• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

5 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

She's trying to learn how to be more grown up

Did you teach her that?

2 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Lute and Marissa, so there's a decent chance I'll stick with Valter as my SS waifu for the month :P Tana and L'arachel would be intresting as well, but I'm not sure I'd prefer them over Celica and Delthea...

I don't get Lute's appeal at all... Tana and L'Arachel tho!

2 minutes ago, Thane said:

吾輩は猫である。

You're Neko (Means Cat)?

23 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

I see...

Then, could you maybe tell Smoke I'm willing to help him out by tying her up nice and well for his Rein to blow to pieces? (Hurries to prepare a fake Celica target)

Smokeses is already ahead of youses there, yes yes yes! Has a whole dungeon and everything underneath the barrackses to systematically torture his victimses before converting them into featherses! Uwe hee hee!

13 minutes ago, Thane said:

Never cared for her design or personality, and in Heroes she's got a weird Marilyn Monroe pose that wouldn't look out of place on Camilla. Such a weird character to me.

Not my place to question Smokeses tasteses, hmm?

7 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

She's trying to learn how to be more grown up

This

Edited by Legion!

16 minutes ago, Thane said:

So how many of you have saved all your orbs for tomorrow? I've got 136 ready and waiting right now, the highest amount I've ever had. I'm sure they'll give me a lot more Matthews, Rodericks and Athenas, for sure.

Probably going to do 1 full summon from it and keep my orbs afterward since I already have those 4 heroes. Also want to keep orbs for the future since I only have 46 currently and having a stockpile whenever a RD banner comes out would be nice.

I just found that my Donnel is +Atk, -Res. He's now on the to-5 star list. :P

Which includes Stahl, Lilina, Palla, and Raven for me too. I got work to do. lol

Edited by Anacybele

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

So cute, you mean?

Nope.

So I have this 4* +Atk -Res Lukas, and a 3* +Atk -Spd Oboro. Who should be the counter killer with Bonfire/Ignis, and who should be the Brave Lance user (nothing to do with this 5* Abel atm lol)?

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Nope.

So I have this 4* +Atk -Res Lukas, and a 3* +Atk -Spd Oboro. Who should be the counter killer with Bonfire/Ignis, and who should be the Brave Lance user (nothing to do with this 5* Abel atm lol)?

Shouldn't it depend on who has the higher attack for Brave Lance and who has the higher defense for Bonfire/Ignis?I would imagine that Lukas has higher Def

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Nope.

You’re still wrong but whatever.

Lukas for counterkilling, Oboro for brave lance shenanigans because why the hell not.

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

Shouldn't it depend on who has the higher attack for Brave Lance and who has the higher defense for Bonfire/Ignis?I would imagine that Lukas has higher Def

Well. Lukas is higher in both lol. He's just...

*deep breath*

BETTER OBORO

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Lukas for counterkilling, Oboro for brave lance shenanigans because why the hell not.

Thanks man, I'm looking forward to this Brave Lance Lukas.

36 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Thanks man, I'm looking forward to this Brave Lance Lukas.

Why the fuck did you even ask if you already decided?

[/s]<3

Edited by Vaximillian

On 8/7/2017 at 3:32 PM, XRay said:

@Ice Dragon @shadowofchaos

I am basing my assumptions off of just one Japanese site, but it seems like they have a vastly different play style compared with the English community (or at least different from Serenes Forest and YouTubers I follow). I am not sure if other Japanese sites follow their play style or if they more closely align with ours.

I cannot read Japanese very well, but I can see that they rank skills very differently.
https://fireemblem.gamewith.jp/article/show/51158

They also rank characters differently as well. Melee units are not bad, but I would rank ranged nukes above the melee ones since they have better range.
https://fireemblem.gamewith.jp/article/show/38845

I want to know what their play style is, and why they prioritize that over all out offense. They placed Defiant skills above Life and Death! It is so weird seeing that. Is it because they are not as focused on Arena play?

Gamepress also follows these three other Japanese character tier lists, and they make much more sense and are pretty similar to ours:

https://altema.jp/fe-heroes/saikyochara-288 (Setsuna is on there but not Jeorge or Klein.)
https://game8.jp/fe-heroes/117832 (Klein is on there but not Takumi or Jeorge.)
http://appmedia.jp/fe-heroes-wiki/635738 (Klein is above Takumi; it makes no sense.)

And here are also their respective skill tier lists:

https://altema.jp/fe-heroes/skillkeisyou-3471 (Weird to see Shields on there.)
https://game8.jp/fe-heroes/128051
http://appmedia.jp/fe-heroes-wiki/711430 (This list is a huge mess.)

I think Gamewith is just an outlier.

37 minutes ago, XRay said:

(Weird to see Shields on there.)

At the very least, Svalinn Shield is a useful skill to have at the top of the arena where at least three of the highest-value defense teams are running armor-effective weapons and aren't running Svalinn Shield themselves.

10 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Alternatively extremely campy.

EDIT: Well, maybe not extremely, but still camp. Or a girl.

I'm late to the party, but Loki being camp does makes sense given the role that the mythological Loki had in the Norse Pantheon, since he was considered camp by the Old Norse's standards. 

Speaking of feminine fellows and being late to the party, I missed the Libra discussion a few pages back. D:

My thoughts can basically be summed up with a version of an old saying: "War Monk! I need a War Monk!" (cookies to whomever gets that reference).

So count me in among those who wants him to be an axe user (Killing/Slaying Axe plz). There's somewhat of a lack of them overall in the series (not to mention FEH) so that would speak in favour of FEH making him an axe unit at least.

While we're at it, can Miriel be a red tome user? Going further, could she, Libra and Gregor be in a banner together?

Granted, Gregor being a merc means he'd likely be yet another sword user (a swell sword one though). But...c'mon, Gregor would be worth it for the crit quotes alone - "Stay Frosting!", "Your jigging is up!".

Eh don't mind me rambling, it's just that Libra, Miriel and Gregor are among some of the characters I miss the most right now and replaying Awakening isn't enough of a bandaid to keep me from missing them in FEH. *Sigh*

16 minutes ago, Tactician_Iris said:

"War Monk! I need a War Monk!" (cookies to whomever gets that reference).

I remember a similar line from Age of Empires II for when you put a certain number in the enter box "Monk! I need a monk!" the way it was said was hilarious. XD

And Frederick says "Healer! I need a healer!" after eating bear meat in his support with Robin in Awakening, but that's surely not it. lol I just realized it was kinda similar.

31 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

At the very least, Svalinn Shield is a useful skill to have at the top of the arena where at least three of the highest-value defense teams are running armor-effective weapons and aren't running Svalinn Shield themselves.

Do people still run offensive armor teams when they can run Dragon teams instead?

Edited by XRay