Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

On 2/8/2017 at 8:12 PM, Ice Dragon said:

Modesty and sex appeal aren't mutually exclusive, though. The qi pao/cheongsam is testament to that (and Ninian's dress is a bit more form-fitting around the chest than a real-life qi pao).

That's not nice.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

What I would like to see is that when the release Conrad, his masked form and unmasked form being different characters, one being called Masked Knight and other called Conrad. His masked form would be called Masked Knight and be a tempest trails exclusive and his unmasked form is summonable. His masked form would wield a blessed lance (has renewal 3 built into it) and his unmasked form would wield a Gradivus (What the blessed lance he comes with can turn into). Masked Knight would have Draw Back as his passive and that's it for skills. Unmasked would be different. He would have Luna, Renewal, and Fortify Cavalry. Both would have great hp, atk, and def. Masked would have more res and a little less spd then unmasked.

Edited by Poimagic

1 hour ago, Soul~! said:

That's not nice.

Some people like certain sizes, so that could be a compliment.

1 minute ago, XRay said:

Some people like certain sizes, so that could be a compliment.

I don't get it.

Also, she doesn't have big breasts.

Edited by Soul~!

Just now, Soul~! said:

I don't get it.

@Ice Dragon pointed out that her dress is form fitting around the chest, and you said that that is not nice, which gave me the impression that you think being well endowed is bad.

Just now, Soul~! said:

But she doesn't have big breasts, otherwise look at Camilla.

Ninian is not flat though, she looks well endowed to me, or at the very least average.

Big would be an understatement for Camilla.

Just now, Soul~! said:

Oh. Have always been under the impression "well-endowed" meant big. I've always seen it used in that context.

Hm, it could be I am the one using it wrong. I thought the well part means "good enough or better," so it would be from average to big, kind of like the term "passing," which could mean anywhere from C to A.

8 minutes ago, XRay said:

Hm, it could be I am the one using it wrong. I thought the well part means "good enough or better," so it would be from average to big, kind of like the term "passing," which could mean anywhere from C to A.

cute.png

44 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

What I would like to see is that when the release Conrad, his masked form and unmasked form being different characters, one being called Masked Knight and other called Conrad. His masked form would be called Masked Knight and be a tempest trails exclusive and his unmasked form is summonable. His masked form would wield a blessed lance (has renewal 3 built into it) and his unmasked form would wield a Gradivus (What the blessed lance he comes with can turn into). Masked Knight would have Draw Back as his passive and that's it for skills. Unmasked would be different. He would have Luna, Renewal, and Fortify Cavalry. Both would have great hp, atk, and def. Masked would have more res and a little less spd then unmasked.

This would be really cool but at the same time I'm annoyed at so many lance cavaliers and lance peg kns being added. There are so few axe units that team building becomes more blue than any other.

4 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

This would be really cool but at the same time I'm annoyed at so many lance cavaliers and lance peg kns being added. There are so few axe units that team building becomes more blue than any other.

I agree. They should've given me Axe Subaki when I asked for it.

14 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

What doesn't help is how good a lot of lance units are and also how the good axe units are far and few between.

I was just listening to music from Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem and then i thought, what if they add units from that game into Fire emblem. I don't know what they would have as slot skills, but I know they would all probably have sing as there passive.

7 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

I was just listening to music from Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem and then i thought, what if they add units from that game into Fire emblem. I don't know what they would have as slot skills, but I know they would all probably have sing as there passive.

That would be fantastic. We need a Tiki who can tank Julia, kill Hector, and Sing.

9 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

If we get TMS#FE characters I'd jump of excitement and spam summons until I get all of them. Some of us have actually thought about it on a thread buried 4 or 5 pages more in this subforum. These were my original thoughts on possible builds:

On 7/7/2017 at 11:52 AM, Quintessence said:

The theory is a bit of a stretch, quite a lot for my tastes, although point 4 would be a pretty interesting addition to the tempest plot. There's also Bruno, who's intentions aren't crystal-clear.

I also long for TMS getting more screen and more love, as it did pretty bad among the fanbase,  but meh.

Me theorycrafting units as well.

Itsuki would be a typical Falchion (obligatory dragon slaying unit due to Firm Resolve Ad Lib) user with the functionality of a refreshing unit (Strike A Pose skill). His A skill would be a Weapon Triangle modifier (Empty Wave skill), which adds a level of weakness to the enemy upon initiating attack. With this, Itsuki would have WTA against red, green and colorless and neutral against blue only by initiating combat. This would affect only Itsuki's offense and would not affect the enemy's dmg. His B skill would be Seal Special, that negates enemy's Special activation when engaging combat. There's also the alternative of changing Itsuki's A skill for a C skill with similar effect but working like a Ploy skill, not in cardinal directions but rather 2 tiles around opponent, like smoke dagger.

Tsubasa would be a lance flier or a green flier like Camilla. She can get Ethereal Feather (with Breath of Life 2 effect) or Excalibur, Ardent Sacrifice, a C skill that dispels debuffs from adjacent allies at the start of each turn and probably Wind boost for A skill.

Touma would be a lance cav with Ignis/Luna or Pavise, Fire Boost for A skill and Threaten Atk/Def 2 (decreases enemies's Atk and Def within 2 spaces by 4). His lance can have defiant atk 2 effect idk.

Kiria would be a blue mage due to her affinity with ice spells. Some skills for her would include Glacies, Savage Blow for C skill and Hygeia's Protection for B skill which protects her against debuffs (neutralizing them to 0). I think Fimbulvetr would be her tome having Defiant Res 2 effect or be a Wo Dao tome, due to her high magic dmg.

Eleonora screams dmg everywhere so Poison Strike, Savage Blow and AoE fit her pretty well. My two cents are a bow with Savage Blow 2 effect, Poison Strike 3 for B skill, Threaten Atk/Spd 2 and Moonbow/Luna/Growing Thunder for special.

Mamori definitely would go as an axe armor with healing and tanking properties. First off, a C skill that distributes dmg received by an adjacent ally by half and passes it to Mamori (allowing her to even die), Renewal 3 for B skill, Pavise or Reciprocal Aid and an Axe that neutralizes enemy's buffs (not panic effect) after combat.

Finally Yashiro would be really distinctive by having Hone Atk/Spd 2 for C skill, an A skill that adds 1.5 enemy dmg to Yashiro's dmg upon initiating attack, Sol and a weapon with Life and Death 2 or Vantage 2 effect.

Man this makes me want to replay TMS

34 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

What doesn't help is how good a lot of lance units are and also how the good axe units are far and few between.

The axe units I've seen so far generally had something good to offer, each. They just tend to be very underused:

Raven: +Spd is fucking ridiculous under a "Quad" setup, meaning he's designed to quadruple (and kill) consistently. A Quad+Desperation Raven can 1RKO Ike with one of Dragonic Aura or Dragon Fang. +Spd aside, his offensive stats are still really good (assuming you don't get either a -Atk or Spd), making him really good with something that doesn't hinder his Spd.

Barst: Once again, on the speedier side among axies, but also among the more "balanced" stat-spreads. Decent Atk, Spd and Def. + Spd gives you a solid all-rounder that's not likely to get doubled often (35 Spd, not including stuff like Fury).

Arthur: Somewhat like Barst in the ense that he's rather "balanced" in erms of stat spreads, with a somewhat passable Res compared to the others. Innate Emerald Axe means he's likely to hold his own against Reinhardt and simply most Blues.

Bartre: Pretty slow, but eventually somewhat aids that with Fury and seems to actually be able to run Brash Assault. Hits like a truck and will likely benefit from a +Atk or even +Def to monster through with that mean bulk. Basically Cherche minus the flight.

Cherche: Bartre with flight and not as much HP.

Hawkeye: Doubled by everyone and their mother, but still holds his own in the likes of a Brave and actually being the only one that can tank a few mages here and there (Breakers help). Solid Atk coupled with innate Death Blow.

Roro: a fucking monstar

EDIT forgot Titania and Anna, but this is mostly covering those who I know more about

Anna: Basically F2P Raven minus badass Atk.

Seriously, why isn't anyone making her go Quad.

Edited by Soul~!

10 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

If we get TMS#FE characters I'd jump of excitement and spam summons until I get all of them. Some of us have actually thought about it on a thread buried 4 or 5 pages more in this subforum. These were my original thoughts on possible builds:

Itsuki Falchion Singer. Check.

Tsubasa Flier Singer! Yes!

Touma Cavalry Singer! Fuck me!

Kiria Ranged Singer! Anal me!!!

Eleonora Ranged Singer! See above.

Mamori Armor Singer. I am not sure what to think of it.

Yashiro Ultra Nuke Singer! I already offered Anna my soul, happiness, and balls. I am not sure what else I can offer.

11 minutes ago, XRay said:

I already offered Anna my soul, happiness, and balls. I am not sure what else I can offer.

Invite your neighbors to dinner and sacrifice them. That I find always works out well, be sure to change neighborhoods afterwards however.

11 minutes ago, XRay said:

Touma Cavalry Singer! Fuck me!

Kiria Ranged Singer! Anal me!!!

Eleonora Ranged Singer! See above.

Why going in the back door twice?

42 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Me want! Me want very much! Well Touma and Yashiro and Kiria mostly, but I'll take them all! We should make Uta-loid Tiki a Staff user too so we have a round 8 characters- enough for two standard banners. Plus, that'd be Tiki no. 4- you could make a full Tiki team! That's worth partying over right (make it a luau b/c it's a Tiki party)?

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

TMS#FE units could bring all sorts of new and cool skills. Add in #FE Tiki with Sing, Goad/Hone Dragons and a new Breath skill. Also, Barry as an axe unit in his TERADETH/corrupted appearance. 

I'd like Mamori, Tsubasa, Itsuki and Kiria the most. Mamori drawn by Amagaitaro would be even better. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

3 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

TMS#FE units could bring all sorts of new and cool skills.

I forgot to add- how about a Session skill? Sessions are the main source of damage in TMS. "If an adjacent ally has a weapon triangle advantage and or a effective damage bonus when attacking, this unit will deal a single follow up hit for (either 1/4 or 1/2) normal damage. Will not trigger this unit's Special, but will accelerate their Special count by 1 if the Special is not charged yet."

We lack a Dual Attack/Offensive Stance-like skill in the game as is, so this would be a TMS skill kinda like an essential Awakening/Fates mechanic too.

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I forgot to add- how about a Session skill? Sessions are the main source of damage in TMS. "If an adjacent ally has a weapon triangle advantage and or a effective damage bonus when attacking, this unit will deal a single follow up hit for (either 1/4 or 1/2) normal damage. Will not trigger this unit's Special, but will accelerate their Special count by 1 if the Special is not charged yet."

We lack a Dual Attack/Offensive Stance-like skill in the game as is, so this would be a TMS skill kinda like an essential Awakening/Fates mechanic too.

That would be awesome. Also, what if all the females had a diva weapon which would give a +2 to all stats excluding hp of an ally if the user let that ally move again. Or that could be a special slot skill 

Edited by Poimagic

1 hour ago, XRay said:

@Ice Dragon pointed out that her dress is form fitting around the chest, and you said that that is not nice, which gave me the impression that you think being well endowed is bad.

Good ol' Soul~! post. He never disappoints with his 0/10 quality posts. I miss your posts about your cat anus licking now

Also I wasted 60 stamina on CC because I chose the wrong map and then I put the wrong skill on. Good stuff to me

8 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Good ol' Soul~! post. He never disappoints with his 0/10 quality posts. I miss your posts about your cat anus licking now

Also I wasted 60 stamina on CC because I chose the wrong map and then I put the wrong skill on. Good stuff to me

GRINDING ON NON DOUBLE SP DAYS WHAT IS THIS TECHNOLOGY

17 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Invite your neighbors to dinner and sacrifice them. That I find always works out well, be sure to change neighborhoods afterwards however.

If I go to jail, who will keep Anna in business?

17 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Why going in the back door twice?

If it is Anna, I would not mind. That gives me a good idea. I would offer my butt hole next. It is not much, but I hope she has fun with her Brave Lance and Spear.

6 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

That would be awesome. Also, what if all the females had a diva weapon which would give a +2 to all stats excluding hp of an ally if the user let that ally move again. Or that could be a special slot skill 

If it buffs all allies and gives them all a second turn, then heck yeah.

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Now that is mean. Give the poor Soul some slack. Comedy takes practice... or no sense of shame.

And that is Karma.