• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Lol hero fest comes at a really bad timing when I've invested on my LnD3 Blarblade Olwen. I just need Desperation fodder and she's set.

Also, will still spend orbs trying to get Celica/Delthea/Sonya (better versions) than on the hero fest. Once I break TT 5☆ rate, I'll jump to hero fest, probably in search of genny.

15 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

The only constant thing on this forum is my userpic.

I missed it when you were an adorable, handsome, fuzzy little cat :(

10 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Lol hero fest comes at a really bad timing when I've invested on my LnD3 Blarblade Olwen. I just need Desperation fodder and she's set.

Also, will still spend orbs trying to get Celica/Delthea/Sonya (better versions) than on the hero fest. Once I break TT 5☆ rate, I'll jump to hero fest, probably in search of genny.

Why does everyone want a Genny

Just now, Oboro! said:

Because

1. She's a cute sheep to be adored

2. I have a fully SI'd Julia

3. I have a Ninian

4. I don't want Ike because I already have a Ryoma

Need more reasons?

3 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

If only I could draw or something, I would draw Sharena with an adorable, handsome, fuzzy little cat in a fancy little suit. Alas, I have absolutely no artistic talent.

Because SHE’S READY TO ROLL!

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

Would my 4% on tt banner change if i start pulling in hero fest? Will it still be there if i return tontt banner?

Your personal rates are separate for each banner. 

Edited by Vaximillian

3 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Because

1. She's a cute sheep to be adored

2. I have a fully SI'd Julia

3. I have a Ninian

4. I don't want Ike because I already have a Ryoma

Need more reasons?

Different strokes for different blokes I guess

I just think a 5 star healer is a waste of orbs :p

Just now, KongDude said:

Who wouldn't want a sheep with a hurty staff?

I wouldn't! 

3 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

While I won't outright say that I don't want Genny, I'm most certainly not going to go out of my away to try and get her. Summer!Elise and Ike are significantly higher on my priority list than she is.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Because SHE’S READY TO ROLL!

But is she ready to BARREL ROLL? (Kill me for that.)

Just now, KongDude said:

Who wouldn't want a sheep with a hurty staff?

Somebody who doesn't want an innocent trap with venereal disease.

19 minutes ago, JSND said:

Warriors is more of a "farmer grinder wet dream" kind of game

Why does KT insist on ridiculously high level caps? They do nothing for the games except pad them out. What would be lost if they removed leveling (and stat gaining like in DW7) completely?

I wouldn't mind getting several Genny: one to keep, and a few for Wrathful Staff. But I'll consider myself lucky if I can pull just one. Besides ... even if I want Genny, I want the other three more. I suppose my priority would be

Julia (definitely need more greens) > Ninian (I just like her, plus I'd like a dancer who's not Olivia) > Ike (while I like his PoR self, he is another sword user and I promoted Xander just to fulfill my DC needs) > Genny (still a staff user, and not Sakura)

6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Am I the only actual redhead here?

No idea. I know my hair is brown. I don’t even have a red cat. I have a white cat, a tabby cat, and a colourpoint cat. My dog is black.
No red, just like my recent pulls!

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

But is she ready to BARREL ROLL? (Kill me for that.)

Mouldy memes are mouldy.

Edited by Vaximillian

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Why does KT insist on ridiculously high level caps? They do nothing for the games except pad them out. What would be lost if they removed leveling (and stat gaining like in DW7) completely?

Level cap on Warriors are usually fine though. You can easilly maxtune 3-4 character in a day of playtime

....now getting Orochi X in MoZ. THATS dumb

1 minute ago, KongDude said:

What do you mean by that?

I was just toying with your word choice. Sheep = innocent, staff = innuendo, hurt = disease.

I should retire for the next few hours, my post quality is degenerating faster than Duma and Anankos combined. My apologies for not exercising greater discretion.

3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Real talk, why did Grima not do a barrel roll when Chrom and co. were fighting him on the Endgame map

If he did, he would've also thrown Future!Grima off his back too which I suppose is something he didn't want.

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I should retire for the next few hours, my post quality is degenerating faster than Duma and Anankos combined. My apologies for not exercising greater discretion.

Post quality is overrated anyway. I should know :(

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

If he did, he would've also thrown Future!Grima off his back too which I suppose is something he didn't want.

But... he resurrected Validar or whatever his name was after we killed him in chapter... whatever. Oh wait, I'm trying to make sense of FE13's plot! Silly me!

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

But... he resurrected Validar or whatever his name was after we killed him in chapter... whatever. Oh wait, I'm trying to make sense of FE13's plot! Silly me!

Wait, Awakening had a plot? Huh, I must've missed it somehow.

5 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

A cool way to have in endgame in Awakening is the only people that can defeat  Grima  are Chrom, Robin, or Lucina in ten turns before everyone is thrown off. Which character gives the final blow will change the ending. That is how I would have done it. 

Edited by Jingle Jangle