Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

My Summer Leo is Res- which sucks, but 32 Res seems like it'll be enough for Ploy activation.

Also, I'm training a 4* team of Hana, Lilina, Anna, and Sharena, and realized I made a double Julie Kliewer and Karen Strassman team. Does anyone else like Lilina's voice? The majority opinion is that it's annoying as hell, but I think it's pretty cute.

Edited by KongDude

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 hour ago, Poimagic said:

For some reason, doing a thing for berkut corrupted is making me want to do something for Takumi Possessed. 

I'd give Skadi an innate Guard 2 effect, since it's original effect is to give +20 critical evade.

Actually, Fates Tempest seems inevitably close to me. Who would the prize unit be? I can see Kaze, Silas, Mozu, or Dragon Kana being it.

Edited by KongDude

6 minutes ago, KongDude said:

I'd give Skadi an innate Guard 2 effect, since it's original effect is to give +20 critical evade.

Actually, Fates Tempest seems inevitably close to me. Who would the prize unit be? I can see Kaze, Silas, Mozu, or Dragon Kana being it.

I feel like Skadi should have close Counter built into it. Possessed Takumi would obviously have vengeance tho.

Also, Mozu should be the fates tempest trail reward

Edited by Poimagic

1 hour ago, Poimagic said:

I feel like Skadi should have close Counter built into it. Possessed Takumi would obviously have vengeance.

Also, Mozu should be the fates tempest trail reward

I guess that works.

Hoping for more trainee archetype characters, with Mozu adding to that mix.

20 more days on summer banner... Will a new trailer be here anytime soon. :o

Edited by KongDude

16 minutes ago, KongDude said:

My Summer Leo is Res- which sucks, but 32 Res seems like it'll be enough for Ploy activation.

Also, I'm training a 4* team of Hana, Lilina, Anna, and Sharena, and realized I made a double Julie Kliewer and Karen Strassman team. Does anyone else like Lilina's voice? The majority opinion is that it's annoying as hell, but I think it's pretty cute.

That's still better than my +Def/-Spd Summer!Leo at least.

I don't have any issues with Lilina's voice either not that I ever use her anyways. Blame my having Sanaki for that.

25 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

32~33 is pretty high. Not the highest, of course.

Def Ploy meta with Est!!!!!!!!

Theres a reason i pick that specific number

Anything above 32 and 33 is already on a "might as well die if you normally touch them" zone.

A more "meta esque" list would have 27 as the Def Ploy number or 30 because thats Olivia, discounting buff of course. Although since Eirika is 28, so 29 is acceptable too. We never talk Horse Emblem etc for obvious reason

Kind of sad Archers can't really make use of this skill(Faye have as much ATK as Gaius and 31 res vs 28 so aside from DB vs LnD shenanigans discussion theres no reason to do the SI)

Other class don't really have a unit who become monster with this too. Eli have a meme 71 Attack with Hone God strats and thats about it(and as i said before, Eliwood is quite an overrated character despite not being top tier).... ok not really Brave Eliwood is a thing now

Edited by JSND

58 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

That's still better than my +Def/-Spd Summer!Leo at least.

I don't have any issues with Lilina's voice either not that I ever use her anyways. Blame my having Sanaki for that.

Mine's Def+/Res-. He barely even needs that Def :(

I decided to pick her back up after trying to summon a 5* one. Her voice is more pleasing than Peri's at least.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Well, there's uh... Jagen with his 38... I guess he's decently bulky physically too.

Speaking of Jagen, I remember a Jagen set I saw on YouTube. It was a Jagen with Berkut's Lance+, Close Counter, and Glacies. Combined with fortify cavalry and the Jagen could reach 51 res during enemy phase.

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Well, there's uh... Jagen with his 38... I guess he's decently bulky physically too.

Jagen's prospect as a user is kind of interesting looking back

55 ATK with 41 Res Iceberg PogChamp

Ultimate Jagen kind of unit would be fun if it exist, 40/34/20/25/35. 20 damage Iceberg and essentially 1 more ATK than Effie with amazing self sustain besides positioning?

SIGN ME THE FUCK UP

24 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Does anyone else like Lilina's voice? The majority opinion is that it's annoying as hell, but I think it's pretty cute.

Julie Maddalena needs to voice one more hero so that I can make a team of only her. Lilina, Sharena, and Florina share the voice.

And it’s not annoying at all.

17 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Actually, Fates Tempest seems inevitably close to me. Who would the prize unit be?

Nohrian Azura or bust.

1 minute ago, Poimagic said:

Speaking of Jagen, I remember a Jagen set I saw on YouTube. It was a Jagen with Berkut's Lance+, Close Counter, and Glacies. Combined with fortify cavalry and the Jagen could reach 51 res during enemy phase.

I think you meant Distant Counter. Was it this vid?

1 minute ago, JSND said:

Jagen's prospect as a user is kind of interesting looking back

55 ATK with 41 Res Iceberg PogChamp

Ultimate Jagen kind of unit would be fun if it exist, 40/34/20/25/35. 20 damage Iceberg and essentially 1 more ATK than Effie with amazing self sustain besides positioning?

SIGN ME THE FUCK UP

Are you actually hype for Def Ploy? I was joking.

Just now, KongDude said:

Mine's Def+/Res-. He barely even needs that Def :(

I decided to pick her back up after trying to summon a 5* one. Her voice is more pleasing than Peri's at least.

I'm pretty sure I've mentioned this before, but my Sonya shares that same unfortunate +Def/-Res combination and it's even worse for her since her Res isn't as absurd as Summer!Leo's.

Until last night, the only Lilinas I've pulled were +Def (my first was -Atk, the second -Res) but now I have a +Atk/-Spd one thanks to my Hero Fest freebie. All three of them were 4*s just for the record. It's still very unlikely that I ever do anything with that +Atk/-Spd one thanks to not only having Sanaki and Summer!Leo but also 5* Tharja, Katarina and regular Leo. Yeah, I'm kinda good on red mages if you couldn't tell.

8 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I think you meant Distant Counter. Was it this vid?

Are you actually hype for Def Ploy? I was joking.

I always was hype for Def Ploy since they revealed S!Gaius. I just forgot the thing exist since its on LE, and i usually didn't calc a C Slot

3 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Can we get a green or colorless dancer before another blue one? I honestly don't see the hype behind Nohrian Azura...

Celica is red, dancers are blue, in Serenes Forest Azura chooses you!

wait that was bad

58 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Maybe she won't be a dancer, who knows.

Witch Azura though.

Halloween? I wouldn't mind that.

58 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Celica is red, dancers are blue, in Serenes Forest Azura chooses you!

wait that was bad

*Groans of Increasing Discomfort*

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I guess Atk Ploy and Def Ploy are cool for tank Jagen.

The real hype is Eliwood for me

31 ATK becomes 36 with Def Ploy, Horse effective value make it 38. #SwordChercheOnAHorse nevermind cherche can take Hone Flier Kappa

1 minute ago, JSND said:

The real hype is Eliwood for me

31 ATK becomes 36 with Def Ploy, Horse effective value make it 38. #SwordChercheOnAHorse nevermind cherche can take Hone Flier Kappa

I really don't see it being a good skill for offensive purposes for 1-range units. You have to dive in so hard to capitalize on it, and the only thing that can really get you out of a 3 Mov dive is another horse, and then you might as well just run Horse buffs.