Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

17 minutes ago, Tactician_Iris said:

Yup the very one^^
T'is a classic indeed (and don't get me started on Age of Mythology- that one was plenty fun too - Gaia player 4 life right here). I also have the HD version on Steam, though I haven't gotten around getting Rise of the Rajas yet. I fondly remember playing team games in AOEII with my brother, I'd be Celts, he Vikings, and we would Zerg swarm the shit out of the enemy, with no buildings left standing. That, or I'd scour the map for relics/rush build a Wonder when nobody was looking. But I did use cheats in the beginning too before I decided on re-playing the campaign legitimately one day and...well, I did ok-ish I guess (there were bitter swearing in Frederick Barbarossa's campaign though).

I never completed any campaigns except the tutorial. Got far in Joan of Arc tho, before it just got plain hard. xP

But yeah, off topic.

So back on topic... I do have a feeling the Hero Fest banner will be datamined if it ends up in the files before it goes live.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Did they? I didn't pay attention to those.

Ah I just re-visited memory lane, here's the quiz: http://fireemblemfates.nintendo.com/quiz/
And rofl on the Nohr equivalent to the Lobster answer there. They went there. XD

Edited by Tactician_Iris

29 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

Friend love and waifu love are two E N T I R E L Y different things

Also, this has nothing to do with "the less important your friends are". This is "How would your waifu feel if they knew that you loved 69 other people the 'same' way?"

I want to sig this so hard because so many people just do not seem to understand this. Alas, I don't know if I have space in my signature. Well, to my profile it will go. Eventually.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I do have a feeling the Hero Fest banner will be datamined if it ends up in the files before it goes live.

It's been "data mined" already though.... unless you mean something else

It's Ike Ninian Genny and Julia!

@Sunwoo People just don't get it, do they?

Glad my words were good enough to make it to your profile though

I'm honored!

Edited by Oboro!

3 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

@Sunwoo People just don't get it, do they?

Glad my words were good enough to make it to your profile though

I'm honored!

Well, it's basically something I've been saying for as long as I can remember. So it's always nice to see a reminder that not everyone is obsessed with romantic love and remembers that different types of love are no less valid or strong or meaningful than another.

7 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

It's been "data mined" already though.... unless you mean something else

It's Ike Ninian Genny and Julia!

I meant actually datamining to confirm that the silhouette matches were correct. :P

Edited by Anacybele

11 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

I'm pretty sure that was good

Next time, use this:

*snip*

Thank you for that. I will remember it.

7 minutes ago, Tactician_Iris said:

Ah I just re-visited memory lane, here's the quiz: http://fireemblemfates.nintendo.com/quiz/
And rofl on the Nohr equivalent to the Lobster answer there. They went there. XD

That was great when I first took that quiz; it was so unexpected. The only thing they were missing was a communism joke, but I guess that's only relevant with Xander's Japanese name.

7 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I want to sig this so hard because so many people just do not seem to understand this. Alas, I don't know if I have space in my signature. Well, to my profile it will go. Eventually.

You could always put all the quotes in a spoiler.

Also, finally! I thought I was the only one who understood the difference between different loves.

5 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Why are we freaking out about waifus lmfao

*hugs chest containing all the hoarded waifus*

Oh, I never even got to you yet

What the heck happened to Celica huh? You give her the shy with Life and Death so you save face by making Azura your new baby gurl?

Spoiler

58dcfc33b8560_images(1).jpg.365d88d6dc8634a7a896fa41b23298d9.jpg

3 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Well, it's basically something I've been saying for as long as I can remember. So it's always nice to see a reminder that not everyone is obsessed with romantic love and remembers that different types of love are no less valid or strong or meaningful than another.

^I actually couldn't have said it better^

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

I meant actually datamining to confirm that the silhouette matches were correct. :P

OH alright then ha ha

There's really no reason to doubt it anyway. I don't see who else it could be...

1 minute ago, Rex Glacies said:

Thank you for that. I will remember it.

Anything to make Bill look extra "Memerific"

Man, I remember thinking way too hard about the whole "waifus and husbandos" thing, to the point where I flat out wouldn't ever have one...

32 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

This is "How would your waifu feel if they knew that you loved 69 other people the 'same' way?"

Battle Royale hidden camera! Just imagine the... um... battles for love!

...or if you're me, just confirm that I only really "feel that way" for one 1,000+ year old scandily clad loli dragon... who apparently has green hair even though it is totally blond... and then confirm that I wouldn't even care in the first place, so long as it's fun to hang out with everyone, and also because I would be completely oblivious to how anyone felt toward me, until you realize that I don't even want to be in a relationship.

So... basically most harem anime. I wonder which harem anime would fit a specific person best...?

1 minute ago, Oboro! said:

Oh, I never even got to you yet

What the heck happened to Celica huh? You give her the shy with Life and Death so you save face by making Azura your new baby gurl?

I married Azura all three times in Fates lol.

11 minutes ago, Tactician_Iris said:

hunh? I don't get the correlation between Steak and Xander

36 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

Also, this has nothing to do with "the less important your friends are". This is "How would your waifu feel if they knew that you loved 69 other people the 'same' way?"

Especially that same Bride Cordelia you have in your profile pic. She's a flipping bride, not a concubine!

My waifus love each as well. They can entertain each other when I am not there. Just ask my three Reinhardts how they spend their free time when they are not in the Arena.

Harems can still be composed of solely brides.

14 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Me too.  I try to always leave a Banner with no bonus percentage.  Getting one free Pull might change that, since there's been several Banners that I just haven't pulled from at all in the past, if there was no one I wanted or already had.

That 5 Orb discount makes me do a full pull even if I do not want anyone in that banner. That Anna knows how to grab me by the Orbs.

8 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

That was great when I first took that quiz; it was so unexpected. The only thing they were missing was a communism joke, but I guess that's only relevant with Xander's Japanese name.

Yeah, that wouldn't have flied I guess. Kind of hard to make a Hoshido joke that would be equal to a "Marx" joke. :S

4 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

hunh? I don't get the correlation between Steak and Xander

"Beefcake". I remember that being one of the "Food nicknames" for him.
Sakura was Cherry, Hinoka Apple, Takumi Pineapple, Leo Tomato, Camilla Milk, and Elise...I forgot Elise's food nick actually.

Edited by Tactician_Iris
Oops forgot a sentence.

13 minutes ago, Oboro! said:
  Reveal hidden contents

58dcfc33b8560_images(1).jpg.365d88d6dc8634a7a896fa41b23298d9.jpg

I wish this damn meme would just hurry up and die already. It has long since worn out its welcome not unlike pretty much every meme ever but I digress.

Anyways with all this irrelevant harem talk going on, when is pimp daddy Garon ever going to show up? I know I'd 5* him immediately since the game is determined to never give me Hector. Oh wait, that would mean adding a new armored unit and IS can't have that shit. Seriously, just give us a new armored unit already! I don't care who even if it's like Meg!

8 minutes ago, Tactician_Iris said:

Yeah, that wouldn't have flied I guess. Kind of hard to make a Hoshido joke that would be equal to a "Marx" joke. :S

"Beefcake". I remember that being one of the "Food nicknames" for him.
Sakura was Cherry, Hinoka Apple, Takumi Pineapple, Leo Tomato, Camilla Milk, and Elise...I forgot Elise's food nick actually.

Is it bread because of her hair?

1 hour ago, Glennstavos said:

Huh, that's odd. I'm re-reading the notification that talked about the 5 star focus rate reverting, and it reads differently. It used to say "Also, the initial summoning rate for your first 5 star focus heroes will be 5%", but the words "your first" are no longer there...? I didn't take a picture of this notification two days ago, but I know I wrote it out verbatim when I brought it up in the Questions thread two days ago. Was it edited?

Don't know if this is gonna help but to my knowledge, the notification in the Japanese version looks the same(someone correct me if I'm wrong).

During the specified period, 4 popular heroes will appear as 5* focus summons. In addition, initial appearance rates for 5* focus units will be raised to 5%

is what it roughly translates to. 

The wording does make it sound like the 5% appearance rate is applied until a 5* focus is pulled. However, according to the top rated comment on this Youtube video, the wording for Hero Fest has not changed since the last one.   

Edited by tobuShogi

17 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Nothing wrong with some hot cousin incest 

I would do the same if I had a hot cousin tbh

I've got hot cousins and have never felt any compulsion to do that.

1 hour ago, XRay said:

Love cannot be diluted. That is like saying the more friends you have, the less important all your friends are. Love is infinite, and love conquers all!

Chilling is nice once in a while, but it will be hot and steamy every night!

But Legion has to share one waifu with allses brotherses. We don't want that!

Just now, Legion! said:

There's an Anna for each Legion.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I've got hot cousins and have never felt any compulsion to do that.

Yeah, I wouldn't knowingly go into that kind of relationship either to be honest. I have cousins.

1 minute ago, Legion! said:

That's a real problem.

But does that mean Legion has infinite waifus?