• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

6 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Well, my Def+/Res- Linde now has L&D2 screw that -Res+ Hana. She has 14 Def and 19 Res. rip lol

−Def Delthea with L&D3 has 5 Def. Threaten Def 2 that girl!

2 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Hone F!Corrins when?

ASAP.

19 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Can we get a green or colorless dancer before another blue one? I honestly don't see the hype behind Nohrian Azura...

I don't have Azura, so it would be nice to have a lance dancer who is totally not Azura, but functions exactly like and has the same stats as her. :P

58 minutes ago, Kaden said:

I don't have Azura, so it would be nice to have a lance dancer who is totally not Azura, but functions exactly like and has the same stats as her. :P

Soooo... are you saying Nohrian Azura?

Also, I didn't notice until now, but did Arena Bonus Heroes always get double SP?

6 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Soooo... are you saying Nohrian Azura?

Also, I didn't notice until now, but did Arena Bonus Heroes always get double SP?

Huh, they actually do now while non-bonus units get +3. It used to be that bonus heroes would get +3 SP while anyone else would get just +1.

Edited by Tybrosion

58 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Huh, they actually do now while non-bonus units get +3. It used to be that bonus heroes would get +3 SP while anyone else gets just +1.

58 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Since 1.6 apparently.

Oh, that's right. They do get +3 now. Well, this works for me. Summer Corrin still needs a lot of SI.

Just now, Astolfo! said:

Not to like, burst anyone's bubble, but isn't the male version of a witch called, like, a Warlock?

I think witch was originally gender neutral.

1 minute ago, Astolfo! said:

Not to like, burst anyone's bubble, but isn't the male version of a witch called, like, a Warlock?

That’s the point. If we wanted a warlock, we would have said warlock. We want witch male Corrin.

this is not Arcanite. bring Arcanite back!

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

@wizzard of soz: why can’t we have both?

true. but they probably won't do that, so we must fight to the death to decide which Corrin gets it.

but like..warlocks have a different ~aesthetic~ than witches. i want the hat and broom and everything. that's witch stuff. the good stuff.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

That’s the point. If we wanted a warlock, we would have said warlock. We want witch male Corrin.

this is not Arcanite. bring Arcanite back!

Oh okay. I tooootally get it now! You want, like, the whole witch get-up and everything.

I guess something like that would be totes adorb. I wonder how cool I'd look in a witch costume.......

It's a wager, deal with it

6 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

I think the Bridal Banner made it plenty clear that crossdressing special banners aren't in the cards. Give up, SF.

Corrin has no canon sex! Except with their cousin.

@Astolfo!: is Smoke back then? Or was it some other wager?

Edited by Vaximillian

2 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

I think the Bridal Banner made it plenty clear that crossdressing special banners aren't in the cards. Give up, SF.

Eh, don't need to tell me twice. But what does that mean for Forrest though?

5 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

i gave up hope on crossdressing the moment Xander and Chrom weren't in playboy outfits for the Spring banner. but witch isn't even crossdressing like c'mon

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Eh, don't need to tell me twice. But what does that mean for Forrest though?

...good point 

5 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Poor Oboro. Discarded. Like the Oboro I sent home yesterday because I want +Atk -Res instead of -Spd.

Or like pretty much every Oboro I've gotten ever. There isn't a place for her when I have far superior options (Ephraim, Lukas) already at my disposal after all.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

@Astolfo!: is Smoke back then? Or was it some other wager?

I'm pretty sure, like, he's keeping his for a month because I have to keep mine for a month. It's cause, like, you can only change your name twice every 60 days and Oboro changed it once already. It was originally gonna be a day though. Doesn't matter to me cause now I get to show off my cuteness~

4 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Poor Oboro. Discarded. Like the Oboro I sent home yesterday because I want +Atk -Res instead of -Spd.

Oboro actually just had to like, leave cause she needed to go back to Hoshido and fight some like "scum" or something? It's a shame cause, she'd like, tooootally make me some super cute clothes for me to wear~

Arcanite and Oboro both told me that you suck :p

Oboro actually just had to like, leave cause she needed to go back to Hoshido and fight some like "scum" or something? It's a shame cause, she'd like, tooootally make me some super cute clothes for me to wear~

Arcanite and Oboro both told me that you suck :p

Aw, that's okay. My favourite Fate character is Red Saber.