in any of the Hero Fest characters anyways aside from Ike. That and I'd rather not leave Nohrian Summer without getting Summer!Elise first.