Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I don't think Thanksgiving is a thing in Japan, so they likely wouldn't do one for Thanksgiving.

To be honest, I'm a bit tired of Holiday Banners.  We've had 3 in 3 months, and all these holiday banners are delaying lots of characters that I'd like to see in the game.  Apparently there's going to be a Halloween and Christmas Banner, and that's more than enough.

Considering what Thanksgiving is, I highly doubt it. It's definitely not celebrated in Australia, that's for sure.

Ditto on that front. I mean, who's the target audience for the second bikini banner?

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Just now, phineas81707 said:

Considering what Thanksgiving is, I highly doubt it. It's definitely not celebrated in Australia, that's for sure.

Ditto on that front. I mean, who's the target audience for the second bikini banner?

The same people who liked the first bikini banner, but for a different set of people

The power of swimsuits in a gacha....truely, something to be feared

2 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

At lead the I tried. Also, what units do you want to see in the game?

Anyone from Magvel or Jugdral. Neither have their own chapter yet.

Tellius and Valentia get bias points, but I recognise it might be time for a break on the latter.

Elibe and Archanea sit somewhere in the 'either/or'.

Honestly, at this point, I'd take them milking a different Modern cow.

3 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

At lead the I tried. Also, what units do you want to see in the game?

Pretty much everybody from Tellius.  I wouldn't mind a Magvel Banner, though.

Then there's a few from Elibe that I'd still like to see: Fiora, Kent, Marcus, Erk, Canas, Lugh, et al.

Heck, I'd even like to see some child units from 3DS games, like Cynthia, Noire, Brady, Forrest, Kiragi, Midori, plus my husbando Kaze.

1 minute ago, Legion! said:

But a Flying Staffses!

Red Swordses are overrated, we thinks. Uwe hee hee.

Who needs a Flying healer. We all need a legendary Brave Sword in our lives. It probably would have no Spd penalty.

Also you just don't like swords because they beat you in the triangle.

6 minutes ago, Legion! said:

But a Flying Staffses!

Staffers need to be fixed first. Up their healing, add Warp/Rescue, make Wrathful Staff standard on them- something to make them more useful. Otherwise Elincia Ridell Crimea being a flying staffer won't mean much. What's the point of being something unique if that unique thing is fairly useless?

Though giving us a Staff-using PoR Princess Elincia, and a Amiti-swinging RD Queen Elincia would work too. Another source of Renewal will be appreciated any way you cut it methinks.

4 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Einherjar Legion in Awakening has Swordbreaker as his one "non-native to default class" skill.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

I don't care what game they focus on, I just want more armors. It is insane that the only new armor we've gotten since released has been Zephiel and he doesn't even really count since he was already in the game since day 1 we just had to wait for his GHB. Lukas should have been one, damn it.

14 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Also, what units do you want to see in the game?

If I had to choose three from each game:

From Archanea (Shadow Dragon): Midia, Astram, Lena;

From Archanea (New Mystery): Kris (either gender), Cecil(le), Phina;

From Valentia: Kliff, Valbar, Kamui;

From Jugdral (Genealogy): Arvis, Tailtiu, Finn;

From Jugdral (Thracia): Mareeta, Asbel, Glade;

From Elibe (Binding Blade): Igrene, Perceval, Thea;

From Elibe (Blazing Blade): Erk, Canas, Isadora;

From Magvel: Lute, Marisa, Syrene;

From Tellius (Path of Blueberry): Lucia, Calill, Ilyana;

From Tellius (Radiant Dawn): Micaiah, Pelleas, Nolan;

From Awakening: Miriel, Sumia, Gregor;

From Fateslandia: Benny, Keaton, Kaden.

Wow, that’s quite a few.

7 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Who needs a Flying healer. We all need a legendary Brave Sword in our lives. It probably would have no Spd penalty.

No Swordreaverses makes Legion sad *sniff*

Soldier's Knifeses would be a good choice for no -5 Spdses, we thinks.

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Staffers need to be fixed first. Up their healing, add Warp/Rescue, make Wrathful Staff standard on them. Something to make them more useful. Otherwise Elincia Ridell Crimea being a staffer won't mean much.

Einherjar Legion in Awakening has Swordbreaker as his one "non-native to default class" skill.

Wrathful Staffses and flier buffses gives you a flying mage that ignores the weapon triangleses. A very good niche to have, hmm? But Amiti is just another swordses when we already have 48294719472848 of them. Why make a Princesses stand out less than they should, hmm? More swordses than there are Legion? We don't think so, but could be! Uwe hee hee!

13 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Dire Thunder was a personal tome, and it still have the Spd penalty.

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

The thunder siblings needed some downside. Elincia is strong enough to wield the thing in RD.

2 minutes ago, immatx said:

@Legion! are you mr smokestack?

That he is!

2 minutes ago, Legion! said:

No Swordreaverses makes Legion sad *sniff*

Soldier's Knifeses would be a good choice for no -5 Spdses, we thinks.

Wrathful Staffses and flier buffses gives you a flying mage that ignores the weapon triangleses. A very good niche to have, hmm? But Amiti is just another swordses when we already have 48294719472848 of them. Why make a Princesses stand out less than they should, hmm? More swordses than there are Legion? We don't think so, but could be! Uwe hee hee!

Sure, we already have a lot of swords, but we only have two sword fliers. Elincia with Amiti coming in with a strong quad build would give Flier Emblem more options. Assuming Elincia is good, Blarblade Summer Corrin + Elincia + Emerald Axe Camilla would form an extremely solid core, with Summer Corrin being nearly Colorblind to begin with (which means a staff attacker wouldn't be THAT meaningful anyway), Elincia covering most of the things Corrin can't kill and then having some overlap, and Camilla to check Reinfart and co.

Just now, Rezzy said:

It also has higher Might than usual. 9x2 is 18 Might, when other legendary tomes just have 14. So they either take away the Spd penalty on Amiti, or give us a 10 Might Brave Sword...

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

The thunder siblings needed some downside. Elincia is strong enough to wield the thing in RD.

That he is!

It would be a bit unprecedented to not have a Spd penalty on a Brave Weapon.  They could always make her speed high enough to be able to double a decent amount of units anyway.

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Assuming Elincia is good,

In before she unseats Odin as the lowest Atk stat, sitting at 20 Atk neutral IV.

8 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

It would be a bit unprecedented to not have a Spd penalty on a Brave Weapon.  They could always make her speed high enough to be able to double a decent amount of units anyway.

It was unprecedented to have a Spd penalty on a brave weapon until Fates came and threw the whole weapon system out of the window.

We already have Caeda with a huge natural Spd, giving Amiti a unique property would distinguish it enough.

@SatsumaFSoysoy: horses are love.

Edited by Vaximillian

stat penalties are dumb imo, they should have stuck with the old system. and i guess you could say there was a speed penalty if someone didn't have a high enough strength for a particular weapon, i can't remember what the brave weapons weight usually was tho.....

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

It was unprecedented to have a Spd penalty on a brave weapon until Fates came and threw the whole weapon system out of the window.

We already have Caeda with a huge natural Spd, giving Amiti a unique property would distinguish it enough.

I meant unprecedented in Heroes.  Brave Weapons were usually heavy, so the speed penalty was from Con, since not many units could wield them without losing Speed.  It wasn't until later games where they got rid of weapon weight altogether that they had to add arbitrary speed penalties to certain weapons.

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

There actually was no Spd penalty on Brave weapons in Fates, just Def and Res -4.