Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

7 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Ok so holy crap. I just did a yolo summon on TT banner and got none of the focus units but rather a beautiful and golden Tharja. I'm currently wondering what to do with her or whom should get Rauđrblade+? My only red mages so far are:

1. Katarina +def -sp (Vantage 3)

2. Sanaki +atk -res (Dragon Fang)

3. Leo +res -sp (Reposition, Luna, Hone Cavalry)

Or just make my Tharja +1, or keep her for future purposes?

Will throw some orbs on Hero Fest to see what 5☆ I get. SI fodder is quite juicy this time on my account: Brave Sword+, Rauđrblade+, Glacies, Vantage 3.

Leo is on a horse and is therefore the superior option.

If you're undecided and haven't reached the 1,000-unit limit yet, feel free to keep her until you figure out what you want to do.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

7 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

I would say Sanaki, if you play her like a low powerhouse.  Second option is to save. Third  is to merge. Few red mages are good for a blade tome.

4 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Leo is on a horse and is therefore the superior option.

If you're undecided and haven't reached the 1,000-unit limit yet, feel free to keep her until you figure out what you want to do.

Thanks for the quick responses!

I currently have like 80 or so characters so that won't be an issue :P:

I guess I'll wait and keep her for the time being until Leo is ready or a red Nino appears.

= EDIT =

Btw I'm currently thinking on a "Gem Fliers Team" with Palla, Narcian, Subaki and Raven Camilla, it'll be cool to have triangle dominance!

Edited by Quintessence

I'm holding off on training up Ninian and Catria (and Michalis) until tomorrow for double SP, but I started on Genny already because SP isn't as much of a concern for a healer. She's a lot of fun.

Now that I've pulled Catria and upgraded Michalis, I just need to upgrade a Palla for a full 5* flier team. Problem is, while I have a 4* Palla at lv40, she's -Atk +Res, which is pretty bad. I do have a bunch of 3* Pallas, though, and one is -HP +Atk which is great. So my plan is to train up that one alongside the new 5*s and then just keep upgrading her.

Past that, I want to upgrade Valter when I get him, but in the meantime I might upgrade Effie to complete my armor team. I prefer to avoid upgrading characters who can be pulled at 5*, but that would just leave Draug, and I am not interested in putting in the resources he needs in order to be good. Plus, if I do pull an extra 5* Effie, it wouldn't be too terrible because she can be Death Blow fodder, and I have a Reinhardt currently stuck on DB2.

After all that's taken care of, I'm thinking about upgrading Frederick. Cecilia has green covered pretty well for my main cavalry team, but it'd still be nice to have another green 5* cavalry, especially a melee one since I don't have that yet. I don't have Titania, and Gunter sucks at high levels, so that just leaves Fred. His weapon sucks though.

Once Valter comes out, I'm going to consider making a flier emblem team. Problem is that I don't have any of the fliers that have the hone/goad/fortify/ward skills. My horse emblem team at least has hone, fortify, and ward skills for it. The horse emblem team is currently Roderick, Eldigan, Titania, and Priscilla.

So this is gonna be awkward to ask, but do we know anything about the Christmas Robin beyond that he is a thing?

1 hour ago, Poimagic said:

Once Valter comes out, I'm going to consider making a flier emblem team. Problem is that I don't have any of the fliers that have the hone/goad/fortify/ward skills. My horse emblem team at least has hone, fortify, and ward skills for it. The horse emblem team is currently Roderick, Eldigan, Titania, and Priscilla.

To be fair, Fortify Cav is at least on Caeda, who can be 4*, whereas the only Hone Fliers unit, Hinoka, is 5* exclusive and hasn't been featured as a focus unit very many times compared to other available-from-release units.

Maybe when we have the inevitable Voting Gauntlet of Hoshido vs Nohr you'll have a better chance.

Edited by Xenomata

10 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

So this is gonna be awkward to ask, but do we know anything about the Christmas Robin beyond that he is a thing?

We know that Robin is going to be a red sword unit, judging the ways he is holding the Christmas tree. And Tharja is in the same banner, dressed up as a reindeer

1 minute ago, Jingle Jangle said:

We know that Robin is going to be a red sword unit, judging the ways he is holding the Christmas tree. And Tharja is in the same banner, dressed up as a reindeer

Wow, completely unrelated, but I never knew it was possible for Tharja to be anymore eyecandy than she already is!

So nothing about rough stat approximations, or even anything beyond those two? Shame, it's gonna bother me a lot til the Christmas banner is actually revealed...

18 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Wow, completely unrelated, but I never knew it was possible for Tharja to be anymore eyecandy than she already is!

So nothing about rough stat approximations, or even anything beyond those two? Shame, it's gonna bother me a lot til the Christmas banner is actually revealed...

All there is is art, yeah, and just for those two.

http://nintendoeverything.com/fire-emblem-heroes-data-miners-find-christmas-themed-images-of-tharja-and-robin/

The tree looks more like a lance to me, although we already have s!Robin as a seasonal Robin with a lance.

18 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

The only thing we had was some full artwork of Robin and some head shots of Tharja.

So I was looking through the her ocatalog and something I didn't notice before: every character from FE1 is listed as from Mystery of the Emblem except for Wrys who is specifically labeled as from "Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light". I know FE3 included a remake of FE1 (where Wrys was excluded), but I wonder why they didn't just list all the FE1 crew as from, uh, FE1. Just a little silly is all.

Also kind of funny that they put Wrys & Althena at the end of the FE1/3 gang, even below the New Mystery characters.

5 minutes ago, Othin said:

http://nintendoeverything.com/fire-emblem-heroes-data-miners-find-christmas-themed-images-of-tharja-and-robin/

The tree looks more like a lance to me, although we already have s!Robin as a seasonal Robin with a lance.

I am wondering if Tharja is holding a menorah as a weapon. Does that mean she's Jewish?

2 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

I am wondering if Tharja is holding a menorah as a weapon. Does that mean she's Jewish?

It looks nothing like a menorah. I'm pretty sure it's just a standard 3 pronged candlestick

Nah, it doesn't have 9 candles.

8 minutes ago, r_n said:

It looks nothing like a menorah. I'm pretty sure it's just a standard 3 pronged candlestick

I see. Well the reason Althena is way at the end of the Archanea chracters is because she was first introduced in Fe 11, not 1 or 3. Don't really know why she is behind Katarina and the assassins considering they are from the twelfth game.

Edited by Jingle Jangle

I see. Well the reason Althena is way at the end of the Archanea chracters is because she was first introduced in Fe 11, not 1 or 3. Don't really know why she is behind Katarina and the assassins considering they are from the twelfth game.

Which is why I specified they're after the New Mystery characters.

Navarre is also, for some reason, after the new mystery characters as the final "FE3" character.

25 minutes ago, Othin said:

Christmas Robin is most likely going to be a lance infantry unit. Bonus if he's riding a dragon or a pegasus. S!Robin is just his female counterpart so it's fine. Christmas Tharja could be either sword or staff. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

1 minute ago, Lord-Zero said:

Christmas Robin is most likely going to be a lance infantry unit. S!Robin is just his female counterpart so it's fine. Christmas Tharja could be either sword or staff. 

Given that b!Lyn used a candlestick as a staff, that's my guess for Tharja as well.

Just now, Othin said:

Given that b!Lyn used a candlestick as a staff, that's my guess for Tharja as well.

That's why I mentioned staff as a possibility. I hope it's a "sword".  Extra bonus if either of them or both are riding a pegasus or a wyvern. 

2 minutes ago, Othin said:

I could see it being used like a "tome" with the candlestick effect, just because the candle looks so different. Could be a falchion situation I guess, where the same weapon looks different depending on the user.

Just now, r_n said:

I could see it being used like a "tome" with the candlestick effect, just because the candle looks so different. Could be a falchion situation I guess, where the same weapon looks different depending on the user.

I don't think it's the same weapon, just a different type of candlestick weapon. Doesn't have to have an effect anything like Lyn's.

34 minutes ago, r_n said:

Which is why I specified they're after the New Mystery characters.

Navarre is also, for some reason, after the new mystery characters as the final "FE3" character.

Then I have no idea. how the catalog of heroes is organized. It is not based on recruitment order, first appearances, or nationality.  But in the fates section in is organized by royal then retainers. This is confusing.   

Edited by Jingle Jangle

5 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Then I have no idea. how the catalog of heroes is organized. It is not based on recruitment order, or first appearances. But in the fates section in is organized by royal then retainers. This is confusing.   

"People care about this! No one cares about those old Famicom titles, just slap together a random order that looks sensible. They won't notice."

19 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Then I have no idea. how the catalog of heroes is organized. It is not based on recruitment order, or first appearances. But in the fates section in is organized by royal then retainers. This is confusing.   

It varies game to game. I think they just try to keep related characters together and lead with the lord(s) where possible. Gaiden splits the 2 armies I think.

Raven, Lucius & Priscella are all next to each other, for instance. Same with the pegasus sisters.

42 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Then I have no idea. how the catalog of heroes is organized. It is not based on recruitment order, first appearances, or nationality.  But in the fates section in is organized by royal then retainers. This is confusing.   

I mentioned earlier in the thread that Gaiden/SoV does in fact arrange by recruitment order. No other game does that though.