• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Faye

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Faye can't use Bows in her game

Hush, you two. Instead of lecturing me, you’d better wish for Lex and Horseti (and Duessel). And Brighton.

Edited by Vaximillian

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Hush, you two. Instead of lectirung me, you’d better wish for Lex and Horseti (and Duessel). And Brighton.

Green Tome The Rachel

4 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Horses are evil. I have no desire to see more of them

Horses are cute. They whinny.

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Green Tome The Rachel

Or maybe even blue with Ivaldi. we both know she went straight to colourless hell

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

Wait a minute... @Rezzy, did you just quote a post of @GuiltyLove's that came after yours? I'm confused now...

She might have edited her post. Look, I’m quoting your post that came after mine! Magic is everything!

Edited by Vaximillian

3 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Wait a minute... @Rezzy, did you just quote a post of @GuiltyLove's that came after yours? I'm confused now...

Yeah you can do that! It's like, magic!

Just now, Othin said:

If Titania has an Emerald Axe and Seth has a Ruby Sword, does that mean Marcus will have a Sapphire Lance?

Good guess 

Edited by Astolfo!

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

Did I?  I try to be careful not to use my time travel powers for frivolous reasons, but mistakes happen.

1 minute ago, Othin said:

If Titania has an Emerald Axe and Seth has a Ruby Sword, does that mean Marcus will have a Sapphire Lance?

Don’t you dare to deprive yet another Jeigan of their deserved silver weapon!
Titania is a poleaxe kind of a person but who cares

Edited by Vaximillian

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

She might have edited her post. Look, I’m quoting your post that came after mine! Magic is everything!

...Not on my screen. Guys, if you lot break reality before I get Tana, I am going to get very cross!

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Did I?  I try to be careful not to use my time travel powers for frivolous reasons, but mistakes happen.

Ha! You're not the only one with time travel powers yknow ;)

Now that we have the revelation behind Faye being an Archer was totally DeNA's fault, I'm trying to wrap my head around why.

My best guesses are: a shortage of bow girls, and Genny giving us a Valentian Staffer (Faye's best class). Making Tobin an Archer wouldn't have addressed the female archer issue (not even if he became eunuch out of sorrow after losing out on Clair). So far, we have Setsuna, Rebecca, Clarisse, some Seasonals, and... anyone else?

Rebecca, Dorothy, Igrene, Norne, Neimi, Noire, Midori, Brigid (Yewfelle better be good), and Tanya are also foot bows, but none of them are in yet. Bow girls also include Astrid, Sue and Selphina, but bow ponies are something they aren't adding yet.

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Horseti

Sorry, it'll be Azeltiu and Lewry for the pairings in all likelihood, even if Lewtiu is better for Forseti use.

7 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Horses are evil. I have no desire to see more of them

If you stop in France or Quebec, I heard they serve horsemeat there. It's lean and best served as a rare steak.

2 minutes ago, Astolfo! said:

Ha! You're not the only one with time travel powers yknow ;)

I got to be careful, or my full grown children might show up in a paralogue.

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Don’t you dare to deprive yet another Jeigan of their deserved silver weapon!
Titania is a poleaxe kind of a person but who cares

Shouldn't the fact that Jagen himself has Silver Lance+ be good enough?

Meanwhile, I'm kinda wondering what Oifey would get. Watch it be Armorslayer+ since he starts with an Armorslayer in his inventory in FE4.

Edited by Tybrosion

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Sorry, it'll be Azeltiu and Lewry for the pairings in all likelihood, even if Lewtiu is better for Forseti use.

If you stop in France or Quebec, I heard they serve horsemeat there. It's lean and best served as a rare steak.

I’m absolutely fine with that; I ship Azelle×Tailtiu and Lewyn×Erinys too. But Horseti is cool.

They serve horsemeat in various regions of this country too. I doubt she would go to Russia for horsemeat though.

25 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

We can never get enough anything.

I'd like to say we've been getting a generous amount of orbs and prices. I feel like I'm being understimated with all the handicaps they're throwing at us with the Trials. :awesome:

4 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Shouldn't the fact that Jagen himself has Silver Lance+ be good enough?

Meanwhile, I'm kinda wondering what Oifey would get. Watch it be Armorslayer+ since he starts with an Armorslayer in his inventory in FE4.

You mean Fortify Cavalry?

It won’t be a javelin for sure, so yeah, an armourslayer is pretty probable.

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I'll go Russia if I ever find a SharenaxCelica body pillow and hand-deliver it to you

So cute of you! <3

1 minute ago, Soul~! said:

I'd like to say we've been getting a generous amount of orbs and prices. I feel like I'm being understimated with all the handicaps they're throwing at us with the Trials. :awesome:

Prices are not something I can call generous, especially orb orices.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

It won’t be a javelin for sure, so yeah, an armourslayer is pretty probable.

Would the Shield of Thracia introduce a Wingslayer? That'd be new- if seriously impeding on Bow units (particularly since a Wingslayer would have enemy phase whereas a Bow user doesn't without DC, and almost all Fliers are 1 range).